Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!

Why in the world would I or anyone else believe the guy who claims to have been in combat in Irag at 64 years old in Iraq not long ago right here on USMB? I don't believe it and I don't believe you saw what you think you saw.

What you believe doesn't change reality.

The incident was broadcast as it was happening and Acosta hit that girl. He refused to give up the mic after his question as he was obligated to do and hit that girl.

Why in the world would I or anyone else believe the guy who claims to have been in combat in Irag at 64 years old in Iraq not long ago right here on USMB? I don't believe it and I don't believe you saw what you think you saw.
LOL. Trump derangement gone wild. I couldn't care less of a rat's ass what you believe about my 3 months in Iraq, in which I was not "in" combat, and never said I was. I said I flew over it.

As for why would you believe what I think I saw ? LOL. Better question. Why would you believe that Acosta clearly pressed down the aide's arm about 10 inches, with his hand and wrist ? How about it's on viral video all over the world, and it is there, very clear, without any question.

When liberals try to claim that things we saw LIVE + see them on scores of videos, are not true, this is how their credibility went into the toilet - now already flushed.

Trump-White-House-Press-Conference-Jim-Acosta-Aide-Microphone-900.jpg

Last edited:
Notice how Acosta says "Pardon me ma'm" pretending he only pushed down her arm by accident. Nice try Acosta. Notice also how the stunned woman suddenly glared at Acosta, as if to say "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing ?"

I thought she assaulted him.
He should press charges against the administration for hiring a psycopath.
It's a relief she wasn't armed.

No, not armed. An unarmed woman. Doing her job and being assaulted by a grown man.

Nice advocacy you got going on there.

No, not armed. An unarmed woman. Doing her job and being assaulted by a grown man.

She moved in and assaulted him like a crazy person.
He stood his ground.

She moved in and assaulted him like a crazy person.
He stood his ground.
She faces a lifetime of therapy over this crazed and unprovoked attack. I just hope the poor dear can learn to cope.

Believe the woman.

#metoo.

At least misdemeanor assault caught on camera. Are media celebs above the law?
There's still plenty of time for DC police to arrest the dirtbag. I doubt if he'll flee the area. Probably more likely he'll depend on high-priced lawyers and political connections to keep him out of jail.

Yesterday, on live TV, in front of the whole nation, CNN idiot, Jim Acosta, committed a violent crime against a White House aide, who tried to take a microphone from Acosta. Acosta, held on to the microphone in his right hand, refusing to release it, and with his left hand and wrist, clearly pressed down the aide's arm about 10 inches. She wasn't ready for it, and it appeared that she was stunned somewhat. It also appeared that she could have been slightly injured, by the sudden thrust, driving her arm downward, against her momentum.

DC Assault law >>
General Assault is typically defined as the unwanted touching of another person.

You don’t have to hit or even push them. Merely putting your hands on them can get you charged with this misdemeanor offense, punishable by up to 180 days in jail and $1,000 in fines.

Ref: DC Code §22-404

That's less than what Acosta did. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of people sittimg in jail cells right now, for doing the same or less than what Acosta did. Lock him up.

You are a moron.

Yesterday, on live TV, in front of the whole nation, CNN idiot, Jim Acosta, committed a violent crime against a White House aide, who tried to take a microphone from Acosta. Acosta, held on to the microphone in his right hand, refusing to release it, and with his left hand and wrist, clearly pressed down the aide's arm about 10 inches. She wasn't ready for it, and it appeared that she was stunned somewhat. It also appeared that she could have been slightly injured, by the sudden thrust, driving her arm downward, against her momentum.

DC Assault law >>
General Assault is typically defined as the unwanted touching of another person.

You don’t have to hit or even push them. Merely putting your hands on them can get you charged with this misdemeanor offense, punishable by up to 180 days in jail and $1,000 in fines.

Ref: DC Code §22-404

That's less than what Acosta did. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of people sittimg in jail cells right now, for doing the same or less than what Acosta did. Lock him up.
She was the aggressor, you just don't snatch the mic forcefully ...fuck her and fuck her traitor boss.

Forum List

Back