Ginsburg Hospitalized.

Broken ribs are no fun. I had broken ribs when I was in my twenties. It's probably way tougher on a senior citizen. Bones are a little more brittle at that age.

Broken ribs need to be taped really tight.
I hope they use Gorilla tape...

Apparently she fell. Broke a few ribs.

Tick tick tick tick........Trump better get his short list ready.

This is really amazing- there is a decent chance the country will be in, or just emerging from a recession around Nov 2020. That could make Trump a one-termer like Jimmy and Bush. Yet he could potentially appoint 3 Supremes which would essentially mean his legacy would be greater than Both Bush’s, Clinton and BO. Weird and wacky, huh.

yeah , i broke some ribs , hurt pretty good but i don't think i was even taped up . Course i was in my early 30s 40 years ago .

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fall in her office

Years ago I worked at a State University hospital mostly in the intensive Care wards. it was there that I first became familiar with the term parkinsonian mask. That actually is a condition of muscle relaxation in the facial area that is a reliable precursor of death.

You get to recognize it when you see it and realize sadly what it means.

I look at Ruth bader Ginsburg I see it very loudly. I believe Ruth is being pressured to stay in ofgice by the DNC and not retire.
I believe they are responsible for what happens to her. This poor woman can barely stay awake she should be home on a completely different regimen that caters to her frail health.

This is all going to happen very quickly.

Jo

She's broken ribs before a few years back; osteoporosis happens to all older folks and her bones have endured chemo, too. She's very tough and she'll be fine. She fell in her office, while working late. She's a trooper!

Forum List

Back