Lindsey Graham calls Trump a liar on Fox n' Friends this morning

Lindsey has been in touch with the ghost of fake war hero and Republican turncoat, John McCain
Says the idiot who voted for a guy who got 4 deferments for a fake foot problem during Viet Nam. The same guy who told Howard Stern that avoiding sexually transmitted diseases during the 1980s was his "personal Viet Nam". I don't know how you fucking stand to look at yourself in the mirror. Maybe you took them all down.
That "guy" has kept our military from involvement in useless new foreign entanglements, a fact that cleary triggers you. Of course, if he did involve us you'd be here whining about that which is a firmly established symptom of profound TDS.

You got it baaaad, Princess.

Last edited:
Lindsey is a stooge of the Military/Industrial Complex, just like McCain was. Just like Romney is.

Yeah, but he's now a big hero to the moonbats, because he's against this Trump policy.

Party > nation
so the left want more american deaths? no, really? the pro lifers want more americans to die for Syria? oh wait, my bad.
How many deaths if any, have we had in Syria?
Why does it matter?

WTF are we doing there now?
Protecting our allies...Kurds, Turks....

Our mission was guarding the jails with the captured ISIS members...

If we worked with western allies, telling them, we are outta here.... then our allies could plan to put More of their people in, to do the job of guarding the captured ISIS....

He might be, but that's not the point and you know it. More Republicans need to grow a spine and stand up to this sociopathic, spoiled attention addict who is running this country off the rails.
How so? Please be specific in your mental delusion that trump is running this country off the rails?
I believe she meant Pelosi and/or Fat J-Nads.

[.
If we worked with western allies, telling them, we are outta here.... then our allies could plan to put More of their people in, to do the job of guarding the captured ISIS....
We did tell them "we are outta here".
Trump announced via Twitter, then we pulled back on it...

Now we are doing it again...

We NEVER worked with our partners on an unchaotic plan With them.

Lindsay sure had his panties in a bunch!

I wonder how much profit he's going to lose by pulling our troops out of syria?

So much for building support in the Republican Senate not to remove him from office. Trump will not probably resign before there is even a vote in the House Of Representatives to impeach, let alone a trial in the Senate.

Yeah, but he's now a big hero to the moonbats, because he's against this Trump policy.

Party > nation
so the left want more american deaths? no, really? the pro lifers want more americans to die for Syria? oh wait, my bad.
One death is too many!
Then Why was it okay for Trump to send our military to protect Saudi Arabia after their attack? Putting a new batch of our military in harm's way?

Describing the attack as a "dramatic escalation of Iranian aggression," Defense Secretary Mark Esper told reporters at the Pentagon that the troops would be "defensive in nature and primarily focused on air and missile defense" following the attacks on Saudi oil facilities attacks which Esper said "all indications are that Iran was responsible for."

"Right now we're focused on helping the Saudis improve their defense infrastructure," Esper said. The administration's goal is to send a "clear message" that the United States supports its partners in the region, will defend the free flow of commerce through the Persian Gulf and demonstrate its commitment to the rules-based international order.
we chose sides in a Muslim religious war.... That made it OUR WAR.... And Muslims fighting Saudis now can claim a war against us and US Troops throughout the middle east.

Lindsey is a stooge of the Military/Industrial Complex, just like McCain was. Just like Romney is.

Party > nation
76, 16 of which are listed as combat KIA's.

One death is too many!
Then Why was it okay for Trump to send our military to protect Saudi Arabia after their attack? Putting a new batch of our military in harm's way?

Describing the attack as a "dramatic escalation of Iranian aggression," Defense Secretary Mark Esper told reporters at the Pentagon that the troops would be "defensive in nature and primarily focused on air and missile defense" following the attacks on Saudi oil facilities attacks which Esper said "all indications are that Iran was responsible for."

"Right now we're focused on helping the Saudis improve their defense infrastructure," Esper said. The administration's goal is to send a "clear message" that the United States supports its partners in the region, will defend the free flow of commerce through the Persian Gulf and demonstrate its commitment to the rules-based international order.
we chose sides in a Muslim religious war.... That made it OUR WAR.... And Muslims fighting Saudis now can claim a war against us and US Troops throughout the middle east.

Yes, we choose sides in every war.

One death is too many!

Yes, and announcing the military going there, put us right in the middle of a hornet nest, once again... the potential of being 100 times bigger than Syria

[.

You do realize that we have a Federal State Department that works with foreign nations regarding issues like this, right? Just because you found out via Donny's twitter feed doesn't mean all the foreign gub'mints around the globe did.

Stop being silly, it's WAY past time we got every last U.S. Government Personnel the hell out of Syria, if our "allies" want to stay there then that is their choice.

One death is too many!

Yes, and announcing the military going there, put us right in the middle of a hornet nest, once again... the potential of being 100 times bigger than Syria

Wait, so you want to allow all the "impoverished" people to come into the U.S. illegally, you want U.S. taxpayer money to be sent to "impoverished" countries, but you don't want to help allies defend their country?

Party > nation
One death is too many!
funny, he didn't even look it up. too funny.
I looked it up right after I asked you...
Cool post the link

He might be, but that's not the point and you know it.

More Republicans need to grow a spine and stand up to this sociopathic, spoiled attention addict who is running this country off the rails.

How so?

Please be specific in your mental delusion that trump is running this country off the rails?

To put it as simply as I can: Your vote next year isn't worth the toilet paper you used this morning after the coffee kicked in.
Trump traded your sorry ass in for personal gain and power.
And he'll continue to do so rather than face indictments if he loses the election.
Hahaha hahaha man nothing like telling me how I should use my vote! Yeah, you’re high

[.

You do realize that we have a Federal State Department that works with foreign nations regarding issues like this, right? Just because you found out via Donny's twitter feed doesn't mean all the foreign gub'mints around the globe did.

Stop being silly, it's WAY past time we got every last U.S. Government Personnel the hell out of Syria, if our "allies" want to stay there then that is their choice.
Our allies are reporting this was NOT done. No one worked with them.

Party > nation
Why does it matter?

WTF are we doing there now?
Protecting our allies...Kurds, Turks....

Our mission was guarding the jails with the captured ISIS members...

Yeah, right

One death is too many!
funny, he didn't even look it up. too funny.
I looked it up right after I asked you...
Cool post the link
You can get it, just let your fingers do the walking... I'm on my Kindle and its not that easy for me to find again, till I get to my lap top....

Ask Camp, who posted the number in this thread, it is likely easier for him

Good for him. John McCain would be proud.

I saw the clip of this a little while ago and now it's hitting the msm:

Lindsey Graham slams Trump for Syria withdrawal

"
'Biggest Lie by This Admin'
Lindsey Graham Slams Trump for Syria Withdrawal

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham calls Trump claim that ISIS has been defeated 'the biggest lie told by this administration'"""""
How about criticizing Muslims who can’t live together without murdering each other?

Forum List

Back