Mother of son who keeps stealing cars: Please lock him up

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is in Columbus, Ohio.

The mother says that she is aware of five different times that her 17-year-old son crashed a stolen car, and that she called the police every time, but instead of locking him up, the police keep returning him to her home.

I applaud her for criticizing her son instead of defending him.

I think they should lock him up for as long as the law allows.

The mother says that she is aware of five different times that her 17-year-old son crashed a stolen car, and that she called the police every time, but instead of locking him up, the police keep returning him to her home.

Good for her. If more mothers were like her, the crime rate might actually go down a bit.

An LA KIA dealer gives away steering wheel locks with every new car purchase... I thought it was a joke when I heard that....

5 Stolen cars crashed. Yet they send the entire United States GOVT (and four STATE GOVT) after Trump for getting a loan at a bank or other BS paperwork charges. If a BANK willingly gives you a loan..........uh....it is up to them to do the homework, I am sure they did.

the kid needs a dad to teach him how to behave like a man and not be a childish thug .

Shows you how tone deaf Democrats are. They won't even listen to the kid's mother. I have to give her a lot of credit. She knows a cop's bullet is in her son's future and instead of blaming the cops, she wants the cops to save her son. Kudos to her. We need more blacks and leftists to have this kind of mentality.

Shows you how tone deaf Democrats are. They won't even listen to the kid's mother. I have to give her a lot of credit. She knows a cop's bullet is in her son's future and instead of blaming the cops, she wants the cops to save her son. Kudos to her. We need more blacks and leftists to have this kind of mentality.
actually the child has a greater chance of catching a bullet from another young thug .

Forum List

Back