Little Rocket Man (Kim Jong Un) wants a meeting with President Trump. will Trump accept?!

SKorea: Trump to meet NK leader Kim by May
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has accepted an offer of a summit from the North Korean leader and will meet with Kim Jong Un by May, a top South Korean official said Thursday, in a remarkable turnaround in relations between two historic adversaries.

-----------------------

If you know history you will know what a great thing this is if you don't well you should have learned it lol
I am curious as to why South Korea made this announcement.

If this were to pan out and actually lead to positive change in N Korean…..

It will be friggin HUGE……..:banana:

Trump will walk out, say Kim's a great guy, just misunderstood, and that the U.S. is going to sell them uranium.

NK has done these thangs (talks) offers before.
Gets paid upfront goodies by the USA and others. Goes back to doing
what it was doing before. But it never stopped.
All Nuke stuff is done underground where we can't check it.
We know the sites. If we send inspectors in, NK will play the Saddam Games.

The radiative sites are already radioactive. And can't be check by flyovers.

Thanks, Great Douche, you got played.
I really think the Great Douche begged for a meeting to change the News cycles only.

Trump will walk out, say Kim's a great guy, just misunderstood, and that the U.S. is going to sell them uranium.

In denial all the way to the end, huh?

Weak... LOL!
AFTER All the deals with Saddam, we had to go in to change the situation.
Wrong thang to do btw.Treaties with KN/Russia are worthless. There is always
a plan to get around these types papers. When you Deal with MOBS type Gobmints.

btw: Bring Back a FEW New Saddam's for Iraq and the ME.

..now THIS is worth a Nobel Prize---
..HUGE difference between Obama and Trump--Trump kicks A$$--sometimes the only way to get to the root of tough problems
..just like when people are afraid to say and listen to the TRUTH--if you constantly tiptoe around the truth--you won't get the problem solved!!!!

"Kim Jong Un talked about denuclearization with the South Korean Representatives, not just a freeze. Also, no missile testing by North Korea during this period of time. Great progress being made but sanctions will remain until an agreement is reached. Meeting being planned!" - President Trump just tweeted

It's a start. You never take your foot off the throat of a fascist. The efforts by S Korea and China, along with the sanctions and America refusing to even meet with Kim to this point set this uo. The N Korea economy is in massive trouble, and they cannot sustain their survival.

I wouldn't be surprised if the S Koreans when they met told them "look, you and I are little pawns, we both have Big Brothers who will take care of us. There is no need for you to have nukes. Think about your people, your economy and even your personal safety. This cannot end well for either of us, and we are just little people in all of this"

N Korea doesn't need nukes, they have China who has plenty, and of course Russia as back up. The risk in pursuing nukes is far worse than if they obtained them.

Here's the thing. No,I don't mind Trump meeting with Kim and yes, I did mind Obama meeting with dictators. I'm pretty confident Trump will handle his business. We could never say that about O. Ever.

Weak... LOL!

Dude, you're living in some kind of a whacked-out fantasy world. Everyone sees the significance of these developments but you.

Hey, do you think President Trump will make a trip through Oslo on the way to Korea, to pick up his Nobel Peace Prize?

The real Nobel Prize, not the one Obama got for being black.

"REMINDER: North Korea still holds USS PUEBLO, seized illegally in 1968. 1 sailor died & the rest were held hostage for a year."

The South Korean leader comes out to read some pre-written Trump kiss ass letter, giving this guy all this credit for doing God only knows what......shit talk, I suppose and all the world is breathing a sigh of relief....Trump to talk to Kim????? The intire world should shutter....two ego maniac's talking. One without a brain and the other without food to properly feed a brain...talking????? Kim has figured out, Trump is crazy and nuke threats means nothing to a crazy white mf and he also knows this country will do and can do nothing to stop his crazy ass....so lets talk!!

DXzxSV6U8AE_cX3.jpg

Trump will win in a landslide - in 2020 - if he gets Kim Jong Un to denuclearize

Weak... LOL!

Dude, you're living in some kind of a whacked-out fantasy world. Everyone sees the significance of these developments but you.

Hey, do you think President Trump will make a trip through Oslo on the way to Korea, to pick up his Nobel Peace Prize?

The real Nobel Prize, not the one Obama got for being black.

LOL!

upload_2018-3-8_20-25-55.png

Forum List

Back