Trump notedly did all the episodes he is guilty of.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Trump was his own doing, collecting classified documents, the national archives went above and to collect the documents and return them to the national archives. There no reason Trump didn’t take the documents and return them.

Trump single handedly had the men and women attack viciously the capital. The Gop said so right after they attacked the capital.

Trump knowingly said his sq. footage said was over the real sq. footage, way over, what his sq. footage really was.

Trump really went over the board in Georgia. There is no reason it shouldn’t have happened. He has a RICO case, and many people are about to turn on him.

tru
Trump was his own doing, collecting classified documents, the national archives went above and to collect the documents and return them to the national archives. There no reason Trump didn’t take the documents and return them.

Trump single handedly had the men and women attack viciously the capital. The Gop said so right after they attacked the capital.

Trump knowingly said his sq. footage said was over the real sq. footage, way over, what his sq. footage really was.

Trump really went over the board in Georgia. There is no reason it shouldn’t have happened. He has a RICO case, and many people are about to turn on him.
trump is literally too stupid to know that article 2 DOES NOT let him do "anything i want." his supporters are literally too stupid to see how childish it is to ecpect such simple minded answers to complex problems.
-

tru

trump is literally too stupid to know that article 2 DOES NOT let him do "anything i want." his supporters are literally too stupid to see how childish it is to ecpect such simple minded answers to complex problems.
-

tru

-
His gritters are the same. drill , drill, drill, show you how stupid they are.

Another unhinged rant with no link.

Y‘all are coming unglued.

Needs to be moved to the flame zone since not one link has been shown supporting the idiots position..

I forgot one.

New York: State hush money case​

The details: 34 charges connected to a 2016 hush money payment.

Planned trial date: March 25

Last week: No significant developments. But down the street at the Manhattan civil courthouse, Trump’s lawyers presented witnesses who defended the Trump Organization’s property valuations.

His gritters are the same. drill , drill, drill, show you how stupid they are.

I forgot one.

Last week: No significant developments. But down the street at the Manhattan civil courthouse, Trump’s lawyers presented witnesses who defended the Trump Organization’s property valuations.

What unhinged about it?

No link why there needs a link.
What's the temp there in Russia right now? :auiqs.jpg:

This is one of the biggest hack threads I've seen in quite a while.

You sure you're not Peggy? I think you're Peggy. :funnyface:

Last edited:
I forgot one.

Just remember that with the precedence set by the Marxists/Demofascists, that you find them the man they will find some type of charge, when President Trump gets back in office, he can charge any Dumbocrap voter with aiding and abetting an insurrection against him. Then when you are all broke by legal fees, he can then have you all thrown in jail. You fuckers never learn...

Bidenet.png

boy you are one dumb krazy koo koo beech.lolol...........................trump is your daddy wench

Last edited:
Just remember that with the precedence set by the Marxists/Demofascists, that you find them the man they will find some type of charge, when President Trump gets back in office, he can charge any Dumbocrap voter with aiding and abetting an insurrection against him. Then when you are all broke by legal fees, he can then have you all thrown in jail. You fuckers never learn...

View attachment 871291
i'm storin up my orville reddenbacher .i see supply line issues down the road

Forum List

Back