LIVE: President Donald Trump MASSIVE Rally in Duluth, Minnesota - June 20, 2018

I love watching his rallies. :)

I love the man and his rallies….

They are a frick fracking Blast…..

The thing I like the most though

Is how he drives the libtards nuts…

Nothing makes me happier than a pissed off libtard…

The last 18 months, 3.4 million jobs, the previous 18 months, 3.9 million jobs. Hilarious.

Obama took the stock marked from 7% to 20%. Trump from 20% to 27%. Trump calls that a 40% increase. Hilarious.

And this was only the beginning of the speech.

Wow, remember when the cheers were huge when he said we are getting rid of Obamacare?

Now, a tepid applause with only a few in that huge crowd actually applauding.

And when he talked about the upcoming new Trumpcare? Silence.

Even after he said it was going to work. I'm laughing.

Then he talked about cutting clean air and clean water regulations and even more tepid applause than talking about getting rid of Obamacare.

Silence on tax cuts for the rich.

Silence on trade.

Some guy talking about our flag standing above every other flag in the country. Guess he didn't notice it was equal to North Korea. Course, that's not in the country. Oops.

51cb9e92-6e13-11e8-b1d3-9161aa45bf67_image_hires_211212.jpg

Amazing as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2up:

Bravo President Trump! :clap::clap::clap:

DgKpSb6V4AAEWpn.jpg

Wow, look at all those empty seats. He said there were many thousands waiting outside that couldn't get in.
They should have let them in.

poor donnie needs his wounded feefee kissed

:lol:
Poor poor progressives

Now that Trump neutered you and took immigration off the table whatcha gonna cry over now? How about the sex slaves on Epsteins Lolita Island?

Most ignorant trumptards are duped by that type of display. That’s why the orange nutcase holds rallies like any other fascist wanna be

TRANSLATION: Damn Trump! 17 months into his first term and the guy is going stronger than ever! RATS.

If you call him being hated by everyone except trumpscum going strong.

TRUMPSCUM: That derogatory, hate-filled word you apply to all those people who keep winning at every issue, loving their country and getting big tax refunds from Trump!

DgKpSb6V4AAEWpn.jpg

Wow, look at all those empty seats. He said there were many thousands waiting outside that couldn't get in.
They should have let them in.

Another one of Dean's plastic moments taken by his ace roving photographer just after the place opened forgetting that we saw the live video of the rally as it was going on in another thread.

As long as Islamists continue coming into the US, we are not safe.

NRA Sponsored murders in the US in 2017- 26,000
ISIS/Muslim killed Americans in the US in 2017- less than 75 peoples, if that. Some were Muslims killing Muslims..

Americans murdered by cops in the USA in 2017. Some 835 peoples.

ISIS is safer than Gun Nutter Whitey Americans.

And I'm sure that "most" of those 835 individuals killed by police were sitting in their homes and welcomed the cops in for a brew.
OR
Could it be that "most" of those individuals were causing a situation encounter with the cops to be escalated due to their behavior and attitude.

Forum List

Back