Lindsey Graham Threatens To Convert To Democrat If Republicans Don’t Dump Trump

I love how Graham, a conservative champion during the Dubya years, is being eaten by his own. So it goes, when you choose the dark side.
How long have you been a liberal?
Since about early 2003.
Bless your heart child....
Thanks. Thank you also, btw, for eventually realizing what a disaster Dubya was. Even though it was several years and tens of thousands of lives too late.

I love how Graham, a conservative champion during the Dubya years, is being eaten by his own. So it goes, when you choose the dark side.
Since about early 2003.
Thanks. Thank you also, btw, for eventually realizing what a disaster Dubya was. Even though it was several years and tens of thousands of lives too late.
One of the reasons I am voting Trump is because the Shrub family hates him.....

Since about early 2003.
Cool. Too bad you didn't feel that way 12 years ago.

Lindsey Graham Threatens To Convert To Democrat If Republicans Don’t Dump Trump

what

isnt he already a leftist

What's stopping you, Lindsey? Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

During a time when the Republican Party’s presumptive nominee, Donald Trump, should be working to bring the party together and prepare for the primary battle against Hillary Clinton, he continues to deepen the divide between Republicans and Americans alike.

Trump’s recent attack on U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel because of his Mexican-American background prompted Sen. Lindsey Graham to round up the Republicans who have previously endorsed Donald Trump, and persuade them to take it all back.

Graham claimed that Trump’s racist remarks were “the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy.”

“If anybody was looking for an off-ramp, this is probably it,” Graham told The New York Times.”

Senator Graham elaborated on this during an interview with NBC News’ Hallie Jackson.

“There are a lot of people who want to be loyal to the Republican Party, including me,” he said. “But there’ll come a point in time where we’re gonna have to understand that it’s not just about the 2016 race, it’s about the future of the party and I would like to support our nominee. I just can’t.”
Hell no. You can keep Graham. He's supported republican evil his entire life. He can't just switch parties all willy nilly like that.

Sure he can. Aside from war, the Republican policies has Lindsey Graham supported?
That's all that mattered to you fuckers for years. You can keep him.

So much different than republicans who are begging democrats, Sanders supporters, black voters and any and everybody to come join them and vote for The Clown .. make that .. the democrat in clown's clothing. :0)

Since about early 2003.
You vote for the algore? Talk about fucked up.....

What's stopping you, Lindsey? Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

During a time when the Republican Party’s presumptive nominee, Donald Trump, should be working to bring the party together and prepare for the primary battle against Hillary Clinton, he continues to deepen the divide between Republicans and Americans alike.

Trump’s recent attack on U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel because of his Mexican-American background prompted Sen. Lindsey Graham to round up the Republicans who have previously endorsed Donald Trump, and persuade them to take it all back.

Graham claimed that Trump’s racist remarks were “the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy.”

“If anybody was looking for an off-ramp, this is probably it,” Graham told The New York Times.”

Senator Graham elaborated on this during an interview with NBC News’ Hallie Jackson.

“There are a lot of people who want to be loyal to the Republican Party, including me,” he said. “But there’ll come a point in time where we’re gonna have to understand that it’s not just about the 2016 race, it’s about the future of the party and I would like to support our nominee. I just can’t.”
Hell no. You can keep Graham. He's supported republican evil his entire life. He can't just switch parties all willy nilly like that.

Sure he can. Aside from war, the Republican policies has Lindsey Graham supported?

So much different than republicans who are begging democrats, Sanders supporters, black voters and any and everybody to come join them and vote for The Clown .. make that .. the democrat in clown's clothing. :0)
Speaking of clown, put the crack pipe down brother....

Speaking of clown, put the crack pipe down brother....

:lol: You idiot motherfuckers keep reading the same tired bullshit lines. Stupid people looking for relevance. :0).

Since about early 2003.
Not quite old enough to vote then. I would have voted Dubya like the rest of my family. Little did I know...

Too late. Graham has been a Democrat for a long while now...he's just threatening to 'come out of the closet'. :p

Not quite old enough to vote then. I would have voted Dubya like the rest of my family. Little did I know...
Little do you still know.

Since about early 2003.

That kind of reasoning among voters is exactly how we get put into a shithole.
Good puppet. /pats head

Forum List

Back