LOL -- DOJ Just Exposed Themselves -- The Guy They Arrested Is a Federal Agent

Its amazing how lost you conservative morons are.......

I made this post because I know goofy ass cucks like yourself will find a way to claim Stuart Rhodes is a fed once sedition charges were announced...

You dic suckers have been saying time and time again "if its sedition, why hasn't anyone been charged yet" -- and soon as someone is charged -- here we go with the "he's a plant" deflections

This is why I mock you morons
We're even.

Its amazing how lost you conservative morons are.......

I made this post because I know goofy ass cucks like yourself will find a way to claim Stuart Rhodes is a fed once sedition charges were announced...

You dic suckers have been saying time and time again "if its sedition, why hasn't anyone been charged yet" -- and soon as someone is charged -- here we go with the "he's a plant" deflections

This is why I mock you morons
Ooo wow. You saw Trump or some of his followers "killing ants" on the pavement, while the democrat cabal are murdering people. But in your eyes, that makes us both murderers so we can no longer attack. In fact, if Trump lied by overstating the number of people at his rally, that lie is tantamount to the DNC lying about the Russian collusion spy scandal. Between you, the dems, and the media ---- we can see there is no hope for our country.

Ooo wow. You saw Trump or some of his followers "killing ants" on the pavement, while the democrat cabal are murdering people. But in your eyes, that makes us both murderers so we can no longer attack. In fact, if Trump lied by overstating the number of people at his rally, that lie is tantamount to the DNC lying about the Russian collusion spy scandal. Between you, the dems, and the media ---- we can see there is no hope for our country.
Funny how you morons never address the actual OP....

As for Russian collusion, I never made the claim that Russia switched votes and that is how Trump won...

But you morons definitely claimed Biden worked with China and Venezuela to ship in fake ballots on North Korean submarines to switch votes....with ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF -- because proof is not needed when you are a reactionary right wing moron

Let's play a drinking game, kids! Every time Biffy says, "You morons" everybody takes a drink.
Only morons will be triggered by that word...

And only morons will spend 9128371 comments not being able to refute a single thing that was said...

Why did someone as high up in the Trump camp as Roger Stone have such little regard for your intellect -- that he honestly expected you to believe North Korean subs snuck in secret ballots for Biden??

Why is he an idiot??

What did he say that you disagree with??

Isn't America headed for a bloody civil war??

Wasn't the election stolen from Trump and force was needed to stop it??

He sounds pretty mainstream Trumper to me....
Free speech is allowed looting and trespassing is against the law hence he is an idiot. Like you. Capt race baiter.

Free speech is allowed looting and trespassing is against the law hence he is an idiot. Like you. Capt race baiter.
If you are such a fan of free speech -- why are so afraid to use your free speech to answer the 2 simple questions that you dic suckers keep avoiding to answer?

Is the US headed for a bloody Civil War??

And was the election stolen from Trump and violent force was needed to stop it?? Or as Stuart called it -- a bloody insurrection

Only morons will be triggered by that word...

And only morons will spend 9128371 comments not being able to refute a single thing that was said...

Why did someone as high up in the Trump camp as Roger Stone have such little regard for your intellect -- that he honestly expected you to believe North Korean subs snuck in secret ballots for Biden??
Look who's TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!

You're so easy Biffy.

And for the people who again keeps complaining about the way I mock Trumpers....

There were several reports that the leader of oathkeepers was a undercover Fed.
Yep

Just for show.

Gets the really stupid people orgasmic though.
I smell another FIB psyops.

It isn't me who started this goofy conspiracy that this guy is some type of federal agent...it was the same usual Trump sycophants I mock on this message board daily...with absolutely accuracy

Look who's TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!

You're so easy Biffy.
So me pointing out that you run away from every point I made is being triggered??

Sounds about right...lace up those track shoes and keep running...because I will keep making points that you morons run away from

And for the people who again keeps complaining about the way I mock Trumpers....

It isn't me who started this goofy conspiracy that this guy is some type of federal agent...it was the same usual Trump sycophants I mock on this message board daily...with absolutely accuracy
I iterate, you're easy.

Biffy, don't you EVER get tired of making yourself look bitchy?

I iterate, you're easy.
This is you right now...literally...

EwsyGovW8AAJ4xV.jpg

If you are such a fan of free speech -- why are so afraid to use your free speech to answer the 2 simple questions that you dic suckers keep avoiding to answer?

Is the US headed for a bloody Civil War??

And was the election stolen from Trump and violent force was needed to stop it?? Or as Stuart called it -- a bloody insurrection
#1) No
#2) No

The problem is the media stirs up the vitriol. Even comedians no longer want to perform. You and I could settle it like men in an MMA ring but the media would cry that was racism too. Therein lies the problem. Optics are bad. Why? Our media and race baiting lemmings like you.

It wasn't us pushing russia, russia, russia.

It was you people. You have a long history of being wrong. Pretty much everything that was claimed about Trump turned out was the Dems.

Turns out the so called Whitmer kidnappers were mainly fbi, so don't whine to us when we no longer believe ANYRHING that emanates from the government, or the msm.

Neither are credible any longer

"Oath Keeper founder Stewart Rhodes has been charged with “seditious conspiracy” over the Jan. 6. plot. “The purpose of the conspiracy,” the indictment alleges, “was to oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power by force.” Rhodes was arrested Thursday in Texas. The arrest of Rhodes represents a significant escalation by federal prosecutors — targeting the head of the Oath Keepers, not just individual members — and upping the ante in terms of criminal charges. “Seditious conspiracy” is defined as a plot to “overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States” and caries a prison term of up to 20 years.

Rhodes is in his mid-50s and his CV is as unconventional as his appearance. He is a one-time paratrooper who later worked for libertarian gadfly congressman Ron Paul and graduated from Yale Law school, before founding the Oath Keepers in 2009
. “We’re going to defend the president, the duly elected president” — by whom he meant Trump — “and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country,” Rhodes allegedly said. “Because if you don’t guys, you’re going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war, and a bloody — you can call it an insurrection or you can call it a war or fight.”

The DOJ and the Deep State have overplayed their hand and just exposed themselves....Not a single true patriot ever talks about civil wars and how bloody that war will be -- and neither does a true patriot use the phrase "bloody insurrection" to describe peaceful protests....that alone is proof that this guy was a Deep State plant all along...but the undeniable proof is the fact that this guy is a Yale Law graduate..a true Christian Conservative patriot would never go to woke-left liberal elite pro-CRT universities like Yale or Harvard..Bush graduated from Yale for God's sake....This is proof that he was groomed by the Deep State elites for years...they even tried to insert him into Ron Paul's camp to make it seem like he was some type of true Conservative.

True patriots knew this all along -- which is why they kept bringing up the fact -- if this was such a seditious type of coup -- where are the charges?? And just like clockwork, the DOJ decides to arrest their own federal agent to try to show that the peaceful storming of the Capitol was some type of attempt to subvert the US government...
Rhodes is a Federally, pretty damn obvious.

It wasn't us pushing russia, russia, russia.

It was you people. You have a long history of being wrong. Pretty much everything that was claimed about Trump turned out was the Dems.

Turns out the so called Whitmer kidnappers were mainly fbi, so don't whine to us when we no longer believe ANYRHING that emanates from the government, or the msm.

Neither are credible any longer
Prove just one of them in a lie and their whole thing falls apart. There are actually those who think that Pence was in danger of being hung on J6. Proving that wrong blows their entire shit out of the water.

Prove just one of them in a lie and their whole thing falls apart. There are actually those who think that Pence was in danger of being hung on J6. Proving that wrong blows their entire shit out of the water.

I know. These idiots are just that, ignorant idiots.

Forum List

Back