Lithuanian parliament has recognized the forced deportation of Ukrainians to Muscovy or to temporarily occupied territories as a Genocide

The Ukrainians are East Europeans. And of course, in some cases they differ greatly from the Americans.
Up with the family of Europeans
Okay, but the Putin regime is no better for Ukraine. Okay, for some part of it.
Yeah .... I get it. My point here is not so much defending Russia.

My point here is that the idea that defending Ukraine is defending democracy is just looney. Ukraine is a sewer. The people themselves however are very fine, hardworking people. They have been betrayed both by the Nazi regime and NATO.

The money we send there? It's just making s handful of thugs wealthy. That's all....and if course a lot of it come back here after it gets laundered.

Ukrainian people are fine, outstanding Europeans. The nation itself though is a shit pit.
Zalensky is a drug addicted thug who throws his political opponents in jail on a whim. While his citizens are dying en masse he's quietly banking millions of dollars in US taxpayer money in a Swiss account. It's a real horror story.

Ukraine is also the capital for child trafficking in all of Europe.

It's one of the reasons American politicians love the place so much and vacation there. It's one of the reasons the United States Federal legislators are so Keen to defend it and keep it from being changed. Putin certainly is not innocent in all of this. But his original claim of needing to purge Ukraine of the evil elements in it is not completely off base.

No wonder Bill Gates is such a fan!

Up with the family of Europeans

Yeah .... I get it. My point here is not so much defending Russia.

My point here is that the idea that defending Ukraine is defending democracy is just looney. Ukraine is a sewer. The people themselves however are very fine, hardworking people. They have been betrayed both by the Nazi regime and NATO.

The money we send there? It's just making s handful of thugs wealthy. That's all....and if course a lot of it come back here after it gets laundered.
Ukraine became a sewer long before 'the Nazi regime' took power. Too long its 'elites' exploited the country's resources and economy, corrupted courts and law enforcement.

Betrayed? I don't think so. Yes, the most of Ukrainians wanted a more decisive response from NATO. But after all, no one promised troops on the ground.

Ukraine became a sewer long before 'the Nazi regime' took power. Too long its 'elites' exploited the country's resources and economy, corrupted courts and law enforcement.

Betrayed? I don't think so. Yes, the most of Ukrainians wanted a more decisive response from NATO. But after all, no one promised troops on the ground.
What did you expect.... SOROS is one of its founding members for crying out loud...the head NAZI himself.....Zalensky is a protégé of SOROS..... I noticed LITWIN doesn't ever mention that.

The Ukranian people deserve better than the corrupt drug addict that is sending them to die for nothing except to protect his personal wealth.
So why didn't Zelensky just take the offer on February 25 to be whisked away to safety? If he is so wealthy he could be living the good life in Switzerland without a care in the world. He could still do that.

He a "drug addict" because someone photoshopped a pile of cocaine in a picture of him on the telephone?

Sounds like confirmation bias to me...

IVAN, SUCKING OFF MUSLIM MEN , is exactly what you do in order to survive in your pathetic poor , BAMBOOSTAN

View attachment 658995

View attachment 658994
View attachment 658990
You know NITWIN....it's not too smart to be posting the POW pics. Russia is currently holding about 3,000 Ukrainian POWS and their intelligence services regularly view this board among others.
All POW pics are the same NITWIN.....the captors get to humiliate the captives....nothing new here or even very clever dude. So if you give a rats ass about the prisoners who are being held just to make Zalensky rich in stolen American Tax payer money....you wouldn't post these pics because you're going to give the Russian Jail keepers Ideas they might not otherwise have. NITWIN you are quite stupid.

JO

Okay, but the Putin regime is no better for Ukraine. Okay, for some part of it.
I was going to ask you this question ESay. When you conduct your daily affairs- going to the store or whatever- do you speak to people in Russian or Ukrainian?

More evidence of Russian prisoner mistreatment
1655467934354.jpeg

1655468009295.jpeg

1655468050489.png

1655468118865.jpeg

People leave War Zones. In mass.........So the question is it genocide or saving the people there.

Given that the media and the op are usually lying their asses off who knows..............

Is Putin PERMA RELOCATING THEM.........So only those who want Russia to rule there can return later? Who knows......

Sure as hell can't trust the op here.

People leave War Zones. In mass.........So the question is it genocide or saving the people there.

Given that the media and the op are usually lying their asses off who knows..............

Is Putin PERMA RELOCATING THEM.........So only those who want Russia to rule there can return later? Who knows......

Sure as hell can't trust the op here.
The moved populace can at least be housed and fed....better than staying behind in UKRAINE Where only Zalensky and his family are safe and getting wealthy right now.

JO

The moved populace can at least be housed and fed....better than staying behind in UKRAINE Where only Zalensky and his family are safe and getting wealthy right now.

JO
I said it's common. Doesn't mean I trust Putin..........Who will be returned..........It's obvious looking at a map he was after the beach front property and taking the current areas PERMANENTLY..............

The Russians are always posting that Ukraine IS THEIRS and UKRAINE has no right to the land ...........IT IS RUSSIA'S............But they weren't welcomed there at all......so their losses are mounting.......Had the people of Ukraine wanted to be in Russia they would have welcomed them..........This did not happen.

The Balkan States are SCARED at this time......Wondering if they are next.......I just read the Kearsarge is there on deployment to calm them down............When Putin finishes here............WHO IS NEXT?

BTW. ..........China just launced a 3rd Aircraft Carrier.............

Russians are moving captured combatants out of the area of active fighting and a group of pipsqueaks under the thumb of DC label it genocide. This followed by the Nitwit trumpeting it as if there is some significance.

Russians are moving captured combatants out of the area of active fighting and a group of pipsqueaks under the thumb of DC label it genocide. This followed by the Nitwit trumpeting it as if there is some significance.
Well he's a troll................And yes they are being removed......But that doesn't make me trust Putin anymore than I can throw him........

The map is clear............He is after territory.........thought he could take more easily...........He WAS WRONG......Now he will settle for whatever he can get.........
That in itself is DETENTE.............Had he taken it too easy he might have taken more.........and thought about taking the Baltic.

Forum List

Back