Listening to Sean Hannity...

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
The guy hasn't spoken in the past hour about the economy once. He's cherry picking polls, blaming other polls for being inaccurate and attacking Obama on his connections. It's really sad, because right after 9/11 I used to listen to him all the time. He's become another right wing puppet.

The guy hasn't spoken in the past hour about the economy once. He's cherry picking polls, blaming other polls for being inaccurate and attacking Obama on his connections. It's really sad, because right after 9/11 I used to listen to him all the time. He's become another right wing puppet.

I agree somewhat... That's when I started listening too...

If you have Sirius radio Mike Church and Andrew Wilkow are pretty good...if you believe in the Constitution... They tell it exactly like it is... Neither one of them are a McCain fan but when it comes down between him and Obama, they would rather have someone in the middle than on the far left.

I agree somewhat... That's when I started listening too...

If you have Sirius radio Mike Church and Andrew Wilkow are pretty good...if you believe in the Constitution... They tell it exactly like it is... Neither one of them are a McCain fan but when it comes down between him and Obama, they would rather have someone in the middle than on the far left.

I wanna hear Sean Hannity talk about the issues that matter... tell me why Obama's foreign policy BESIDES wanting to meet with foreign leaders who are our enemies is a bad thing, tell me why the middle class don't deserve a tax cut... talk to me about the economy and how John McCain plans to support it. Sean is such an intelligent guy who really, emotionally got me through 9/11... I really want to see the guy either say "McCain should be elected because of this" or something else. But trying to discredit ALL of the polls out there, just because they show your guy far beind is just nuts.

I wanna hear Sean Hannity talk about the issues that matter... tell me why Obama's foreign policy BESIDES wanting to meet with foreign leaders who are our enemies is a bad thing, tell me why the middle class don't deserve a tax cut... talk to me about the economy and how John McCain plans to support it. Sean is such an intelligent guy who really, emotionally got me through 9/11... I really want to see the guy either say "McCain should be elected because of this" or something else. But trying to discredit ALL of the polls out there, just because they show your guy far beind is just nuts.

Dear David, Obama will not be able to give the middle class a tax cut. He may want to but he won't be able to. Neither will McCain. Hannity is shrill. I don't listen to him. He is obsessed.

Forum List

Back