Listen up, UN -- Trump means what he's telling you

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The UN have become docile and irrelevant other than as a manner for elite rulers to rub shoulders. They represent precisely what America fought and separated from centuries ago.

I hope Trump gives them hell and talks as tough as he did when addressing NATO.

The UN has become a symbol of globalist elitism, of willful ignorance about real world conditions. It has passed resolutions condemning Israel for its policies toward Palestinians, while failing to note that Palestinian terror is still an everyday threat to Israelis. It has given lip-service to condemning North Korea's escalating nuclear ambitions, but been unable even to agree on a way to freeze the millions in assets of its unhinged boy-king, Kim Jong Un.

It has chided the United States -- a democracy whether far-left Democrats think so or not -- for voting irregularities in some of its elections, but failed to inquire how Vladimir Putin got twice as many votes as his nearest rival in a country whose economy is tanking or how Venezuela's Nicolas Maduro just neutered his country's national legislature.

tRump says a lot of shit that means nothing. He is the code talker of imbeciles.

The UN have become docile and irrelevant other than as a manner for elite rulers to rub shoulders. They represent precisely what America fought and separated from centuries ago.

The UN has become a symbol of globalist elitism, of willful ignorance about real world conditions. It has passed resolutions condemning Israel for its policies toward Palestinians, while failing to note that Palestinian terror is still an everyday threat to Israelis. It has given lip-service to condemning North Korea's escalating nuclear ambitions, but been unable even to agree on a way to freeze the millions in assets of its unhinged boy-king, Kim Jong Un.

It has chided the United States -- a democracy whether far-left Democrats think so or not -- for voting irregularities in some of its elections, but failed to inquire how Vladimir Putin got twice as many votes as his nearest rival in a country whose economy is tanking or how Venezuela's Nicolas Maduro just neutered his country's national legislature.
It seems you're hell-bent on betraying your country, but I don't see how that gives your opinion any weight in mine. Especially since you're so stupid as to label us a "Democracy."

I don't think you know anything about anything. Get your own life in order, and then try again.

His opening statement should include a question, something along the lines of "Why should the United States continue to send billions of dollars a year to such a useless organization as this?"

His opening statement should include a question, something along the lines of "Why should the United States continue to send billions of dollars a year to such a useless organization as this?"

That would be brilliant. A deliberate pause for effect, stare out into the wave of plastic heads of state and tell them "I can't think of any reason either..."

Hell, he could drop the mic and walk off right then and there if he wanted to after that opening salvo.

In all seriousness though, America seems to be the only nation willing to stand up the global threats and protect individual liberty. These other rulers are content to sell anyone out, every principle has a price. This simply cannot continue, and Trump has to realize his presidency is far more vital than he could have ever thought.

It seems you're hell-bent on betraying your country, but I don't see how that gives your opinion any weight in mine. Especially since you're so stupid as to label us a "Democracy."

I don't think you know anything about anything. Get your own life in order, and then try again.

Have you had a few tonight? I betrayed my country? You haven't a clue, not a bloody clue and you don't know the half of what my wife and I have experienced.

I didn't advise the Canadian police to persecute me contrary to all laws of all civilized societies. They had ample opportunity to correct this mess. Now as my father used to say "let them start it and you finish it".

Maybe the UN could regain some of their lost reputation by investigating Canada closer. After all, we have the most complaints against us by our own citizens. Absolutely astounding considering we have only 35 million people.

Have you had a few tonight? I betrayed my country? You haven't a clue, not a bloody clue and you don't know the half of what my wife and I have experienced.

I didn't advise the Canadian police to persecute me contrary to all laws of all civilized societies. They had ample opportunity to correct this mess. Now as my father used to say "let them start it and you finish it".

Maybe the UN could regain some of their lost reputation by investigating Canada closer. After all, we have the most complaints against us by our own citizens. Absolutely astounding considering we have only 35 million people.
^ Another person refusing to take personal responsibility for their personal failures.

"Maybe the UN..." --- how about "maybe YOU" should handle your own shit.

Good grief.

Forum List

Back