Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!

Yesterday, on live TV, in front of the whole nation, CNN idiot, Jim Acosta, committed a violent crime against a White House aide, who tried to take a microphone from Acosta. Acosta, held on to the microphone in his right hand, refusing to release it, and with his left hand and wrist, clearly pressed down the aide's arm about 10 inches. She wasn't ready for it, and it appeared that she was stunned somewhat. It also appeared that she could have been slightly injured, by the sudden thrust, driving her arm downward, against her momentum.

DC Assault law >>
General Assault is typically defined as the unwanted touching of another person.

You don’t have to hit or even push them. Merely putting your hands on them can get you charged with this misdemeanor offense, punishable by up to 180 days in jail and $1,000 in fines.

Ref: DC Code §22-404

That's less than what Acosta did. There are hundreds (if not thousands) of people sittimg in jail cells right now, for doing the same or less than what Acosta did. Lock him up.

You are so full of bullshit. The aide touched Acosta first so she was the one who committed assault. Acosta was defending himself.

Lock her up! Lock her up!

With his left hand and wrist, Acosta clearly pressed down the aide's arm about 10 inches. She wasn't ready for it, and it appeared that she was stunned somewhat. It also appeared that she could have been slightly injured, by the sudden thrust, driving her arm downward, against her momentum.

And I didn't have to see ANY video. I saw the whole thing on live TV yesterday.

Covering up for a violent criminal's criminal act. Just like a liberal to do that. What else is new ? :doubt:

What were you drinking when you watched. 100 proof I'll bet.

That woman was definitely violent. You are covering for a violent criminal's act.

Notice how Acosta says "Pardon me ma'm" pretending he only pushed down her arm by accident. Nice try Acosta. Notice also how the stunned woman suddenly glared at Acosta, as if to say "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing ?"

It shows she was the aggressor.

The incident was broadcast as it was happening and Acosta hit that girl. He refused to give up the mic after his question as he was obligated to do and hit that girl.

That woman touched Acosta first.

It is her job to take the microphone from one reporter to another. It is understood you are suppose to let her have it back. He forcefully refused and earned a loss of WH privilege.

Notice how Acosta says "Pardon me ma'm" pretending he only pushed down her arm by accident. Nice try Acosta. Notice also how the stunned woman suddenly glared at Acosta, as if to say "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing ?"

So you support violence in the workplace and specifically ones targeting women.

At least misdemeanor assault caught on camera. Are media celebs above the law?
There's still plenty of time for DC police to arrest the dirtbag. I doubt if he'll flee the area. Probably more likely he'll depend on high-priced lawyers and political connections to keep him out of jail.

The DC police are in full possession of their faculties. They will arrest no one although the woman should be arrested.

The incident was broadcast as it was happening and Acosta hit that girl. He refused to give up the mic after his question as he was obligated to do and hit that girl.

That woman touched Acosta first.

It is her job to take the microphone from one reporter to another. It is understood you are suppose to let her have it back. He forcefully refused and earned a loss of WH privilege.

She touched Acosta first. It is understood that Presidents are supposed to answer the question. The reason for the loss of WH privileges is because Trump is a dictatorial thug.

So you support violence in the workplace and specifically ones targeting women.

You are really a joke. It was the aide who touched Acosta first. She committed assault.

She touched Acosta first. It is understood that Presidents are supposed to answer the question. The reason for the loss of WH privileges is because Trump is a dictatorial thug.

The Press can ask questions, Presidents are under no rule they have to answer. Privileges are exactly that, given with rules attached. Acosta lost. Acosta did the assaulting.

Forum List

Back