Liz Cheney's claim is a is "an absolute, shameless, and soulless lie"

yet it seems the only thing keeping the dembot cult together anymore is chasing waterfalls about trump…

certainly it can’t be their policies…no rational human can look at what xiden has done to the country, world really…and be like wow, we got great policies
Just for the record give me a list of the great policies that Trump passed as compared to the shitty policies that Biden has passed.

Dude,we have been over this. I know you don't give a shit about that. You say what you think you need to say to punch your own ticket to the forever festival.
i couldn't possibly just care about the poor, tortured children who are victims of "women's rights"... nope...

always nefarious motives, always, always...

you must be depressed a lot......

Just for the record give me a list of the great policies that Trump passed as compared to the shitty policies that Biden has passed.
tax cuts for working americans, stay in mexico policy on the border, first step act undoing xiden’s racist 94 crime bill…jury to name a few

tax cuts for working americans, stay in mexico policy on the border, first step act undoing xiden’s racist 94 crime bill…jury to name a few

Trump Tax Cuts Helped Billionaires Pay Less Taxes Than The Working Class In 2018​

Failed to defund ‘sanctuary cities’, did not triple deportation force, no border wall
Promise to build a border wall and make Mexico pay for it? Broken.
Promise to triple ICE enforcement? Broken.
Promise to cancel all funding of sanctuary cities? Broken.

I guess for some in Federal Prison it did them some justice, but the majority of folks are in State Prison which the First Step Act does nothing.

So you posted the Trump talking points, now give me some real policies that Trump passed that helped Americans.

Trump Tax Cuts Helped Billionaires Pay Less Taxes Than The Working Class In 2018​

Failed to defund ‘sanctuary cities’, did not triple deportation force, no border wall
Promise to build a border wall and make Mexico pay for it? Broken.
Promise to triple ICE enforcement? Broken.
Promise to cancel all funding of sanctuary cities? Broken.

I guess for some in Federal Prison it did them some justice, but the majority of folks are in State Prison which the First Step Act does nothing.

So you posted the Trump talking points, now give me some real policies that Trump passed that helped Americans.
did you read your own link? not just the headline? it says most critics says the “new data” which the headline is based on is wrong

anyway yes, all those policies were far better then what xiden and the dems have done..massive inflation, record interest rate increases, war in europe, plummeting markets…human rights abuses on our own border…

i couldn't possibly just care about the poor, tortured children who are victims of "women's rights"... nope...
That's right, you're a fraud. Else you would be pouring energy into preventing unwanted pregnancies.

But no. The sum total of your effort is to sit there and scream at the clouds, because your little act is for an audience of one.

did you read your own link? not just the headline? it says most critics says the “new data” which the headline is based on is wrong
Isn't that why they are called critics, what did they post to prove the data wrong?
anyway yes, all those policies were far better then what xiden and the dems have done..massive inflation, record interest rate increases, war in europe, plummeting markets…human rights abuses on our own border…
How much of the above issues is a result of Biden's policies or lack of policies. How many of the above issues did he inherit?? I agree Biden is definitely going to be a one and done President if he can't turn this thing around.

Isn't that why they are called critics, what did they post to prove the data wrong?

How much of the above issues is a result of Biden's policies or lack of policies. How many of the above issues did he inherit?? I agree Biden is definitely going to be a one and done President if he can't turn this thing around.
your article said the data was wrong…your own link

all of them are a result of xiden’s policies..the buck stops there

Fair enough, so when unemployment exploded in 2020 was that Trump’s fault?

When the economy was trash in the same year was that Trump’s fault?
Well...is there a Covid global pandemic going on right now?

Certainly, Trump took massive steps to ensure that less people got sick...he put American lives before the economy...you can blame him for that

Well...is there a Covid global pandemic going on right now?

Certainly, Trump took massive steps to ensure that less people got sick...he put American lives before the economy...you can blame him for that
So Joe can't use the Covid global pandemic excuse, but Trump can.

Hmmm, are you sure about that.

Obviously, all the evidence couldn't be presented in the first hearing. She said it was coming. If it doesn't, then you might have a point, but not yet. You understand that acceptance of a pardon is admission of guilt, don't you?
The allegation is implying a very serious thing and should be addressed immediately or not at all.

Forum List

Back