List of Happiest States in America Starts with Louisiana and Ends with New York

Sometimes I'm in a happy state, occasionally I'm in an angry or sad state but I'm almost always in a silly state.

Liberals want to legislate happiness. Americans are too stupid to know what's best for them. It couldn't possibly be God, marriage, family, and community pride. "Let's redistribute the happiness! Or rather misery". The arrogance never ceases to amaze me.

For such an unhappy place an awful lot of people want to come here.

New York City is America's most visited city - This Just In - Budget Travel

New York City mayor Mike Bloomberg announced on Monday that the Big Apple drew more that 45 million tourists from here and abroad in 2009, becoming the number one tourist destination in America for the first time in 20 years.

Please stop coming here and instead head to those happy places, Thank You

New York City mayor Mike Bloomberg announced on Monday that the Big Apple drew more that 45 million tourists from here and abroad in 2009, becoming the number one tourist destination in America for the first time in 20 years.

Key Word VISITED

Key Word VISITED

KEY WORD: stop coming

I lived in Louisiana for about a year. It was one long continuous party.. Soup pot in the front yard, fresh baked bread, boiled crayfish, peanuts, and beer kegs,, it was a community affair every weekend. best sausage you ever put in your mouth.. and the people were the friendliest I have ever met anywhere..

How much you gain? And your colesterial count?

what keeps your unhappy ass there?

I remember a little town Gonzales!

found a really good startup to jump in with after school

oh,, well, then........ you need to move to New Yawk, so you'll have a basis for comparison.. let me know how that works out for ya.. I hear them taxes is mighty high in New Yawk! but some high class elitists live thar... you could get you some culture!

You see, those are ugly words for the likes of Willow. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back