Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword!

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
What can be added to Nut&Yahoo's own words? Desperation.

Netanyahu: “We Will Forever Live By The Sword”, Indefinitely Control All Palestinian Territory
Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu has announced his plan to control “all of the territory” and “live forever by the sword.”

The remarks were reported in Haa’retz newspaper, according to PNN, in an article by journalist Barak Ravid.

Mr Ravid wrote: “Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday that although he doesn’t want a binational state, “at this time we need to control all of the territory for the foreseeable future.”

MKs who took part in the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee meeting – today (Monday) – reportedly told Mr Ravid that Netanyahu had turned to the politicians present and said: “You think there is a magic wand here, but I disagree. I’m asked if we will forever live by the sword – yes.”

The prime minister also spoke about possible plans to revoke Israeli citizenship or residency from the Arab residents of east Jerusalem.

He complained that there had not been any “progress” on the matter because of delays at the Justice Ministry, headed by Minister Ayelet Shaked (Habayit Hayehudi).

Netanyahu: “We Will Forever Live By The Sword”, Indefinitely Control All Palestinian Territory
Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu has announced his plan to control “all of the territory” and “live forever by the sword.”

The remarks were reported in Haa’retz newspaper, according to PNN, in an article by journalist Barak Ravid.

Mr Ravid wrote: “Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday that although he doesn’t want a binational state, “at this time we need to control all of the territory for the foreseeable future.”

MKs who took part in the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee meeting – today (Monday) – reportedly told Mr Ravid that Netanyahu had turned to the politicians present and said: “You think there is a magic wand here, but I disagree. I’m asked if we will forever live by the sword – yes.”

The prime minister also spoke about possible plans to revoke Israeli citizenship or residency from the Arab residents of east Jerusalem.

He complained that there had not been any “progress” on the matter because of delays at the Justice Ministry, headed by Minister Ayelet Shaked (Habayit Hayehudi).

IT'S ABOUT TIME! No more of Israel's damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to Palestinian squatters so they can continue to attack & kill israeli's.

"...I would rather opt for living here in continual battle than for becoming part of the wandering Jewish people. Any compromise will simply hasten the end. As I don't intend to tell my grandchildren about the Jewish State in the twentieth century as a mere brief and transient episode in thousands of years of wandering, I intend to hold on here with all my might."

-Jonathan (Yoni) Netanyahu HY"D

IT'S ABOUT TIME! No more of Israel's damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to Palestinian squatters so they can continue to attack & kill israeli's.
The Israeli people's greed to steal free Palestinian land has set up her final battle with Islam, not today, not tomorrow, but a certain date...

Israel has chosen the Sword over the Ploughshare and your children will suffer for it.

According to islamonazi pallywood propaganda

The Israeli people's greed to steal free Palestinian land has set up her final battle with Islam, not today, not tomorrow, but a certain date...

Israel has chosen the Sword over the Ploughshare and your children will suffer for it.

Not as much as yours will when the land becomes tainted for good and nothing will grow there not even weeds

Not as much as yours will when the land becomes tainted for good and nothing will grow there not even weeds
America will still be standing tall, Phoney, Lunatic Asylum Dweller...The English Colonialists like you and Britain who will die a slow death of a thousand wounds, for all your past thieveries.

America will still be standing tall, Phoney, Lunatic Asylum Dweller...The English Colonialists like you and Britain who will die a slow death of a thousand wounds, for all your past thieveries.

Not if you force through laws aimed at making the Jews stateless again, as they will be used against the US to give the land back to the first nations. Then what will you do ?

By the way America is in hock to China and they might just foreclose, do you like boiled dog ?

Not if you force through laws aimed at making the Jews stateless again, as they will be used against the US to give the land back to the first nations. Then what will you do ?

By the way America is in hock to China and they might just foreclose, do you like boiled dog ?

go back to sunny Italy, where will you end up?

Nope I will stay where I am without hordes of muslims trying to take over.

I should be kind and yield to mental illness you seem to posses...Israel can not sustain a military assault by the Arabs if they actually attack. What would Israel's suicide response be, Nuke itself?

The odds of survival by the Sword is insanity of which you are an expert of sorts.

Last edited:

I should be kind and yield to mental illness you seem to posses...Israel can not sustain a military assault by the Arabs if they actually attack. What would Israel's suicide response be, Nuke itself?

The odds of survival by the Sword is insanity of which you are an expert of sorts.
If you eventually emerge from your coma, you will come to realize that arab'istan has nothing to gain by waging a war against Israel. Arabs in adjoining Islamist nations are not going to fight and die for Pal'istanians. Most of arab'istan despises Pal'istanians and uses them only as a flail against Israel.

You might want to take notice of the real threat being openly expressed by the Sunni/Salafist version of Islamism which is the Shia Iranian crescent expanding across Iraq and Syria.

Get out of your mosque a bit more often.

Once the Zionists in Israel learn to treat the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers did & still do, there will be peace for Israeli's from Palestinians. Down with Nutandyahoo for fueling this endless conflict with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to Palestinian squatters so they can remain to attack & kill Israelis.

Once the Zionists in Israel learn to treat the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers did & still do, there will be peace for Israeli's from Palestinians. Down with Nutandyahoo for fueling this endless conflict with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to Palestinian squatters so they can remain to attack & kill Israelis.
I agree arm the Palestinians with nukes and modern weapons and we can take bets! Feed your Greed...MJ, Let the Games begin!

I agree arm the Palestinians with nukes and modern weapons and we can take bets! Feed your Greed...MJ, Let the Games begin!

No nation will arm Palestinians. Least of all any Arab nation. But yes, great idea, let the games begin. And winner take all. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

"...I would rather opt for living here in continual battle than for becoming part of the wandering Jewish people. Any compromise will simply hasten the end. As I don't intend to tell my grandchildren about the Jewish State in the twentieth century as a mere brief and transient episode in thousands of years of wandering, I intend to hold on here with all my might."

Now that is cool!

Anyone with a free and clear mind can look at the history and see that it really is all about the moslum conquest, in reality the Pals do NOT really want a two state solution.

More will be revealed . . . . . .

Now that is cool!

Anyone with a free and clear mind can look at the history and see that it really is all about the moslum conquest, in reality the Pals do NOT really want a two state solution.

More will be revealed . . . . . .

A two state solution would be devastation for Palestinians without Israel to provide for them any longer.

Forum List

Back