Lindsay Lohan May Have Converted to Islam. Because of Course.

Lohan has been a trainwreck and attention whore for years.

Rosie O'Donnell converting to Islam would have significant benefits though, like this for example.

Rosie O'Donnell pre-Islam.

1rosie.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell after converting to Islam, a great improvement.

212dbb3b40a70642f4ddfe50dda9e0df.jpg

Just let me know when she dies.

Then she'll be a good moose limb.

Pete we agree on many things darling, but you know we shouldn't be hoping that someone dies, she's a lost soul and we should hope that she eventually finds inner peace and Salvation, Islam won't give her either.

Shows what she thinks of her salvation when she takes the mark of the beast.
The mark of the beast isn't Islam. It's Mammon. You more than likely are more concerned with your mark the most Muslims. Your average towel head doesn't have a clue, nor are they concerned with their credit score. . . .

You on the other hand? :badgrin:

Golden-Calf-Bull-WTC-towers-Moses-Tablets.jpg

Tell me, how many days can you actually go with out spending money? Which leader told you it was your duty to spend money?

There is the beast, recognize it fellow.

It doesn't matter if you are Jew, Christian, Muslim, or any other faith. If you believe in a higher power, anything other than materialism and money, then your god isn't Mammon, otherwise, you are a follower of the evil one.

Pete we agree on many things darling, but you know we shouldn't be hoping that someone dies, she's a lost soul and we should hope that she eventually finds inner peace and Salvation, Islam won't give her either.

I didn't say I was hopeful. I just don't care to hear anything more about her until then.

49488268.cached.jpg

OH DEAR
The ‘Mean Girls’ star has scrubbed all her social media accounts, leaving behind just an Arabic greeting. And rumor has it that she’s converted to Islam after months of shilling for Erdogan.

AMY ZIMMERMAN

01.17.17 9:38 AM ET

The world’s second largest-religion is receiving a revolutionary rebranding, courtesy of the star of such films as Mean Girls, The Canyons, and Herbie: Fully Loaded. Lindsay Lohan, already the celebrity face of overtanning, cautionary tales, and making a major humanitarian crisis about you, is allegedly adding Islam to her packed roster.

Over the weekend, the convert formally known as LiLo changed her Instagram bio to “Alaikum salam,” an Arabic greeting that translates to “and unto you peace.” This greeting falls under the umbrella of proper Islamic etiquette, leading many believers to assume that Lohan has embraced the faith. The actress also deleted all of her posts on the social media platform, possibly under the impression that sponsored content and bikini selfies aren’t halal.

On the surface, Lindsay Lohan may not seem like the most likely brand ambassador for the religion of Muhammad. However, what Lohan lacks in a typical religious background, she more than makes up for in sheer enthusiasm.

49487254.cached.jpg

This is what progressive turds call "progress".

I've been saying it for years now, progressives are "all in" with Islam. I also predicted that progressives will start pretending to be Islam once Trump starts taking measures to crack down on their support of Sharia Law and terrorism.

49488268.cached.jpg

OH DEAR
The ‘Mean Girls’ star has scrubbed all her social media accounts, leaving behind just an Arabic greeting. And rumor has it that she’s converted to Islam after months of shilling for Erdogan.

AMY ZIMMERMAN

01.17.17 9:38 AM ET

The world’s second largest-religion is receiving a revolutionary rebranding, courtesy of the star of such films as Mean Girls, The Canyons, and Herbie: Fully Loaded. Lindsay Lohan, already the celebrity face of overtanning, cautionary tales, and making a major humanitarian crisis about you, is allegedly adding Islam to her packed roster.

Over the weekend, the convert formally known as LiLo changed her Instagram bio to “Alaikum salam,” an Arabic greeting that translates to “and unto you peace.” This greeting falls under the umbrella of proper Islamic etiquette, leading many believers to assume that Lohan has embraced the faith. The actress also deleted all of her posts on the social media platform, possibly under the impression that sponsored content and bikini selfies aren’t halal.

On the surface, Lindsay Lohan may not seem like the most likely brand ambassador for the religion of Muhammad. However, what Lohan lacks in a typical religious background, she more than makes up for in sheer enthusiasm.

49487254.cached.jpg

Well, sometimes people with mental problems find peace with religion. It's their choice. I don't like Islam, or Christianity, but if it works for someone... .

Which is why many drug addicts , alcoholics, and chronic law abusers find Jesus, loose him and find him again, I agree whatever works. Many find him in prison.

Well, sometimes people with mental problems find peace with religion. It's their choice. I don't like Islam, or Christianity, but if it works for someone... .
Find "peace" with a religion that treats women and children as sex slaves?

Any Westerner who considers this sick "religion" of any value is beyond understanding.

Find "peace" with a religion that treats women and children as sex slaves?

Any Westerner who considers this sick "religion" of any value is beyond understanding.

So, it's beyond your understanding.

Christianity is the most violent religion out there.

Top 40 cities for murder in the world. They're all Christian. Top 27 countries in the world for murder, they're all Christian. Invasions by Christian countries (we're talking the US here) outnumbers any other country or religion.

Look at the Far East, one of the safest places on Earth and the second most violent country is the Philippines, (Burma is the first and I'm not sure why, or how they get their statistics) and it's the only Christian country in the region.

Christianity is a kind of "go away for the week, do what you like, come back in a week and get absolved of all your sins" sort of religion. A religion where the Catholic Church has hidden sex abuse on children, a religion where women are told they're second best and can't serve as priests, vicars, pastors etc, sure, some denominations allow them, others allow them to a certain extent, but in general this exists.

Forum List

Back