Lindsey Graham: Senator, R-SC, Urges Republicans to Rescind Their Endorsements of Donald Trump

You were kidding right?
Troll bumping old ass threads
Just remember one day Lindsey is part of the problem, the next day he's your fucking hero. This is why they archive these threads and make them available to us. I know Republicans don't like it that we can go back and find the times when you all have completely flip flopped.

It's always right wingers who get upset by this.

You won't find a time when us liberals were once bashing Hillary as part of the establishment and then supporting her now. Actually, that's not true. I once supported her, then went with Obama, and then supported her again against Trump. But you guys called Lindsey a RINO. Today he's showing you that ultimately, none of them are RINO's. They all all on a spectrum. Trump's a moderate republican, Cruz is an extreme republican and Lindsey is a liberal Republican. He's even gay.

Yeah, you were supporting that worthless hag and O from beginning to start. We haven't forgotten.
Obama did a great job. So did Bill Clinton. Not sure what your problem with them is/was.

Obama Mocks Trump's 'Economic Miracle': Don't Forget When the Recovery Started

And as for Bill Clinton, well? President Bush said Saturday that the most important number in the budget he sends to Congress next week is the $5.6 trillion surplus it projects over the next 10 years.

That huge projected surplus provides the underpinning of all the administration's tax-cut and spending plans, Mr. Bush said in his recorded weekly radio address.

Bush: Surplus Justifies Tax Cut

The recovery started before Obama's inauguration, dumbass.

That is the dumbest thing I have EVER heard in my 57 years on this spinning fucking rock.

You're kidding, right? OK, you're not kidding.

God, you are stupid.

Every state is racist. Even the ones that vote Democrat have 49% of their population racists.

Isn't "racism" the same as white skin? In fact isn't what you Nazicrats are doing is making it a crime to have white skin?

Yes, we all know it is.

You Nazis have new Jew in town, white men.
iu

Never again, Nazi
I’m a white man. I benefit from white privilege. That doesn’t make it right.

Oh and to the rich we are all ni@@3rs. The only reason you’re middle class is liberal policies.

But I benefit from policies that favor the people who already got theirs. But again that don’t make it right

I noticed how you just looked down on african americans.
Nope

Every state is racist. Even the ones that vote Democrat have 49% of their population racists.

Isn't "racism" the same as white skin? In fact isn't what you Nazicrats are doing is making it a crime to have white skin?

Yes, we all know it is.

iu

Never again, Nazi

Oh and to the rich we are all ni@@3rs. The only reason you’re middle class is liberal policies.

But I benefit from policies that favor the people who already got theirs. But again that don’t make it right

I noticed how you just looked down on african americans.
Left wingers are inherently racist, for example, they think that black and brown people are too stupid and incompetent to get an ID...
There are lots of people too poor to go get an I’d. Why make them jump thru that hoop?

Troll bumping old ass threads
Just remember one day Lindsey is part of the problem, the next day he's your fucking hero. This is why they archive these threads and make them available to us. I know Republicans don't like it that we can go back and find the times when you all have completely flip flopped.

It's always right wingers who get upset by this.

You won't find a time when us liberals were once bashing Hillary as part of the establishment and then supporting her now. Actually, that's not true. I once supported her, then went with Obama, and then supported her again against Trump. But you guys called Lindsey a RINO. Today he's showing you that ultimately, none of them are RINO's. They all all on a spectrum. Trump's a moderate republican, Cruz is an extreme republican and Lindsey is a liberal Republican. He's even gay.

Yeah, you were supporting that worthless hag and O from beginning to start. We haven't forgotten.
Obama did a great job. So did Bill Clinton. Not sure what your problem with them is/was.

Obama Mocks Trump's 'Economic Miracle': Don't Forget When the Recovery Started

And as for Bill Clinton, well? President Bush said Saturday that the most important number in the budget he sends to Congress next week is the $5.6 trillion surplus it projects over the next 10 years.

That huge projected surplus provides the underpinning of all the administration's tax-cut and spending plans, Mr. Bush said in his recorded weekly radio address.

Bush: Surplus Justifies Tax Cut

The recovery started before Obama's inauguration, dumbass.

That is the dumbest thing I have EVER heard in my 57 years on this spinning fucking rock.

You're kidding, right? OK, you're not kidding.

God, you are stupid.

What he means is bush started tarp. In fact he was going to give the bankers the money they demanded no strings no questions. Obama and Elizabeth warren were like hold on wait a minute.

So technically he’s right. Bush was trying to stop what he caused just like iraq

You're white.

Man is another story.

If you get any privilege, it's doubtful you do, but IF you do it's based on money - which is the ONLY privilege in this nation. Colin Kaprinik has enormous privilege, the average white man has none.

LOL;

You're so full of shit. What policies favor you, Silly Bonobo? Those which bar you from colleges and universities because you're white? Those that deny you federal employment because you're white?
You must not go to business or manufacturing conventions. You must not have ever worked at a business class hotel. All white. Except the maids and cooks. Blacks aren’t being hired by small business. That’s your white privilege.

You're white.

Man is another story.

If you get any privilege, it's doubtful you do, but IF you do it's based on money - which is the ONLY privilege in this nation. Colin Kaprinik has enormous privilege, the average white man has none.

LOL;

You're so full of shit. What policies favor you, Silly Bonobo? Those which bar you from colleges and universities because you're white? Those that deny you federal employment because you're white?
You must not go to business or manufacturing conventions. You must not have ever worked at a business class hotel. All white. Except the maids and cooks. Blacks aren’t being hired by small business. That’s your white privilege.

Yeah, it dun be 1921...

You're so full of fucking shit.

Yes, we all know it is.

iu

Never again, Nazi

real smooth, implied threat there

Nothing implied Nazi.

First they came for the white men, and got their fucking heads blown off.

Graham urges GOP to abandon Trump after attacks on judge

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is urging Republicans to rethink their support for Donald Trump following his attacks on a federal judge of Mexican heritage.

“This is the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy,” Graham told The New York Times for an article published late Monday.

“If anybody was looking for an off-ramp, this is probably it,” Graham said. “There’ll come a time when the love of country will trump hatred of [Democratic presidential front-runner] Hillary [Clinton].”

Republican leaders have widely denounced comments from Trump going after the heritage of Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants.

The Trump Campaign is going down :dev3:

Wait, this was the judge who is a member of a group called "The Race".

And you are claiming Trump is the racist? ROFLMAO!!!

Yes, we all know it is.

iu

Never again, Nazi

real smooth, implied threat there

Nothing implied Nazi.

First they came for the white men, and got their fucking heads blown off.

Yes; I understand. You are using USMB for making your threats. I get it.

It's against the rules too.

I noticed a pattern, people who used to matter don't anymore once they do one thing....Oppose Trump.

Coicidence

No....they stopped mattering once the REFUSED to oppose Obama.

We wanted moron closet queer RINOS like Graham out 4 years ago.

Now....we're doing it. Trump is just a symptom.

Suuuure, just so happen the name calling coincides with their opposition to Trump. Just a coincidence. Like how GWB was the Conservative Super Man until the day he left office.
Wrong, moron. Republicans have been calling Light-in-the-Loafers Lindsey names for decades.

Lindsey is a queer, who cares what he thinks. Anyone but Hillary.
He could be a little green man from outer space and he'd still be right in this case.

After this Trump loss the GOP is going to have to rebuild the party from scratch.
No after Trump becomes president, he will change the gop. Anyone but Hillary.
Trump cannot be elected. He doesn't have the numbers.
Gee, where have we heard that before?

Forum List

Back