Little Rocket Man (Kim Jong Un) wants a meeting with President Trump. will Trump accept?!

DXzxSV6U8AE_cX3.jpg

Trump will win in a landslide - in 2020 - if he gets Kim Jong Un to denuclearize

Lindsey Graham actually said that? :laughing0301:

Trump will walk out, say Kim's a great guy, just misunderstood, and that the U.S. is going to sell them uranium.

NK has done these thangs (talks) offers before.
Gets paid upfront goodies by the USA and others. Goes back to doing
what it was doing before. But it never stopped.
All Nuke stuff is done underground where we can't check it.
We know the sites. If we send inspectors in, NK will play the Saddam Games.

Thanks, Great Douche, you got played.

In denial all the way to the end, huh?
Weak... LOL!
AFTER All the deals with Saddam, we had to go in to change the situation.
Wrong thang to do btw.Treaties with KN/Russia are worthless. There is always
a plan to get around these types papers. When you Deal with MOBS type Gobmints.

btw: Bring Back a FEW New Saddam's for Iraq and the ME.

Dude, you're living in some kind of a whacked-out fantasy world. Everyone sees the significance of these developments but you.

Hey, do you think President Trump will make a trip through Oslo on the way to Korea, to pick up his Nobel Peace Prize?

The real Nobel Prize, not the one Obama got for being black.

LOL!

View attachment 181348

I have no idea who that person in the picture is, or how your little picture is even supposed to be relevant.

NK has done these thangs (talks) offers before.
Gets paid upfront goodies by the USA and others. Goes back to doing
what it was doing before. But it never stopped.
All Nuke stuff is done underground where we can't check it.
We know the sites. If we send inspectors in, NK will play the Saddam Games.

Thanks, Great Douche, you got played.

Weak... LOL!

Dude, you're living in some kind of a whacked-out fantasy world. Everyone sees the significance of these developments but you.

Hey, do you think President Trump will make a trip through Oslo on the way to Korea, to pick up his Nobel Peace Prize?

LOL!

View attachment 181348

I have no idea who that person in the picture is, or how your little picture is even supposed to be relevant.
Just Weak, try harder you may seem rational.

"Trump should tweet he is meeting Kim Jong Un in Moscow just to watch the talking heads explode on CNN" - Jack 'On Crack' Posobiec

Weak... LOL!

LOL!

View attachment 181348

Just Weak, try harder you may seem rational.

Which country are you from, anyway? Nothing you've said is even making a lick of sense to me.

Trump and the Trumpsters get to crow about this. Any positive developments on this are good news.

If you're hoping for the best, that is.
I'm not crowing about the meeting. I smell a Korean rat. Fatboy Kim is just fishing for another angle to bolster his world standing as a leader. Anyone who believes a word he says is a total fool.

Want to know why li'l kimmy wants to talk? He's broke... And when he goes to sleep at night, this is his last vision...

th

LOL.. A Traitor Coward exposed again, spewing BS that most know it as what this is..

I disagree. 10 minutes into the meeting, Little Kim will be eating out of Trump's hand and begging for a release from the sanctions.
I’d like to see our President pull it off

Trump is in the “Big League” now. No silly name calling, he had to be taken seriously

So much for the left claiming Trump is a warmonger.

He's the first president in US history since the war with NK to meet one on one with its dictator.

Yet again Trump continues to be the incredible and amazing president he truly is.

American leadership is back.

Last edited:
..now THIS is worth a Nobel Prize---
..HUGE difference between Obama and Trump--Trump kicks A$$--sometimes the only way to get to the root of tough problems
..just like when people are afraid to say and listen to the TRUTH--if you constantly tiptoe around the truth--you won't get the problem solved!!!!

Obama got a nuclear disarmament agreement with Iran

Trump has been trying to screw it up

Forum List

Back