CDZ Lindsey Graham Drops out of the race...unfortunate, but not unexpected...

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
Senator Graham announced today that he's ending his bid for the Presidency. Sorry to see him go for he is one of the Republicans for whom I have a good deal of respect and whom I think injected some good sense into the race. I cannot say I agree with all his policy preferences, but I can say that the idea of his being president doesn't give me pause.

Senator Graham announced today that he's ending his bid for the Presidency. Sorry to see him go for he is one of the Republicans for whom I have a good deal of respect and whom I think injected some good sense into the race. I cannot say I agree with all his policy preferences, but I can say that the idea of his being president doesn't give me pause.

LOL, damning with faint praise?

Agreed. He has more intelligence than any three of the other GOP candidates combined, and he'd have made a worthy challenger to whomever the Democratic candidate is.

That the RNC was incapable of seeing that is to their detriment.

“Free speech is a great idea, but we’re in a war.”----graham
Sounds like John Adams fascist ass
“I’m a Verizon customer. I don’t mind Verizon turning over records to the government if the government is going to make sure that they try to match up a known terrorist phone with somebody in the United States. I don’t think you’re talking to the terrorists. I know you’re not. I know I’m not. So we don’t have anything to worry about.”

0%? :lol:

Gosh this is a shame and a surprise....I mean Lindsey Graham was doing so well and everything....:rofl:

“Free speech is a great idea, but we’re in a war.”----graham
Sounds like John Adams fascist ass
“I’m a Verizon customer. I don’t mind Verizon turning over records to the government if the government is going to make sure that they try to match up a known terrorist phone with somebody in the United States. I don’t think you’re talking to the terrorists. I know you’re not. I know I’m not. So we don’t have anything to worry about.”

0%? :lol:

Hey I'm sure it was actually -0% :smoke:

No. Perhaps it struck you as such, but that's not the intent I had in mind. I'm not a "damn with faint praise" sort of fellow. When I am of a mind to castigate or criticize someone, I'm direct about it, and neither the object of my remarks nor anyone privy to them will have to wonder whether I meant to do so. Unlike a lot of folks, politicians especially, I'm more than willing to "own my sh*t," so to speak.

He has more intelligence than any three of the other GOP candidates combined, and he'd have made a worthy challenger to whomever the Democratic candidate is.

This is hilarious to me. First of all, if he has any intelligence he has done a terrific job of hiding it for many years. I don't think the man would know what side of an issue to be on if not for John McCain. And when you are following the wisdom of McCain you're not exactly knocking 'er outta the park.

I don't think the RNC was the problem. I think the RNC would have loved for Graham to be the GOP nominee. Or any number of other establishment dummies running. The problem is the voters don't want Graham. His poll numbers have been steady at 0%. This has a very detrimental effect on your fundraising, I would imagine. So the problem is not the RNC, but rather, the voters and money.

he at least, was qualified something trump can never be or say!
I would rather have a common joe in there honestly. At least our interests would be at least thought about..
you'll understand when I say that's the most fucking ignorant thing I've read today but it's early yet.
Why is it ignorant, exactly?
if it's not obvious to you then it never will be. :lmao::lmao:
so you cant explain?
I would think the experience as a common American would be the greatest qualification there is.. Then again, I dislike corporate America and their cronies. Maybe you don't.. whatever

No. Perhaps it struck you as such, but that's not the intent I had in mind. I'm not a "damn with faint praise" sort of fellow. When I am of a mind to castigate or criticize someone, I'm direct about it, and neither the object of my remarks nor anyone privy to them will have to wonder whether I meant to do so. Unlike a lot of folks, politicians especially, I'm more than willing to "own my sh*t," so to speak.

My comment (in jest) was intended as an evaluation of Lindsay Graham's candidacy. No offense to you intended.

I would rather have a common joe in there honestly. At least our interests would be at least thought about..
you'll understand when I say that's the most fucking ignorant thing I've read today but it's early yet.
so you cant explain?
I would think the experience as a common American would be the greatest qualification there is.. Then again, I dislike corporate America and their cronies. Maybe you don't.. whatever
false !the obvious needs no explanation..
a vote for trump is a vote for corporate America, nothing like voting against your own self-interest.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey daws... The qualification to be president is winning 270 electoral votes. You can think he lacks the experience or wouldn't be a very good president... but the only qualification is winning 270 electoral votes.

Now you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has more intelligence than any three of the other GOP candidates combined, and he'd have made a worthy challenger to whomever the Democratic candidate is.

This is hilarious to me. First of all, if he has any intelligence he has done a terrific job of hiding it for many years. I don't think the man would know what side of an issue to be on if not for John McCain. And when you are following the wisdom of McCain you're not exactly knocking 'er outta the park.

I don't think the RNC was the problem. I think the RNC would have loved for Graham to be the GOP nominee. Or any number of other establishment dummies running. The problem is the voters don't want Graham. His poll numbers have been steady at 0%. This has a very detrimental effect on your fundraising, I would imagine. So the problem is not the RNC, but rather, the voters and money.

Lindsey_Graham_Keeping_It_Gay.jpg

mccain_graham.jpg

Lin.jpeg

graham4.jpg

so you cant explain?
false !the obvious needs no explanation..
a vote for trump is a vote for corporate America, nothing like voting against your own self-interest.
XXXXXXXX He is running on protectionist policies. THINK

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back