Lindsey Graham: We're Calling in All Officials Who Signed Carter Page FISA Warrant to Testify

If the FBI finds that there is reasonable evidence that members of Biden's campaign are conspiring with a foreign power to undermine an election, and get federal judges to agree, then they can conduct an investigation. Just like they did with the Trump campaign.

There was no 'spying' on the Trump campaign. There was a reasonable and legal investigation.

Please come out of your fantasy world!

So what reasonable "evidence" did they find on Trump to start the investigation?

Have you been asleep for the past 2 years or are you just blind to what you do not want to see?

Why Trump is wrong about Carter Page, the dossier and the FISA warrant

Next time, please investigate before you bother me with one of your silly rebuttals please!

If you don't want to be "bothered" then put me on ignore. At the very least, if you're going to provide something, don't make it from nearly a year ago.

So, just because the article was written a year ago makes it invalid? Guess again.

I won't put you on ignore because you amuse me. I just wish that your arguments were a bit more challenging.

Yes it's invalid because a lot of new information has been found that changes the entire picture. Now it's been said that it wasn't Papa-Dop that caused them to start it. So we need an investigation as to what so-called evidence they had to start this nonsense, and that needs to be seen by the public.

Now that the investigation results are in, it's clear whatever evidence they supposedly had was faulty.

I agree that the public should know everything about how the investigation started. I have no doubt that it was valid.

You're wrong as usual - the investigation's results are not 'in'. In fact the investigation has just started.

Your tendency to believe whatever right wing propaganda you're told does not constitute any conclusions whatsoever.

Have you ever considered that maybe you're a right wing zealot that buys into whatever pure bullshit you're told?

Perhaps you should reevaluate your entire philosophy.

So what reasonable "evidence" did they find on Trump to start the investigation?

Have you been asleep for the past 2 years or are you just blind to what you do not want to see?

Next time, please investigate before you bother me with one of your silly rebuttals please!

If you don't want to be "bothered" then put me on ignore. At the very least, if you're going to provide something, don't make it from nearly a year ago.

So, just because the article was written a year ago makes it invalid? Guess again.

I won't put you on ignore because you amuse me. I just wish that your arguments were a bit more challenging.

Yes it's invalid because a lot of new information has been found that changes the entire picture. Now it's been said that it wasn't Papa-Dop that caused them to start it. So we need an investigation as to what so-called evidence they had to start this nonsense, and that needs to be seen by the public.

Now that the investigation results are in, it's clear whatever evidence they supposedly had was faulty.

I agree that the public should know everything about how the investigation started. I have no doubt that it was valid.

You're wrong as usual - the investigation's results are not 'in'. In fact the investigation has just started.

Your tendency to believe whatever right wing propaganda you're told does not constitute any conclusions whatsoever.

Have you ever considered that maybe you're a right wing zealot that buys into whatever pure bullshit you're told?

Valid? But Mule and 17 angry DEMs could not find "it" after 2 years. 3 previous investigations also came up empty. But, you know. LMAO!

The more the public knows the truth the worse for Trump and his cronies!

Do you believe that any DOJ/FBI officials did anything wrong?

I do not believe that they did anything wrong.
So Trump can spy on Obama and Biden now, ok?

If the FBI finds that there is reasonable evidence that members of Biden's campaign are conspiring with a foreign power to undermine an election, and get federal judges to agree, then they can conduct an investigation. Just like they did with the Trump campaign.

There was no 'spying' on the Trump campaign. There was a reasonable and legal investigation.

Biden admitted he's supported by foreign powers, then lied and said he was talking to Margaret Thatcher's ghost.

Who is backing him? Putin? KJU? Chicoms?

Trump needs to spy on every democrat candidate!

If there's any credible evidence then yes, he should be investigated.

I believe that ALL Presidential candidates should be subject to absolute transparency - like making their financial records and tax returns public.

BTW - good luck with that Biden investigation!

Do you believe that any DOJ/FBI officials did anything wrong?

Biden admitted he's supported by foreign powers, then lied and said he was talking to Margaret Thatcher's ghost.

I believe that ALL Presidential candidates should be subject to absolute transparency - like making their financial records and tax returns public.

We have Bidens OWN WORDS!

Valid? But Mule and 17 angry DEMs could not find "it" after 2 years. 3 previous investigations also came up empty. But, you know. LMAO!

How many people have been indicted as a result of the Mueller investigation?

Are you truly that stupid or are you just pretending to be that stupid?

Then go forward with the investigation. Or is it that you'll never find a judge that will sign off on it?

Speaking of having his 'Own Words', you don't seem to be bothered at all by Trumps public request for the Russian government to hack Clinton's emails.

Talk about a partisan hack!

Then go forward with the investigation. Or is it that you'll never find a judge that will sign off on it?

Speaking of having his 'Own Words', you don't seem to be bothered at all by Trumps public request for the Russian government to hack Clinton's emails.

Talk about a partisan hack!

Oh yeah, Trump was real serious about that. And Putin wouldn't dream of hacking her email without Trump's permission.

rolling eyes.gif

How many people have been indicted for Trump helping Russia hack the election?

25 phony Russian names dont count. All others have nothing to do with Trump or the GOVT of Russia. Who sent the Russian plants to contact Trump associates? You are headed for the list.

Yes, I do believe what I am told. And I was told by Mueller that there was no evidence of Russian collusion in Trump's administration or by any other American. Those were his words, not mine.

So the investigations are just starting; after the 2.5 year one that just ended? Tell me, do the Democrat plan on investigating over and over again until Trump's first term is over......or beyond? Because you see, in every other investigation conducted by government, once it's concluded that it's over and no wrongdoing found, it's over, and nobody tries to start a new one.

I’m not really happy about what we are going to see. I am relieved though.
Ugly ugly side of highest level politics about to go on display.

Last edited:
Because they refused to follow the dictates of dear leader.

Besides most of Trump's staff and cabinet appointees have either resigned under pressure or been fired.

All that means is that we have a 'would be' dictator as President.
So cite Trump's dictatorial abuse of power.. Such as:
* Spying on the opposition campaign by using fake evidence as a justification
* Wiretapping the AP
* Jailing a political Movie Maker that made an Anti-Trump movie
* Investigating Journalists
* Jailing a YouTube videographer 2 weeks before an election to hide a terrorist attack
* Shipping pallets of cash to Terrorist's Financial Supporters without Congressional oversight or public knowledge
* Collude in an Isreali election in an attempt to unseat an anti-terrorist PM
* Ship guns to Mexican Cartels
* Sell control of 20% of America's Uranium to Putin

There's just a few examples that would make your point.

I'll wait.
...You can wait for the inevitable articles of impeachment. ...
Bring it!

We dare you.

I assure you that before the 2020 election Trump will be impeached. The Dems are just gathering ALL the evidence so that even the spineless weenie Republicans in the Senate will have to vote to remove him from office.
Yeah right. What's the hold up?
Yeah right. What's the hold up?

Surprise! That's right, obstruction from the president. See a pattern yet, dope?

They setup the Russian hogwash as an excuse to SPY on Trump. Who would benefit from thie Crime.......hmmmmm! Answer! The Beast could use the info obtained! Winner winner. Fusion GPS sent the Russian to TT. Who ordered that?

If they found any dirt they could charge them after Beast wins! Win Senate and House with stolen dirt. But they got caught. Seems like a BIG Crime in there somewhere?

^ Completely retarded.

So, "they" created the "Russian hogwash" to "spy" in an effort to help Clinton?

All this was done when nobody thought Trump would win?
It helped Trump not Clinton. In Fact, the FBI, the same agency you caim is behind this, actually fucked Clinton.
The existence of an investigation involving the Trump campaign was not publicly known during the election.
You cannot identify even a single piece of intelligence that was garnered by "spying" and later used against Trump. Is there an example of such in the Mueller report?

To Spy on US domestic political opponents? So if the Intelligence Community determines that China is trying to help Biden, you are fine with the Trump Administration obtaining FISA warrants against the Biden campaign and attempts to place spies in the Biden election organization?
To Spy on US domestic political opponents?

Court ordered surveillance is not "spying", dope.

You are headed for the list.

You know they lied to the Court. Redfish explained but like a good commee you keep parroting racial madcow. Shup loon.
What list is that, dope? The ever growing list of your betters?

You can't possibly know that anyone lied to the court.

Maybe not proof, but people who did work with FISA have stated there is no possible way a judge would have issued a warrant using an unverified dossier paid by Trump's opponent. Furthermore there would have been on extensions afterwards.
/—-/ libtards who twist themselves into a pretzel to make a case for global warming can’t see a clear cut report that there was no collusion or obstruction.
where did you hear that?

Because they refused to follow the dictates of dear leader.

Besides most of Trump's staff and cabinet appointees have either resigned under pressure or been fired.

All that means is that we have a 'would be' dictator as President.
* Wiretapping the AP
* Jailing a YouTube videographer 2 weeks before an election to hide a terrorist attack
* Shipping pallets of cash to Terrorist's Financial Supporters without Congressional oversight or public knowledge

I'll wait.
Bring it!

We dare you.

I assure you that before the 2020 election Trump will be impeached. The Dems are just gathering ALL the evidence so that even the spineless weenie Republicans in the Senate will have to vote to remove him from office.

Nobody is removing anybody from office. Impeachment would be the Democrats signing their death warrant in 2020, and even Piglosi knows that.
why waste political capital when the Courts can do it.

* Wiretapping the AP

I'll wait.
Bring it!

We dare you.

Nobody is removing anybody from office. Impeachment would be the Democrats signing their death warrant in 2020, and even Piglosi knows that.
why waste political capital when the Courts can do it.
Oh really? A Court can remove the President? Where did you get that idea?

The FISA warrant application should be made 100% public, right libbies?
Release it. Won't you be embarrassed when it shows sound reasoning & nothing to do with the Dossier.

Then what will you assfucks do when you can't argue your lie anymore.

Forum List

Back