Little Water Rat

Good for you Willow.

I recently pulled a flying squirrel out of a tight spot. He was just too cute.

I didn't get a picture of him as I was 15 feet up on a ladder but he looked just like this

gal-flying-squirrel.jpg

here he is in the bottom of the bucket right after he got rinsed. give you an idea of how little he was. Chelsea gave him cheese.

its not a rat....bird...call a bird rescue...and dont get me attached till its saved
[quoteomg that is a rat.....o hell....
][/quote]

Bones - birdies have feathers on their tails. Rats have long skinny tails with no feathers!!!
Easy concept!:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkSFeWNAOV0]YouTube - Bridgestone Squirrel Scream Super Bowl Commercial[/ame]

Good for you Willow.

I recently pulled a flying squirrel out of a tight spot. He was just too cute.

I believe that I have a family of chipmunks living in my walls and ceiling. I'm trying to capture them in a cage-trap, but they are wily.

When I capture them, I will upload some pictures.

Look's a bit like a shrew - poor guy, all soggy :)

We had flying squirrels co-habitating with us over the winter...they are so darn cute!

I don't think chipmunks live in walls and ceilings?

That commercial is unbelievably hilarious, I watched it with my daughter we laughed all the way through.

And that rat...ew...rats actually like the water, you know....

Are we sure it's not a muskrat? I don't think a muskrat would look so...wet...but I've never gotten up close and personal. Looks weird for a rat.

muskrat02.jpg

Or maybe a possum?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iVUyuWnQxI]YouTube - Baby Opossums[/ame]

I don't think chipmunks live in walls and ceilings?

That commercial is unbelievably hilarious, I watched it with my daughter we laughed all the way through.

And that rat...ew...rats actually like the water, you know....

Are we sure it's not a muskrat? I don't think a muskrat would look so...wet...but I've never gotten up close and personal. Looks weird for a rat.

muskrat02.jpg

He was swimming in the pool,, no way out, he would eventually tire and drown. so we fished him out, rinsed him off in the bucket, gave him a few minutes to catch his breath and then turned him loose..not a muskrat,, compare the two,, my rat had very large rat ears, and a pointed rat snout.. not to mention buggy little rat eyes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back