Little Rocket Man (Kim Jong Un) wants a meeting with President Trump. will Trump accept?!

This is just a
If Trump is smart, he'll see to it that his meeting is scheduled for May the first.

"I'm sorry your commie May Day parade has been cancelled. We have other business to attend..."

:laughing0301:

This is amazing. Has everybody already forgotten about Otto Warbier who was torured in a N Korean prison and returned home to die?

Does everybody here know there are still three Americans being held captive in North Korea?

Does everybody here know there are still 7,747 Americans missing in action after the war?

And all the dotards are concerned with is that Trump gets a prize.

WTF does that matter? There are still 79000 soldiers MIA from WW2. Does that mean we never talk to Japan again?
The MIA soldiers were NOT all b/c of Japan you dork!

But a ton of them were you fucking idiot.

Fucking moron.

Wow, quite the thread.

At least we can be sure that the Left is hoping for the worst, and will desperately downplay anything good.

What a lovely way to go through life that must be.

Yes it is. You have a few people pointing out the obvious, and the majority who are only concerned about Trump getting a prize while they lick his balls.

Funny, that's exactly what right wingers said about left wingers when Obama was in office.

Amazing how similar the two ends are in their behaviors.

Party over country. Ugly.

This is just a
If Trump is smart, he'll see to it that his meeting is scheduled for May the first.

"I'm sorry your commie May Day parade has been cancelled. We have other business to attend..."

This is amazing. Has everybody already forgotten about Otto Warbier who was torured in a N Korean prison and returned home to die?

Does everybody here know there are still three Americans being held captive in North Korea?

Does everybody here know there are still 7,747 Americans missing in action after the war?

WTF does that matter? There are still 79000 soldiers MIA from WW2. Does that mean we never talk to Japan again?

Fucking moron.

You were real close. The total number of American MIA on both fronts was 78,750, and roughly half of those were from the Pacific.

I'll edit what you wrote so the leftards will be happy:

"There are still 79000 soldiers MIA from WW2. Does that mean we never talk to Japan or Germany again?"

That's about 40,000 MIA in the Pacific front, equivalent to the entire population of Annapolis, Maryland or Jefferson City, Missouri.

He resorted to namecalling so I had no issues lowering myself to his level and then beating his ass.

He resorted to namecalling so I had no issues lowering myself to his level and then beating his ass.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Personally, I have no reservations to lowering myself to their level, in order to show what idiots leftists really are.

But that's just myself. :biggrin:

Wow.................all the Trump supporters on here are talking like Trump has already solved the N. Korea problem. Got news for you, there has only been an offer of talks, no talks have been held yet. Gonna have to wait until after May to see if they are real or if they will have any positive effect.

Remember when the House voted to get rid of Obamacare and Trump had the GOP representatives out on the WH lawn to say they had gotten rid of it? Guess what? Obamacare is still in effect.

Don't count your dictators until they are defanged people.
Nothing better than a photo-op

Wow, quite the thread.

At least we can be sure that the Left is hoping for the worst, and will desperately downplay anything good.

Yes it is. You have a few people pointing out the obvious, and the majority who are only concerned about Trump getting a prize while they lick his balls.

Funny, that's exactly what right wingers said about left wingers when Obama was in office.

Yep. Party before country. The theme of Republicans since Obama was first sworn in.

It isn't about anything else but with these mental midgets.

The fact that the black guy kicked there punk asses up one side of the street and back down the other has chapped their feminine sensibilities for 8 years.

They are desperate. Obviously, and openly desperate, and embarrassingly so, for their great white hope to do anything that stops making them all look like the losers that they are.

And apparently that now includes talking to the dictator of a country we are still at war with, has killed Americans, and is close to embarrassing the United States by just having the clown that passes himself off as President, and has no respect from not one single leader of any country in the entire world.

The great white hope for moron America.

Wow, quite the thread.

Yep. Party before country. The theme of Republicans since Obama was first sworn in.

It isn't about anything else but with these mental midgets.

The fact that the black guy kicked there punk asses up one side of the street and back down the other has chapped their feminine sensibilities for 8 years.

They are desperate. Obviously, and openly desperate, and embarrassingly so, for their great white hope to do anything that stops making them all look like the losers that they are.

And apparently that now includes talking to the dictator of a country we are still at war with, has killed Americans, and is close to embarrassing the United States by just having the clown that passes himself off as President, and has no respect from not one single leader of any country in the entire world.

The great white hope for moron America.
I see plenty of it from both parties. As I said, the behaviors are very similar.

The meeting itself should be considered a victory. Even the press was admitting it's historic.

An honest person can give an inch now and then, when it's honest.

Well, first, I don't think the meeting is going to happen.

Second, I don't give you credit for resolving a problem you created to start with.

Third, Trump hasn't appointed an ambassador to Seoul, and many of the other key positions in the State Department are unfilled. So we are going into a historic negotiation, supposedly, without all the people who normally make these things work.

When Nixon went to China, he had Henry Kissinger and a lot of other professionals who did the hard work before he met with Mao and Chou. Trump has been spending the last year denouncing the professionals as the "Deep State" who are out to get him.

wDaQhlL.png

Wow.................all the Trump supporters on here are talking like Trump has already solved the N. Korea problem. Got news for you, there has only been an offer of talks, no talks have been held yet. Gonna have to wait until after May to see if they are real or if they will have any positive effect.

Remember when the House voted to get rid of Obamacare and Trump had the GOP representatives out on the WH lawn to say they had gotten rid of it? Guess what? Obamacare is still in effect.

Don't count your dictators until they are defanged people.
How's the individual mandate working out pal?
Oh that's right. President Trump removed one leg of BONOBO's three legged stool.

This is just a

Fucking moron.
Need a mint sweetheart?

Forum List

Back