Russian Navy Boat Sinks(?)! Likely Not A Michael Flynn Event--North Korea--China(?)

It's kind of weird, because it was a recon vessel, capable of monitoring what's around. They must have been going fast. It was foggy.

Glad no one was hurt.

Hey, I've been in heavy fog before on a ship, and I can tell you that it's pretty difficult to navigate. Not only do the lookouts have to be on their toes, but the Quartermasters also have to keep a sharp eye on the surface radar.

Remember one time back in the mid 80's, we were coming into Chesapeake Bay, and the Captain decided that he knew more than the Quartermasters, took the ships wheel, and promptly ran over one of those large buoys a minute later. Not only did we end up in the shipyards unexpectedly, but we also ended up taking out large chunks of the propeller. On one of the blades, 1/3 of it was missing.

He ended up losing his command for that one.

Yeah, heavy fog and ships are no joke, especially when you're in a crowded area like these guys were.

And because the ship actually sank, I'm fairly surprised that there was no loss of life.

The new tax reduction plan is a heavy fog, devoid of details: With no assessable impact that anyone can infer.

100 Days of Total Crap is like that!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(So maybe it was not the USPREZ, trying, and crying, his heart out on the internet: After all(?)! He who has many fears tends to see a lot of birds, even, flocking together--and millions trying to buy whatever it is, that does that to anyone(?)! At last, to be 70: In America!)

Forum List

Back