Local elections officials inundated with records requests by rightwing activists

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its a bit of a pain but America should spend more money resourcing these officials to enable full and prompt responses to requests for information.
Most of it will be a fishing exercise by crazies but that is besides the point. The public has a right to know.

Everyone should be watching what MAGAts try to pull carefully.

Yeah, because requests for public records are so illegal.

At least to fascists.

Whenever a government official makes it difficult for a member of the public to obtain information that is rightfully theirs, you know that there is a problem.

A big one.

The British Communist rag sure is interested in the goings on in Georgia.
The British Oligarchs/Ruling global aristocracy have never accepted the loss of the colonies.

Their intel agencies do not consider the colonies an independent political entity. Legally/de jure? Yes. De facto? No.

The British media, this source, along with the BBC and other British media, are controlled by this think tank;

They are in lock step with their sister organization which they established around WWII;

Our political independence is. . . sort of a fig leaf. You have to understand this and be on guard.

The British Oligarchs/Ruling global aristocracy have never accepted the loss of the colonies.

Their intel agencies do not consider the colonies an independent political entity. Legally/de jure? Yes. De facto? No.

The British media, this source, along with the BBC and other British media, are controlled by this think tank;

They are in lock step with their sister organization which they established around WWII;

Our political independence is. . . sort of a fig leaf. You have to understand this and be on guard.
tommy is an example of why there is no longer a British Empire.

COP28: The Globalist Agenda Has Never Been More Obvious​

iu

Turdy is a prime example why there is a British Empire to this day .
We lock out one legged bandits from anything of importance like Ms Tainted
Right now we are prime movers in Ukraine -- The Mad Midget reports directly to the head of MI6 , Israel -- for obvious historical reasons , and most nefarious activities run by the CIA . A great deal through the Five Eyes Agreement .

Mod Beale's post number 47 is fact and to that you can add the Trilateral Commission .
The great British public have not got a clue what their nominal government gets up to , headed by WEF slimeball Sunak --- a smoother and polished version of Boris Johnson .

Its a bit of a pain but America should spend more money resourcing these officials to enable full and prompt responses to requests for information.
Most of it will be a fishing exercise by crazies but that is besides the point. The public has a right to know.
Actually the point is to overstress and overextend the election offices for the purpose of gumming up the works and creating mistakes making it easier for the republicans to claim fraud.

Actually the point is to overstress and overextend the election offices for the purpose of gumming up the works and creating mistakes making it easier for the republicans to claim fraud.
I suspect that is the case. Nevertheless there must be access to information.
We have freedom of information in the UK. The main aim of the establishment is to prevent information to get out.
Its a constant battle.

We have freedom of information in the UK. The main aim of the establishment is to prevent information to get out.
Its a constant battle.

Right.

In a country where the monarchs' bad behavior routinely causes media freezes!

Some of us actually have friends there, liar.

Right.

In a country where the monarchs' bad behavior routinely causes media freezes!

Some of us actually have friends there, liar.

I can only tell you about my experience. The freedom of information act was brought in by blair. I have used it many times.
Of course you know nothing about this. or anything else really.

I can only tell you about my experience. The freedom of information act was brought in by blair. I have used it many times.
Of course you know nothing about this. or anything else really.

Thanks for explaining how your faulty opinion was formed.

Its a constant battle.
Freedom of information is great.

Frivolous or multiple duplicate requests should be handled after the election.

Forum List

Back