Lithuanian parliament has recognized the forced deportation of Ukrainians to Muscovy or to temporarily occupied territories as a Genocide

There is no scandal here
I said I don't believe the Op. I also don't trust Putin at all. So will they be returned later or only those who pledge allegence to Putin.

You don't know this nor do I. But I'll stick to Putin is there to take that land permanently...........I don't have any doubts on that.

ivan, what do you got ? a pathetic MONGOL ulus , humiliated by THE mulisms on the daily base ? and ONCE China will take most of the Siberia BACK ) WHAT YOU ARE GONNA EAT , IVAN ?

View attachment 658989

Im not a slimy fucking Russian you idiot. Im a superior big dick American MAN. Show some respect for your betters.

In Russian.
Does it raise any eyebrows?

The reason I ask is that I have read interviews of Russian speakers in Kharkiv, who said they are ashamed to speak in Russian now and are trying to use only Ukrainian. I'm trying to gage that- is it real or just prop?

The reason I ask is that I have read interviews of Russian speakers in Kharkiv, who said they are ashamed to speak in Russian now and are trying to use only Ukrainian. I'm trying to gage that- is it real or just prop?

He used to be the pride of the USSR. He used to call them his mother.........This is him now. Listen.

Of course not. The city I live in is mostly Russian-speaking. This story about Kharkiv sounds absurd to me (maybe these Russian-speakers from Kharkiv moved to Western Ukraine?).

Though, I don't exclude that some people switched to Ukrainian.

He used to be the pride of the USSR. He used to call them his mother.........This is him now. Listen.

And take a note that he is speaking in Russian.

He is not the mayor of Kiev, btw. It is Vladimir Klychko, a brother of the mayor.

Im not a slimy fucking Russian
YOU ARE, YOU SUCK SO MUCH IVANS DICKS OFF SO YOU BECOME A MONGOL MUCH LIKE THEM. A PATHETIC RAPIST , LOOTER , BUTCHER

YOU THUGS IN 4 PICTURES
such low scum Neanderthalensis sovieticus ....

No wonder why Ukrainians call muscovites - Orcs. I see why.

IVAN, IN WHICH CAVE DID YOU LIVE LAST 30 YEARS, HE HAS 0 CONNECTION TO YOUR FAV. ASIATIC - BARBARIC SOVOK . HE FOUGHT ALWAYS FOR UKRAINE !

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT, all the U. who I know switched to Ukrainian already . the horde has it so what ?

there is the only one solution !

clit7crumaeth4g-svapg.jpg

IVAN, IN WHICH CAVE DID YOU LIVE LAST 30 YEARS, HE HAS 0 CONNECTION TO YOUR FAV. ASIATIC - BARBARIC SOVOK . HE FOUGHT ALWAYS FOR UKRAINE !

Stop calling everyone IVAN MOONBAT........Everyone knows you are a troll....

BTW. I'm not on PUTIN's SIDE..................You are attacking the wrong one IDIOT

Of course not. The city I live in is mostly Russian-speaking. This story about Kharkiv sounds absurd to me (maybe these Russian-speakers from Kharkiv moved to Western Ukraine?).

Though, I don't exclude that some people switched to Ukrainian.
Thanks ESay. There are a few such interviews from people from the eastern part of the country. But they are just anecdotes and don't give me a sense whether it is commonplace or not, and plus I don't really trust journos anyway.

You are there, and your response tells me that it's not even something you think about- that makes me think that what I have read isn't necessarily representative of Russian speakers writ large.

I'm more interested in your take wrt the mood in Ukraine. On one end there will be people who say "fight to the bitter end, never surrender, death before capitulation". The other end would say "I just want it to be over at whatever cost". Which voice is louder?

If I was in that position I would fight it out to the finish. But I'm not from there, and don't know how the average Ukrainian really sees this. My impression is that defiance is the prevailing mood, but that impression comes from western and Ukrainian media sources. I can imagine there is some (justifiable) trepidation about western support that tempers that view.

A typical Muscovite Ethnic cleansing. This is what will happen to entire Ukraine if they lose this war.

Lithuanian parliament has recognized the forced deportation of Ukrainians to Muscovy or to temporarily occupied territories as a Genocide

Isn´t it the same propaganda that tells us Russia destroys cities that also tells us Russia deports people? Where should they go, if their homes are destroyed?
You may get some idiots with your nonsense but those who are "deported" are Russians anyway:
ukraine-language-map6ddk8i.jpg

Western lying craps need to get some of their own medicine. Bomb the shit out of them, expose them to starving sanctions and drop them on the Azot plant.

Thanks ESay. There are a few such interviews from people from the eastern part of the country. But they are just anecdotes and don't give me a sense whether it is commonplace or not, and plus I don't really trust journos anyway.

You are there, and your response tells me that it's not even something you think about- that makes me think that what I have read isn't necessarily representative of Russian speakers writ large.

I'm more interested in your take wrt the mood in Ukraine. On one end there will be people who say "fight to the bitter end, never surrender, death before capitulation". The other end would say "I just want it to be over at whatever cost". Which voice is louder?

If I was in that position I would fight it out to the finish. But I'm not from there, and don't know how the average Ukrainian really sees this. My impression is that defiance is the prevailing mood, but that impression comes from western and Ukrainian media sources. I can imagine there is some (justifiable) trepidation about western support that tempers that view.
I feel a need to add to my previous response, to make it more full. I work in a large logistics company, and more than a year ago our employers issued a decree that all employees should speak in Ukrainian with the customers.

It was in line with the law which requires all public services be provided in Ukrainian. Russian propaganda made much noise about this law in line with their narrative about 'prohibiting Russian language in Ukraine'.

Of course this law doesn't prohibit anything. Moreover, it allows to speak with a costumer on any language it asks for, if this language is understandable by the employer, of course.

Some of the employers complied, some not. I personally ignored these requirements.

But now, after getting to work in May (when our company resumed its activities) I try to use Ukrainian more often with the customers, especially with the ones who ask me something in Ukrainian.

I'll give my other answers a bit later, OK?

YOU ARE, YOU SUCK SO MUCH IVANS DICKS OFF SO YOU BECOME A MONGOL MUCH LIKE THEM. A PATHETIC RAPIST , LOOTER , BUTCHER

YOU THUGS IN 4 PICTURES
such low scum Neanderthalensis sovieticus ....

No wonder why Ukrainians call muscovites - Orcs. I see why.

Third world insults are really corny. No creativity at all. Its just "you suck dick, hahahaha". You third worlders are embarrassing. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back