Local elections officials inundated with records requests by rightwing activists

I can only tell you about my experience. The freedom of information act was brought in by blair. I have used it many times.
Of course you know nothing about this. or anything else really.

Your experience is useless because you are a fascist twat. The BBC and government regularly ban speech they don't like.

The video for Invisible Sun by the Police was banned for decades.

It's still hard to find.

Who decides what is frivolous ? That is a dangerous road.
imagine giving trump or meattball that power.
3,000 requests for the same information from 3,000 individuals with no connection to election processes other than being voters is frivolous.

You lost me there. is that some kind of provincial joke ?
Stan Lee?

well known writer and artist.

1702246617787.png

I can only tell you about my experience. The freedom of information act was brought in by blair. I have used it many times.
Of course you know nothing about this. or anything else really.

Your experience is useless because you are a fascist twat. The BBC and government regularly ban speech they don't like.

The video for Invisible Sun by the Police was banned for decades.

It's still hard to find.
you are insane old fella.

But you, you are simply a moron.

The British Oligarchs/Ruling global aristocracy have never accepted the loss of the colonies.

Their intel agencies do not consider the colonies an independent political entity. Legally/de jure? Yes. De facto? No.

The British media, this source, along with the BBC and other British media, are controlled by this think tank;

They are in lock step with their sister organization which they established around WWII;

Our political independence is. . . sort of a fig leaf. You have to understand this and be on guard.
I'm surprised that thread derailment started so early on at post #7 , and by a mod.

I've driven through Georgia, once.

A thorough audit should have been done in various counties in various states, as opposed to just recounting bits of paper where some could be fraudulent.

Yeah, because requests for public records are so illegal.

At least to fascists.

Whenever a government official makes it difficult for a member of the public to obtain information that is rightfully theirs, you know that there is a problem.

A big one.
It is in Arkansas.

Forum List

Back