LOL..CNN & MSNBC in ratings free fall

CNN and MSNBC, now the two least trusted news networks, according to latest ratings. That's what you get when you sell your soul to the devil. Poetic justice indeed. :clap2:

"CNN's reputation and brand, which was already sliding off the charts, took a tremendous hit in February, a hit the now-official Least Trusted Name In Newscould not afford, as it was already in last place when compared to Fox News and MSNBC. Moreover, CNN also sunk to last place in total primetime viewers.

According to an ongoing YouGov survey, CNN's brand-collapse began back in June. As the left-wing network became even more strident and nakedly transparent in its crusade to personally destroy Donald Trump, all in an effort to make Hillary Clinton president, CNN's descent from first place in the brand-survey, to last place, was at first a slow one.

In worse news for CNN, throughout the heavy news month of February, not only did CNN come in last place for total primetime viewers, Fox News beat both CNN and MSNBC. "

:blowup:
Big deal. As always, ratings and credibility are not the same. McDonalds has a lot of customers, but you could hardly call it a fine restaurant. Fox viewers have been shown to know less about what is actually happening than people who get no news at all. Been that way for a long time.
Classic deflection.

Yes. I'm sure that stating the facts would seem like deflection in your mind.
I've never seen you post any facts.

CNN and MSNBC, now the two least trusted news networks, according to latest ratings. That's what you get when you sell your soul to the devil. Poetic justice indeed. :clap2:

"CNN's reputation and brand, which was already sliding off the charts, took a tremendous hit in February, a hit the now-official Least Trusted Name In Newscould not afford, as it was already in last place when compared to Fox News and MSNBC. Moreover, CNN also sunk to last place in total primetime viewers.

According to an ongoing YouGov survey, CNN's brand-collapse began back in June. As the left-wing network became even more strident and nakedly transparent in its crusade to personally destroy Donald Trump, all in an effort to make Hillary Clinton president, CNN's descent from first place in the brand-survey, to last place, was at first a slow one.

In worse news for CNN, throughout the heavy news month of February, not only did CNN come in last place for total primetime viewers, Fox News beat both CNN and MSNBC. "

Big deal. As always, ratings and credibility are not the same. McDonalds has a lot of customers, but you could hardly call it a fine restaurant. Fox viewers have been shown to know less about what is actually happening than people who get no news at all. Been that way for a long time.
Actually Water's World shows that on average Fox viewers are better informed.

Actually, Waters World shows that if you record enough people, eventually you will find the right ones that support the point you are trying to make. For each of the clips shown on his show, there are dozens that don't portray the point he is trying to make, and those are discarded.

Classic deflection.

Sure you have, but being a RWNJ, you just aren't able to accept facts.

Classic deflection.

I still can't get over how Clinton defeated Trump in landslide victory.

Classic deflection.

Of course you can't. Being a RWNJ, I'm sure you are confused about countless things.

Classic deflection.

Of course you can't. Being a RWNJ, I'm sure you are confused about countless things.
List them.

List them.

i would never try to list all the things you seem to be confused about. That's between you and your therapist.

Until I understand how they "get the ratings" it means little to ME and my incredible mind. Does this mean I agree with BullDog? hmmm......anyways.

No one ever asked me what I am watching? I have not answered a phone since 1998. Or a text to a number I don't know. I have two cable boxes, What If the box is "on" 5 straight days to TBS but the TV is off? Does "the man" monitor loading on the cable lines?

AND another thing.....cord-cutters. I don't buy some old Nielsen box counting Grandmas freaking clicker hits. Get off me! 25K household samples? WTH? who? where? they agree to play? Do they get paid?

Gimmeee. Gimmeee.....Gimmmmeeee. I want answers. Not a bunch of nonsense. Is that too much to ask.

Last edited:

Actually, Waters World shows that if you record enough people, eventually you will find the right ones that support the point you are trying to make. For each of the clips shown on his show, there are dozens that don't portray the point he is trying to make, and those are discarded.
Link

I think ratings are suffering for everyone because the public is tired of media personalities saying despicable things about Trump.

I stopped watching the news 3 weeks ago. I don't think a good time is me screaming at the television.

Link?

Link?
Link

I stopped watching all TV/Cable news like ten years ago, they're all shit. I watch clips on YouTube and their talkers irritate me... I suppose I prefer written news anyway because my mind remembers it so much better than video.

That said, almost all polls are bullshit anyway, be it weighting where you survey (for example, if you take your poll in Seattle you're obviously going to get a liberal bias, if you do it in Alaska you'll have a republican bias, etc.), or by twisting the questions to get the answers you want, or by doing it online and not putting an IP checker on the survey. This one in particular was only 1,000 people (though it's the same number as their previous polls) so one could easily argue that 1,000 people does not represent the country.

Also, if you want to see the poll being reported on in an article they usually link them somewhere; this one's is at Cable News Viewers Still Turn To Fox First - Rasmussen Reports™

Until I understand how they "get the ratings" it means little to ME and my incredible mind. Does this mean I agree with BullDog? hmmm......anyways.

No one ever asked me what I am watching? I have not answered a phone since 1998. Or a text to a number I don't know. I have two cable boxes, What If the box is "on" 5 straight days to TBS but the TV is off? Does "the man" monitor loading on the cable lines?

AND another thing.....cord-cutters. I don't buy some old Nielsen box counting Grandmas freaking clicker hits. Get off me! 25K household samples? WTH? who? where? they agree to play? Do they get paid?

Gimmeee. Gimmeee.....Gimmmmeeee. I want answers. Not a bunch of nonsense. Is that too much to ask.
That's easy. The cable box reports all the stats to the cable companies, who in turn report them to the networks and channels, probably at a price. Your car's satellite radio does the same, what channel, what time of the day, what program, for how long, etc. they know more about you far than you think they do.

Forum List

Back