Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

Post 799 which you’ve already responded to dum dum.
then you have my answer dum dum why ask me again ... do you think you're the only one who asks their questions to be answered dum dum ... you're not ...you're just one more maga idiot that thinks they are the only one ... if I'm correct your question was vague you made it look like you wanted us to mind read your question ... and give an answer... so you could try and beat us up on the answer so I answered it carefully

then you have my answer dum dum why ask me again ... do you think you're the only one who asks their questions to be answered dum dum ... you're not ...you're just one more maga idiot that thinks they are the only one ... if I'm correct your question was vague you made it look like you wanted us to mind read your question ... and give an answer... so you could try and beat us up on the answer so I answered it carefully
What answer? You havent even attempted to answer them and that's the problem. All you have is "MAGA", "your stupid" etc.

The question mark is about you rambling about a bunch of shit I never said anything about. It figures you cant follow a thread or are lacking in reading comprehension. If you just want to parrot the talking points have at it but Im not interested. Feel free to explain SPECIFICALLY how a person elected to the office of the President is a threat to democracy. What's the path to ending the democratic process. Which powers does the President have to do that? Why would someone who's already been the President who had aims to overthrow the government and install himself as a dictator not do it while he was President?

The questions

This is how uniformed you are … on trumps web site he had a video of a picture of Joe Biden hog tied … this seems your typical way you answer everybody … you’re clueless as we all can see and you can’t defend your post so you used this kind of childish response … go back to your couch and veg out that’s where you belong …

You're answer.

Tell me how what you posted comes close to answering those questions.

Hi, billyerock123. I Don't think anyone around here is a stalinist due to his death over 50 years ago on the other side of the planet, and a lot of us aren't pleased that a POTUS was caught on video bragging about numerous illegal activities he committed. We Don't understand why Biden's accepting millions of dollars from a country has leaned on threats of nuclear war by a hostile Eurasian nation and treats their neighbors likehe'll. Deserve being in a devil's hell and resumes the dialogue if we furnish their targets with military money.

It smells like using high office to cash in on arriving into the billionaires' boys club. We think such a person who would sell out to a foreign country should not hold a responsible position in America's executive branch, much less the one in the WH.
in this post you accused Biden of receiving millions of dollars ... if you go to your source you will see words that say we believe Biden received millions of dollars ... to today's date 04-04=2024 there has been no proof that he received one dine from any country ... you are reading getting it from conspiracy theories none of it based on any factual evidence ... so your post here is based on lies told by maga republicans that we all know is a bunch of liars ... please show us one piece of evidence that Biden received money from any country ... I'll wait

The Billion airs club is Trump and the trump family there is actual proof that Trump made money from the country staying in his hotel in DC ... this is well known ... there is Jarid who received 2 billion dollars from the Saudi government ... he told the press that he made this money ... yet there is no record of Joe Biden receiving money from anyone ... just some blogger make a statement that has no documents stating he received money ... so i would appreciate if you would stop pushing trump and trump maga supporters stop push this lie unl;ess you have actual proof ... like I said i will wait for you to post proof ...

My analysis was accurate and true. Biden bragged his rear end off to colleagues at a public meeting known by a video of someone recording Biden's braggathon about taking money from a hostile foreign country as if his government paychecks and Oath of office meant less to him than his illegally received 50 million buck$ that he extorted by his own deal-making were justified. :cranky:
where is this video ... you should send it to Comey or Jordon they surely need proof ... so far you push this but ya just can't seem to find this video ...

Last edited:

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?
I think she's missing something.

We're learning that there are many people who would be just fine with an authoritarian leader and government. They think that will make them happy, finally.

I had no freakin' idea how many of them there were. Trump really brought it out.

9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg

We're learning that there are many people who would be just fine with an authoritarian leader and government. They think that will make them happy, finally.

I had no freakin' idea how many of them there were. Trump really brought it out.

That's because many are morons! Liz is not a moron! She knows! Trump supporters want chaos and anarchy - because they're morons!

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

If she really believed that, she'd run for president.

Biden is extremely an authoritarian. Look for example how he mismanages both Ukraine and Israel. Forcing both to obey his dictatorship.

That's because many are morons! Liz is not a moron! She knows! Trump supporters want chaos and anarchy - because they're morons!
Have you and Liz figured out how electing Trump is a threat to democracy yet? Like how does the Republic end? What’s the mechanism used to stop the democratic process? Please be specific.

And why if Trump wanted to “end democracy” would he wait until his second term? Is the the master plan of Trump who is somehow this brilliant mastermind who’s going to over throw the US government at the same time as him being a moron.

Funny how Democrats totally ignore their own dictator president.

Deflection noted, and I love the way you infer that the evil Biden is dictator of Ukraine and Israel.

:spinner:
Who runs the Ukraine end of the war? What do you understand that Zelensky has begged for yet not got? Biden runs that war against Russia.
Who brags he talks to Netanyahu and tells him how to fight Gaza?

Are you trying to pay lip service that Biden is very ineffective?

And so are you.
Once again you offer no meaningful or relevant comment on the subject here. Just a stupid, sophomoric slur on Liz Cheney.
Have you EVER had anything useful to contribute to this planet?
Liz Cheney is as irrelevant as Hillary. They're just watching from the sidelines these days. They should go out shopping and have lunch at the mall like all the other old bags.

Forum List

Back