Lol....DC Episcopalian "church" taking "Father and Son" out of prayers. Gender neutral.

DC Episcopalians Push Open Borders And A Gender Neutral God

The 123rd Diocesan Convention of the Episcopal Church in D.C. passed a trifecta of resolutionsSaturday to replace all gendered pronouns referring to God with gender neutral pronouns, oppose laws against illegal immigration, and open traditionally gender restricted congregational roles and facilities, like bathrooms, to transgender individuals. The convention, held at the Washington National Cathedral, passed the resolutions within an hour, according to The Institute On Religion & Democracy.

The resolutions, entitled “On Becoming a Sanctuary Diocese: Offering Sacred Welcome to Immigrants,” “On the Gendered Language for God,” and “On Inclusion of Transgender People,” garnered support from Rev. Kimberly Lucas, who sponsored all three, and Rev. Alex Dyer, who proposed two of the resolutions. Lucas serves as rector of St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church in D.C. and Dyer serves as rector of St. Thomas’ Episcopal Parish in D.C., both of which have suffered a massive decline in member participation within the last decade, according to parochial reports.

------------------------

Down the rabbit hole we go. I dont think we can really survive liberalism and the unreal damage these motherfuckers have done.

so now you want to interfere in other people's churches?

:rofl:

You notice that the people who pick on the Episcopalians never say what denomination they themselves are in. Why do I think that they are not Greek Orthodox?

I have been to many wonderful services at the National Cathedral, and I love the great organ, the Herb Cottage, and the botanical garden. Just don't try and park on Easter Sunday. These people who refuse to identify themselves and choose to attack Episcopalians upset me. They know nothing and they have their own churches to go to.

My favorite theologian is Episcopalian, who has written many books on Christian topics. I have had occasion to attend two homilies that he gave, and he even spoke to me in a receiving line when I told him that he kind of saved Christianity for me because I was coming around to thinking that most of it was BS. He told me that there was a core there that was worth saving and holding on to. He is old and I don't think that he has too many days left with us, but he has inspired me.

Why so worried about Episcopalians? Don't all of you presumably-not-Episcopalians have your own churches?
We can still laugh at them. The gay cult Episcopalians split from the religious Episcopalians to form this rather bizarre form of belief. It's worth a laugh.

So we can laugh at morons like the rabid anti-LBGT cult "Christians"? Southern Baptists? Rest of the fundies?

The Episcopalians are becoming a gay cult. Like any cult, like the snake handlers, don't pay them any attention.

Or you can say they are a spiritual church and all are welcome.

you could say that-----OR you could say they are DESPERATE

Why do you people want to fight among churches? Go where you wish. There are plenty of churches to go around, of all different denominations of Christianity. Why would you worry about what Episcopalians do? Why don't you folks go and just do your own thing? You are free to do so.

The 123rd Diocesan Convention of the Episcopal Church in D.C. passed a trifecta of resolutionsSaturday to replace all gendered pronouns referring to God with gender neutral pronouns, oppose laws against illegal immigration, and open traditionally gender restricted congregational roles and facilities, like bathrooms, to transgender individuals. The convention, held at the Washington National Cathedral, passed the resolutions within an hour, according to The Institute On Religion & Democracy.

The resolutions, entitled “On Becoming a Sanctuary Diocese: Offering Sacred Welcome to Immigrants,” “On the Gendered Language for God,” and “On Inclusion of Transgender People,” garnered support from Rev. Kimberly Lucas, who sponsored all three, and Rev. Alex Dyer, who proposed two of the resolutions. Lucas serves as rector of St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church in D.C. and Dyer serves as rector of St. Thomas’ Episcopal Parish in D.C., both of which have suffered a massive decline in member participation within the last decade, according to parochial reports.

------------------------

Down the rabbit hole we go. I dont think we can really survive liberalism and the unreal damage these motherfuckers have done.

You notice that the people who pick on the Episcopalians never say what denomination they themselves are in. Why do I think that they are not Greek Orthodox?

I have been to many wonderful services at the National Cathedral, and I love the great organ, the Herb Cottage, and the botanical garden. Just don't try and park on Easter Sunday. These people who refuse to identify themselves and choose to attack Episcopalians upset me. They know nothing and they have their own churches to go to.

My favorite theologian is Episcopalian, who has written many books on Christian topics. I have had occasion to attend two homilies that he gave, and he even spoke to me in a receiving line when I told him that he kind of saved Christianity for me because I was coming around to thinking that most of it was BS. He told me that there was a core there that was worth saving and holding on to. He is old and I don't think that he has too many days left with us, but he has inspired me.

well, I expect nothing different from the people who think they are the only real christians. I'm pretty sure that if they really believed in G-d, they wouldn't be so offended by most of his children.

------------------------

Tell us, Lystrata, why do you find it necessary to remark on the critics failure to declare their denomination? What denomination are you? Or are defenders exempt ?

------------------------

Tell us, Lystrata, why do you find it necessary to remark on the critics failure to declare their denomination? What denomination are you? Or are defenders exempt ?

You people are the ones who choose to mock a Christian denomination. Why are you hiding your denomination? Why do you run?

------------------------

You people are the ones who choose to mock a Christian denomination. Why are you hiding your denomination? Why do you run?
"You people"? Just who is "you people"? You seem to confuse disagreement with mocking. Sounds like you are the one running. If not, answer my questions.

------------------------

"You people"? Just who is "you people"? You seem to confuse disagreement with mocking. Sounds like you are the one running. If not, answer my questions.

Answer mine, then. You have not identified yourself. Also answer why you have any business in the business of Episcopalians. All I know of you is that you have some sort of church and that you think that you have business in someone else's church.

The Episcopalians are becoming a gay cult. Like any cult, like the snake handlers, don't pay them any attention.

I think that the Episcopalians are returning to their roots--------King Henry and his bevy of sluts
You have the Episcopalians confused with Anglicans, the Church of England.

the origin of the Episcopalian HERESY ---is the Anglican church (over the dead body of Anne)

I’m pretty sure that as long as people don’t hurt anyone else their religion isn’t anyone else’s business. Certainly I wouldn’t characterize it as “heresy”. That’s kind of silly.

Frankly Episcopalians are pretty nice people from my experiences with them.

I think that the Episcopalians are returning to their roots--------King Henry and his bevy of sluts
You have the Episcopalians confused with Anglicans, the Church of England.

the origin of the Episcopalian HERESY ---is the Anglican church (over the dead body of Anne)

I’m pretty sure that as long as people don’t hurt anyone else their religion isn’t anyone else’s business. Certainly I wouldn’t characterize it as “heresy”. That’s kind of silly.

Frankly Episcopalians are pretty nice people from my experiences with them.

Cromwell called it good------but the pope called it heresy. For me that whole thing is a spectator
sport

JoeB, you are a pussy. Let me test that you piece of hypocritical prejudice shit who is soooo brave to attack Christianity.

Let me see one of you fucks attack islam you fuck. You have no credibility and I personally dont give one flying fuck what you did in your pathetic hypocritical life.

The only reason I would piss on you if you were on fire, is so I could light your racist pathetic commie ass on fire again.

You fucking loser. Hypocrite. Lets see you attack islam. Yeah, thats what I thought pussy.

I don't attack Islam because I don't have an issue with Islam. Also, I don't know enough about the dogma and theology to make an effective criticism.

On the other hand, I had the bad luck of being subjected to Catholic Dogma for years. Nothing more fun than having a nun whack you over the fingers with a ruler because you ask a question like, "Why did God drown all the babies?"

Answer mine, then. You have not identified yourself. Also answer why you have any business in the business of Episcopalians. All I know of you is that you have some sort of church and that you think that you have business in someone else's church.
I'm a Catholic. I've said so many times. It's no secret. You still have not identified yourself. I don't have business criticizing Episcopalians for taking the Father and the Son out of the Trinity?! Says who?

Forum List

Back