Lindsey Graham thinks talking to the average American is "communistic".

of course he is.....you have been telling us for years that if one Republican says something.....they all agree with it....got any new stuff?....

Yeah, I do.

Princess Lindsay is really this creature:

mars-attacks.jpg

I know it's true because I saw it on the interweebz.

'"This listening tour is something out of North Korea," Graham, who is expected to launch his own White House bid, said to laughs at the start of his speech at the First In the Nation leadership summit in New Hampshire.'

Further evidence of a republican party bankrupt of ideas and solutions – all republicans have to offer are attacks and lies.

And clearly Graham and other republicans have no desire to actually listen to the American people, just dictate to them.

This blog post seems to have been written by a 6th grader.

Lindsey Graham is a vile piece of shit.

Ms. Clinton better listen close.

Apparently she is. That was the purpose of the tour.
We'll see, don't count on me to just fall in behind her, I was not a supporter in 2008 and it is difficult to start now. Let's just say that she has a lot to prove.

'"This listening tour is something out of North Korea," Graham, who is expected to launch his own White House bid, said to laughs at the start of his speech at the First In the Nation leadership summit in New Hampshire.'

Further evidence of a republican party bankrupt of ideas and solutions – all republicans have to offer are attacks and lies.

And clearly Graham and other republicans have no desire to actually listen to the American people, just dictate to them.
And they follow.

And they follow.
they are not any different than those who follow the Democrats blindly.....

And they follow.
It's very different. First, the Democratic Party is a coalition party. There may be a majority of whites, but the are whites the GOP doesn't want. Like atheists and college professors and gays. People so widely different are hardly going to be "blindly" led.

I can never understand how anyone can look at two parties which are so extremely different and announce they are really the "same".

And that difference must work. Look at Blue States vs Red States over the last hundred years. I still keep trying to get Republicans on the USMB to name a GOP policy from the last 40 years that was actually good for the majority of Americans.

Her first stop was to talk with Democrat operatives. Busted. They weren't "average Americans".

I think one of her staffers actually drove them to the "astroturf" event.

Yuppers. I was right.

Campaign staff DROVE 'ordinary' Iowans to Hillary's first campaign stop - including health care 'lobbyist in training' who was an Obama campaign intern and Biden chauffeur
  • Austin Bird sat for coffee on Tuesday morning in the town of LeClaire, Iowa, chatting with Hillary Clinton as photographers snapped pictures
  • News reports called him a 'student' and her campaign called it an unscripted event
  • But Clinton's Iowa political director Troy Price drove Bird and two other people to the coffee house
  • Bird is a hospital government relations official who interned with Barack Obama's 2012 presidential campaign
  • The Iowa Democratic Party, which Price ran until a month ago, tasked him to be Joe Biden's driver during an October Senate campaign trip in Davenport
Campaign staff recruited everyday Iowans to Hillary Clinton s first campaign stop Daily Mail Online

Replying on title alone; Every Cult has a rule against learning from outside sources. Once you educate yourself, Cult brainwash is compromised. The Right is very specific about this these days.

If you spend one second thinking and not repeating, you are a bleeding heart liberal.

We have all seen them confused about topics and simply resort to troll tactics. If you ask them a question it opens you up to new information but they call you a flaming liberal because you question the cult. It's a sad day in 'Merica.

Funny how he didn't say the same thing when the GOP pretended to go on THEIR listening tour.

The National Council for a New America

The initiative, called the National Council for a New America, will send party leaders across the country for a series of town halls on health care, the economy, energy and national security.

The goal is for the council's panel of experts to listen to the American people and report back to House and Senate Republican leaders with new strategies for rehabilitating the party and winning elections in 2010.

"The National Council for New America is not so much a rebranding effort. It is an opportunity for those of us in office to engage in a conversation, a two-way conversation with the people of this country," said Rep. Eric Cantor, the No. 2 Republican in the House.

"We can begin to lay out the solutions that Republicans have, listen to the American people about the challenges facing this country, and those that they face in the community," said Cantor, who played a key role in developing the effort.

It's so pathetic the USMB cons here defend republicans regardless of what they actually say.

And they follow.
It's very different. First, the Democratic Party is a coalition party. There may be a majority of whites, but the are whites the GOP doesn't want. Like atheists and college professors and gays. People so widely different are hardly going to be "blindly" led.

I can never understand how anyone can look at two parties which are so extremely different and announce they are really the "same".

And that difference must work. Look at Blue States vs Red States over the last hundred years. I still keep trying to get Republicans on the USMB to name a GOP policy from the last 40 years that was actually good for the majority of Americans.
dean pay attention.....if you follow either of the parties blindly without asking questions of what they say and do.....then you are no different.....if you are having problems understanding that....it just might be because YOU are one of those people.....

He should tour North Korea, he won't come back alive, but he will discover that Hillary's tour isn't out of North Korea - for starters the elite have to lick the Kim's feet and hope he doesn't purge them.

Whose 'Ms. Clinton'?
Last time I checked it was Mrs. Clinton...........you know, the one married to a husband who fuks 12 year olds on Fantasy Island.
"Her comes da' plane, da' plane, da' plane!!!"

Forum List

Back