Tiny frum woman has two hulking huge german pro palestinian thugs hiding behind Israeli cop

"This is what they do," she explained. "They come from Europe to videotape everything, all the time, and it is nothing short of collecting intelligence and disseminating it throughout the world."

Israeli's dont want that to happen, so they use violence against peaceful protest

"This is what they do," she explained. "They come from Europe to videotape everything, all the time, and it is nothing short of collecting intelligence and disseminating it throughout the world."

Israeli's dont want that to happen, so they use violence against peaceful protest

Yeah, she sure kicked their pansy asses.

YEAH a little old woman against two strapping German SS Stormtroopers. Invasion of privacy is not peacedful protest it is a criminal act.

bullshit-meter-0.gif~c200

Anat Cohen again, enough said.:rolleyes:

There are reasons the jews have been expelled from 70 or 80 nations/empires throughout their history...

Of course they decleare the whole world, throughout history, has been wrong and they're just being mean to "god's chosen people". :spinner:

There are reasons the jews have been expelled from 70 or 80 nations/empires throughout their history...

Of course they decleare the whole world, throughout history, has been wrong and they're just being mean to "god's chosen people". :spinner:

Stupid people are often jealous of those who are smarter and more successful.

I wonder what set her off. I think it is hilarious that this tiny woman chased these two hulking bruisers to the safety of the police car. Of course, if the cops hadn't been there those two monsters would have their way with her.

I wonder what set her off. I think it is hilarious that this tiny woman chased these two hulking bruisers to the safety of the police car. Of course, if the cops hadn't been there those two monsters would have their way with her.
You've either never heard of Anat Cohen, or you are just trying to be provocative.

Forum List

Back