Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!

Just more trump attacks on the free press....nothing that any good authoritarian hasn't done before......GREAT LEADERS ACT LIKE THIS!
It was the girl who was mercilessly attacked.

Believe the woman.

#metoo.

Yesterday, on live TV, in front of the whole nation, CNN idiot, Jim Acosta, committed a violent crime against a White House aide, who tried to take a microphone from Acosta. Acosta, held on to the microphone in his right hand, refusing to release it, and with his left hand and wrist, clearly pressed down the aide's arm about 10 inches. She wasn't ready for it, and it appeared that she was stunned somewhat. It also appeared that she could have been slightly injured, by the sudden thrust, driving her arm downward, against her momentum.

DC Assault law >>
General Assault is typically defined as the unwanted touching of another person.

You don’t have to hit or even push them. Merely putting your hands on them can get you charged with this misdemeanor offense, punishable by up to 180 days in jail and $1,000 in fines.

Ref: DC Code §22-404

That's less than what Acosta did. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of people sittimg in jail cells right now, for doing the same or less than what Acosta did. Lock him up.
It's disgusting, the don't just flaunt the law, they break it on national TV and walk away like they're entitled.

If he wanted a career change, he could have savagely raped the aide and waited for Trump to nominate him to the Supreme Court.
We have enough of your lunacy. We're convinced. No need to go overboard.

Just more trump attacks on the free press....nothing that any good authoritarian hasn't done before......GREAT LEADERS ACT LIKE THIS!
"Free" to attack women and not be arrested. Not so far, that is.

FAKE NEWS. Doctored video. Nothing close to violence from the reporter. Sorry lame butthurt Trumpicans whining like the snowflakes they are because they got their asses kicked in an election where Trump pissed away control of the House of Representatives and gave a bunch of Governorships and legislatures to Democrats.

With his left hand and wrist, Acosta clearly pressed down the aide's arm about 10 inches. She wasn't ready for it, and it appeared that she was stunned somewhat. It also appeared that she could have been slightly injured, by the sudden thrust, driving her arm downward, against her momentum.

And I didn't have to see ANY video. I saw the whole thing on live TV yesterday.

Covering up for a violent criminal's criminal act. Just like a liberal to do that. What else is new ? :doubt:

FAKE NEWS. Doctored video. Nothing close to violence from the reporter. Sorry lame butthurt Trumpicans whining like the snowflakes they are because they got their asses kicked in an election where Trump pissed away control of the House of Representatives and gave a bunch of Governorships and legislatures to Democrats.
Post # 32 refuted this nonsense. :biggrin:

Post # 32 refuted this nonsense. :biggrin:
No, it did not. The video you are referencing is a doctored version.

Millions of people all over America are calling for Acosta's arrest. Come on, DC police. Do your job!

th

Can you read ? I said I saw it LIVE on TV. I don't need ANYBODY'S video.

And there are hundreds of videos of the assault. They all show Acosta hand and wrist on the woman's arm, pushing it down about 10 inches. A crime, no question.

The poor girl is much more traumatized than Ms. Ford.

We can only hope after decades of therapy, she will become the free and easy person she once was, before this out of control progressive journalist's unprovoked attack.

I can have five more women who say he assaulted them by Friday.

Gee, no president ever lost Congressional seats in a midterm....God you are stupid.

You could use some help with the definition of simple assault too. Don't stop there, learn to respect women more.

Can you read ? I said I saw it LIVE on TV. I don't need ANYBODY'S video.
Why in the world would I or anyone else believe the guy who claims to have been in combat in Irag at 64 years old in Iraq not long ago right here on USMB? I don't believe it and I don't believe you saw what you think you saw.

Forum List

Back