Lois Lerner lives in $2.4 million house

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is the party that rants about "income inequality", while they make fortunes being useless govt workers!!

Lois Lerner awaits contempt at her lavish suburban house | The Daily Caller

04/14/2014

Ex-IRS official Lois Lerner is living the life of a private citizen at her more-than $2.4 million property in Bethesda, Md. while Republicans consider holding a House floor vote to hold her in contempt of Congress.

Lerner’s secluded house, located on a tree-lined street, has multiple white-painted porches, a long winding driveway, and at least seven windows gazing out over a well-manicured front lawn.

The 6,500-square foot house, built in 2000, is situated on a property assessed at $2,474,520. The home is owned by Lerner and her husband, Michael Miles, a Washington-based corporate insurance lawyer and partner at the politically-connected law firm Sutherland, Asbill & Brennan.

Miles previously served as an attorney in the Office of the Chief Counsel of the IRS.

Sounds like her husband could afford better.

Anyway, why all this "hate the top earners" coming out these days?

I don't begrudge anyone their nice homes or nice salaries.

• Banned

Well then you're stupid. I don't mind when someone like the late steve jobs makes a fortune, since he was productive. But most richies are useless parasites. They're lawyers, politicians, athletes, entertainers, bankers, or as with lois, govt bureaucrats. These people don't do anything to better society and some, like lois, are downright evil. She used the IRS to persecute americans she disagreed with. I want to see her destroyed.

But most richies are useless parasites. They're lawyers, politicians, athletes, entertainers, bankers, or as with lois, govt bureaucrats.

I don't think government bureaucrats should become insanely wealthy on our tax dollars - but her husband is a lawyer and I'd guess that much of her home is paid for with his salary.

And people pay those folks you mention what THEY believe they are worth. Educating yourself to make yourself more valuable and/or working hard enough to become very valuable in our economy is the American Dream. I have no problem with it.

• Banned
[

And people pay those folks you mention what THEY believe they are worth. Educating yourself to make yourself more valuable and/or working hard enough to become very valuable in our economy is the American Dream. I have no problem with it.

What is so valuable about lois lerner? She's just a useless govt bureaucrat who used her job to hurt people she disapproved of. I hope she goes to prison though i sure don't expect that.

Well then you're stupid. I don't mind when someone like the late steve jobs makes a fortune, since he was productive. But most richies are useless parasites. They're lawyers, politicians, athletes, entertainers, bankers, or as with lois, govt bureaucrats. These people don't do anything to better society and some, like lois, are downright evil. She used the IRS to persecute americans she disagreed with. I want to see her destroyed.

Looks like your failed voting record has bit you in the butt!

[

What is so valuable about lois lerner? She's just a useless govt bureaucrat who used her job to hurt people she disapproved of. I hope she goes to prison though i sure don't expect that.

Lois Lerner was part of the Bush administration?

[

And does she own two Teslas? :dunno:

This is the party that rants about "income inequality", while they make fortunes being useless govt workers!!

04/14/2014

Ex-IRS official Lois Lerner is living the life of a private citizen at her more-than $2.4 million property in Bethesda, Md. while Republicans consider holding a House floor vote to hold her in contempt of Congress.

Lerner’s secluded house, located on a tree-lined street, has multiple white-painted porches, a long winding driveway, and at least seven windows gazing out over a well-manicured front lawn.

The 6,500-square foot house, built in 2000, is situated on a property assessed at $2,474,520. The home is owned by Lerner and her husband, Michael Miles, a Washington-based corporate insurance lawyer and partner at the politically-connected law firm Sutherland, Asbill & Brennan.

Miles previously served as an attorney in the Office of the Chief Counsel of the IRS.

What's the big deal, they both had good jobs and bought a house together. What's your point, was she one of the people complaining about "income inequality"?

And does she own two Teslas? :dunno:

I don't know, but as an investor who's Tesla holdings made me $5 million last year, I hope so.

Again, Lois Lerner was part of the Bush administration?

04/14/2014

What's the big deal, they both had good jobs and bought a house together. What's your point, was she one of the people complaining about "income inequality"?

There is no big deal, just the whores attempting to deflect that Republicans have nothing AGAIN.

04/14/2014

I wonder how much she pays in taxes?

Isn't it just WONDERFUL that these Government officials live in such opulent surroundings while they dictate to the rest of us and how WE must live? Lerner was overpaid, and is a criminal. Goes for the MANY working in Government. NONE should make more than the private sector that funds them, in fact they should make less...in Government SERVICE.

Ponder that kids...

Pretty good living being a government bureaucrat eh?

you pay for it so why should answer to us in this IRS investigation...all she needs to do is plead the fifth and as we see we have people right on this board who stands up for her over their country men and women

this is just the tip of iceberg coming our way...

Obama has UNLEASHED every government agency on us and they are going step all over us...He's only got a short left to accomplish his, Transformation from one of a free country to a country with a full fledged Fascist Federal Government...

sit and say nothing

Forum List

Back