Live coverage at Berkeley

Acting like the Trump supporters are the ones who get violent. BS.

violence occurs on both ends of the political extreme...

the only candidate (and now president) i've ever seen actually encouraged violence is mr trump.

now he uses these extreme physical responses as propaganda to reinforce his apologists' dishonest narrative.

This shit is so fucking stupid.
Partisans fuck everything up.
"oh my gawd, he said he grabbed her by the pussy!"
"yea, so did your husband, son, father and grandfather you ignorant ****"

Is the GOP now the party of authoritarianism?

mr trump is chomping at the bit to confront his political opponents with "his" armed services.

"Get your people in line, Bernie," Trump said...

Donald Trump blames Sanders supporters for Chicago unrest - CNNPolitics.com

Trump ends wild day on campaign trail by calling for protesters' arrests

"I'm going to ask that you arrest them," Trump said to the police. "I'll file whatever charges you want. If they want to do this ... we're going to go strongly for your arrests."

Trump said arresting protesters would "ruin the rest of their lives" by giving them a "big arrest mark."

"Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks," Trump said.

In North Dakota, it could become legal to hit a protester with your car

:cuckoo:

Other states have looked at doing that as well. All's it is, is making sure the driver is not held respondible if they DID NOT INTENTIONALLY strike a protester in the rodeway.

Let me give you an example, several years ago I witnessed first hand anarchists in Eugene Oregon jumping on top of cars that were stopped in the street by their 'demonstration'.
One such car was stopped from proceeding, a woman was driving and had a child in the car. Anarchists jumped on top of her car, and were literally beating her car with chains, you could see the woman was in severe distress and was in fear. What if in a blind panic she floored the accelerator to get away. If she had, and injured or killed some of these assholes, should she have been held responsible?

YOUR president longs for the good old days when those protesters would be taken out on stretchers.

Donald Trump Poses an Unprecedented Threat to American Democracy

A report is circulated highlighting Trump's 1990 interview with Playboy in which he praised the brutality of the Tiananmen Square crackdown. This is not the first time I had seen Trump praise dictators.

My previous view of Trump was as a kind of vaccine. The Republican Party relies on the covert mobilization of racial resentment and nationalism. Trump, as I saw it, was bringing into the open that which had been intentionally submerged. It seemed like a containable dose of disease, too small to take over its host, but large enough to set off a counterreaction of healthy blood cells. But the outbreak of violence suggests the disease may be spreading far wider than I believed, and infecting healthy elements of the body politic.

I remained convinced that Trump cannot win the presidency. But what I failed to account for was the possibility that his authoritarian style could degrade American politics even in defeat. There is a whiff in the air of the notion that the election will be settled in the streets — a poisonous idea that is unsafe in even the smallest doses.

Here is another factor I failed to predict. Trump, as I’ve noted, lies substantively within the modern Republican racial political tradition that seamlessly incorporates such things as the Willie Horton ads and the uncontroversial service of Louisiana representative Steve Scalise, who once called himself “David Duke without the baggage,” as House Majority Whip. But Trump’s amplification of white racial resentment matters. His campaign has dominated the national discourse. Millions of Americans who have never heard of Steve Scalise are seized with mortal terror of Trump, whose ubiquity in campaign coverage makes him seem larger and more unstoppable than he is. And terror is corrosive.

Donald Trump Poses an Unprecedented Threat to American Democracy

:cuckoo:

Other states have looked at doing that as well. All's it is, is making sure the driver is not held respondible if they DID NOT INTENTIONALLY strike a protester in the rodeway.

Let me give you an example, several years ago I witnessed first hand anarchists in Eugene Oregon jumping on top of cars that were stopped in the street by their 'demonstration'.
One such car was stopped from proceeding, a woman was driving and had a child in the car. Anarchists jumped on top of her car, and were literally beating her car with chains, you could see the woman was in severe distress and was in fear. What if in a blind panic she floored the accelerator to get away. If she had, and injured or killed some of these assholes, should she have been held responsible?

i think the party who portends the evils of big government creating unnecessary laws for situations where laws already exist, should not pass laws which excuse murder by default...

Last edited:
violence occurs on both ends of the political extreme...

the only candidate (and now president) i've ever seen actually encouraged violence is mr trump.

now he uses these extreme physical responses as propaganda to reinforce his apologists' dishonest narrative.

Whose violent again lmao
upload_2017-4-27_17-6-43.png

Forum List

Back