Are the Democrats in a good enough position to nominate someone other than Hillary in 2016?

Teddy Pollins

Feb 26, 2015
So, I want to know what you think. Are the Democrats really in that good enough of a position to nominate someone other than Hillary in 2016? Do certain Democrats really have to settle for what they may view as "second-rate" or "the lesser of the two evils"?
Or is it a mistake? And Hillary is not as strong as she looks.
Old-Hillary-Clinton-by-Durer-71714.jpg

lol, the Democrats just got the historic ass kicking of their lifetime under Obama/dem/progressive in the last two MIDTERM elections

and they still think they are in a good position

keep thinking that way..:eusa_whistle:

lol, the Democrats just got the historic ass kicking of their lifetime under Obama/dem/progressive in the last two MIDTERM elections

Yeah, those darn GOP members are now working with Oblama and passing legislation that has been stalled for years....

Only because they attempted entire race of people(whites) all racist and stood up for criminals that burnt down a hundred businesses. Also the whines of sexism every 5 fucking seconds didn't help them either.

The democrats need to get away from doing such shit. They need to focus on the minimum wage that passed with 55-60% last election even when they were getting their ass handed to them...The same could be said about the republicans in 2008 after the Bush fuck up.

I agree that Hilary's chances aren't what people make them out to be, but she's a woman and she is a Clinton. Those are two huge things going for her. But I would never vote for her because of the same two reasons.

The only other person in the Democratic party who could seriously challenge Hillary is Elizabeth Warren and she has given no indication she will run. While Hillary will win the Democratic nomination basically unchallenged I don't she as big a sure thing in a general election as a lot of people do.

Another 8 years without the U S being involved in another senseless Mid East war will be fine. I wonder if she will make Bill Sec of State? I guess getting nothing done in a RW congress is better than stupid things being attempted.

The influence seekers and peddlers of K Street may get starved out of business. How sad.

Bottom line is that Hillary will win the White House easily. I'm looking forward to the GOP leadership promising that Hillary's administration will fail.

Eventually America will learn that if they want their bridges and road repaired they must elect representatives that won't attach ridiculous religious amendments to legislation. It will be a slow and painful lesson but it will happen.

Forum List

Back