Lindsey Graham: We're Calling in All Officials Who Signed Carter Page FISA Warrant to Testify

Because they refused to follow the dictates of dear leader.

Besides most of Trump's staff and cabinet appointees have either resigned under pressure or been fired.

All that means is that we have a 'would be' dictator as President.
So cite Trump's dictatorial abuse of power.. Such as:
* Spying on the opposition campaign by using fake evidence as a justification
* Wiretapping the AP
* Jailing a political Movie Maker that made an Anti-Trump movie
* Investigating Journalists
* Jailing a YouTube videographer 2 weeks before an election to hide a terrorist attack
* Shipping pallets of cash to Terrorist's Financial Supporters without Congressional oversight or public knowledge
* Collude in an Isreali election in an attempt to unseat an anti-terrorist PM
* Ship guns to Mexican Cartels
* Sell control of 20% of America's Uranium to Putin

There's just a few examples that would make your point.

I'll wait.
...You can wait for the inevitable articles of impeachment. ...
Bring it!

We dare you.

Besides most of Trump's staff and cabinet appointees have either resigned under pressure or been fired.

* Wiretapping the AP
* Jailing a YouTube videographer 2 weeks before an election to hide a terrorist attack
* Shipping pallets of cash to Terrorist's Financial Supporters without Congressional oversight or public knowledge

I'll wait.
Bring it!

We dare you.

I assure you that before the 2020 election Trump will be impeached. The Dems are just gathering ALL the evidence so that even the spineless weenie Republicans in the Senate will have to vote to remove him from office.

* Wiretapping the AP

I'll wait.
Bring it!

We dare you.

I assure you that before the 2020 election Trump will be impeached. The Dems are just gathering ALL the evidence so that even the spineless weenie Republicans in the Senate will have to vote to remove him from office.
Yeah right. What's the hold up?

* Wiretapping the AP

I'll wait.
Bring it!

We dare you.

Nobody is removing anybody from office. Impeachment would be the Democrats signing their death warrant in 2020, and even Piglosi knows that.

The more the public knows the truth the worse for Trump and his cronies!

Do you believe that any DOJ/FBI officials did anything wrong?

I do not believe that they did anything wrong.
So Trump can spy on Obama and Biden now, ok?

If the FBI finds that there is reasonable evidence that members of Biden's campaign are conspiring with a foreign power to undermine an election, and get federal judges to agree, then they can conduct an investigation. Just like they did with the Trump campaign.

There was no 'spying' on the Trump campaign. There was a reasonable and legal investigation.

Please come out of your fantasy world!

So what reasonable "evidence" did they find on Trump to start the investigation?

Wow, what an idiot (and extremely leading) question!

Of course it would not be O.K.

However, according to everything that is known by the public, and apparently believed by a slew of FISA court judges, there was absolutely valid reason for the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign's contacts with the Russian government.

Any more silly questions?
Here's a non-leading question.

If Hillary's Douche Drinkers had sufficient valid evidence to spy on the Trump campaign then why did they knowingly use fake evidence?

You think maybe they didn't think they had valid cause for a warrant... Why... That would be consistent with Mueller's 2 year investigation that Trump cooperated with, wouldn't it?

If the FBI finds that there is reasonable evidence that members of Biden's campaign are conspiring with a foreign power to undermine an election, and get federal judges to agree, then they can conduct an investigation. Just like they did with the Trump campaign.

There was no 'spying' on the Trump campaign. There was a reasonable and legal investigation.

So what reasonable "evidence" did they find on Trump to start the investigation?

Have you been asleep for the past 2 years or are you just blind to what you do not want to see?

Why Trump is wrong about Carter Page, the dossier and the FISA warrant

Next time, please investigate before you bother me with one of your silly rebuttals please!

Have you been asleep for the past 2 years or are you just blind to what you do not want to see?

Next time, please investigate before you bother me with one of your silly rebuttals please!

If you don't want to be "bothered" then put me on ignore. At the very least, if you're going to provide something, don't make it from nearly a year ago.

Wow, what an idiot (and extremely leading) question!

Of course it would not be O.K.

However, according to everything that is known by the public, and apparently believed by a slew of FISA court judges, there was absolutely valid reason for the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign's contacts with the Russian government.

Any more silly questions?
Here's a non-leading question.

If Hillary's Douche Drinkers had sufficient valid evidence to spy on the Trump campaign then why did they knowingly use fake evidence?

You think maybe they didn't think they had valid cause for a warrant... Why... That would be consistent with Mueller's 2 year investigation that Trump cooperated with, wouldn't it?

Wow, you don't even know what's meant by the term 'leading question', do you?

I'm not interested in playing your moronic game. If you have anything intelligent to say, please post it, otherwise STFU!

Call them in to testify?

ARREST THEM!!!! We already know what they did was criminal.

Really. To call in 256 of these fools will take ten years the way GOV hardly works.

I think that's the point. Endless hearings....

Very few if any prosecutions.

I could be wrong, Trump has surprised the fuck out of me. I would have military tribunals already in place at GITMO for these assholes if I had my druthers. The meat puppet faggot and the clintons would be under house arrest.

If I couldn't find the helicopter pilots....

If you don't want to be "bothered" then put me on ignore. At the very least, if you're going to provide something, don't make it from nearly a year ago.

So, just because the article was written a year ago makes it invalid? Guess again.

I won't put you on ignore because you amuse me. I just wish that your arguments were a bit more challenging.

Call them in to testify?

ARREST THEM!!!! We already know what they did was criminal.

Really. To call in 256 of these fools will take ten years the way GOV hardly works.

I think that's the point. Endless hearings....

Very few if any prosecutions.

I could be wrong, Trump has surprised the fuck out of me. I would have military tribunals already in place at GITMO for these assholes if I had my druthers. The meat puppet faggot and the clintons would be under house arrest.

If I couldn't find the helicopter pilots....

I think we are going to be treated to a lot of conspiracy uncovering in the coming months. Stroke off will probably not be very cooperative. But from what I've seen out of Lisa Page, she sings like a canary which is good. In their text exchanges, they said they reported to Obama. I would like to see at least one of them testify to that, and tell us what method they used to make their contacts with him.

So, just because the article was written a year ago makes it invalid? Guess again.

I won't put you on ignore because you amuse me. I just wish that your arguments were a bit more challenging.

Yes it's invalid because a lot of new information has been found that changes the entire picture. Now it's been said that it wasn't Papa-Dop that caused them to start it. So we need an investigation as to what so-called evidence they had to start this nonsense, and that needs to be seen by the public.

Now that the investigation results are in, it's clear whatever evidence they supposedly had was faulty.

I think we are going to be treated to a lot of conspiracy uncovering in the coming months. Stroke off will probably not be very cooperative. But from what I've seen out of Lisa Page, she sings like a canary which is good. In their text exchanges, they said they reported to Obama. I would like to see at least one of them testify to that, and tell us what method they used to make their contacts with him.

Probably through the illegal email server in hitlery's shitter.

They setup the Russian hogwash as an excuse to SPY on Trump. Who would benefit from thie Crime.......hmmmmm! Answer! The Beast could use the info obtained! Winner winner. Fusion GPS sent the Russian to TT. Who ordered that?

If they found any dirt they could charge them after Beast wins! Win Senate and House with stolen dirt. But they got caught. Seems like a BIG Crime in there somewhere?

They setup the Russian hogwash as an excuse to SPY on Trump. Who would benefit from thie Crime.......hmmmmm! Answer! The Beast could use the info obtained! Winner winner. Fusion GPS sent the Russian to TT. Who ordered that?

If they found any dirt they could charge them after Beast wins! Win Senate and House with stolen dirt. But they got caught. Seems like a BIG Crime in there somewhere?

Oh, it's there alright. But you know how crooked Democrats are. They erase their records of everything. But it's going to take pressure on one person; a person who's evidence couldn't be erased. That will get the ball rolling, and i think it will be Comey.

Biden admitted he's supported by foreign powers, then lied and said he was talking to Margaret Thatcher's ghost.

Who is backing him? Putin? KJU? Chicoms?

Trump needs to spy on every democrat candidate!

Forum List

Back