First Green sticky foot frog this year

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
This is the first sticky feet green frog I've seen this year. A few nights ago at two in the morning Rod was using the computer and said he got the shocked when something jumped onto the screen. He said scared the shit outta me when this thing came out of no where and landed on the monitor screen. I jumped back and then saw it was a fucking frog. Then I tried to catch it and it got away behind the desk.

It was this little guy. He is one of the biggest sticky frogs I've seen around here. They climb the walls with those suction toe feet they have. Not sure how he got up stairs not notice until he was chasing bugs on the computer monitor.

The pictures aren't the best as at night the lighting was not right but you can still see the tops of his little suction cup feet.

rodishi-albums-stuff-picture450-green-sticky-feet-frog-1.jpg

rodishi-albums-stuff-picture449-green-sticky-feet-frog.jpg

Kiss him! He'll turn into Prince!!! Free music!!!
I kiss Rod all the time he is a prince and he is always playing music for me.... The froggy went back to live outside where he cannot menace the computer user at night by coming out of now where and pouncing after bugs on the monitor.

Forum List

Back