Little Bighorn - The Day After

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Interesting hearing how Custer was not mutiliated, and it reminded me of a story on how the bugler was not mutilated either, it was said by the Sioux that he fought bravely to the death with only his bugle, and they respected that. Most of the others were carved up.

Interesting hearing how Custer was not mutiliated, and it reminded me of a story on how the bugler was not mutilated either, it was said by the Sioux that he fought bravely to the death with only his bugle, and they respected that. Most of the others were carved up.

I will have to watch this later,
been over 20 yrs but I read the official army inquiry or what ever they called it on all this so want to be careful what I say
custer had an arrow up his penis is about the only mutilation I recall,
what got me is the whole thing was basically an accident,, they didnt really want to fight and thought the indians were a few hills away and they rode over a hill and they were right there a few hundred feet away and all hell broke loose,,

I will have to watch this later,
been over 20 yrs but I read the official army inquiry or what ever they called it on all this so want to be careful what I say
custer had an arrow up his penis is about the only mutilation I recall,
what got me is the whole thing was basically an accident,, they didnt really want to fight and thought the indians were a few hills away and they rode over a hill and they were right there a few hundred feet away and all hell broke loose,,
No it was no accident. Three tribes, the Sioux, Cheyenne and Arapaho combined for this attack.

No it was no accident. Three tribes, the Sioux, Cheyenne and Arapaho combined for this attack.
the way I recall what it said is yes they were out there doing their patrols and stuff looking for them but they knew they were outnumbered and didnt really want to fight, but custers ego got in the way and all hell broke loose,,
theres a lot of details I cant recall but thats about how I remember it,,

Forum List

Back