lol, American left wing white woman Lindsay Lohan, with her fake ME accent, attempts to kidnap?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Lindsay Lohan has been accused by Twitter users of trying to 'kidnap' a Syrian refugee boy after she appeared to accost a family in Paris, France.

The Mean Girls actress, 32, who describes herself as an activist in her Twitter bio, took to her Instagram to live-stream herself supposedly confronting the group for 'trafficking', before she warned 'don't f**k with me.'

Lindsay spoke in a mixture of Arabic and English as she said: 'Guys, you're going the wrong way, my car's here. What's happening? They're trafficking children. I won't leave until I take you. Now I know who you are, don't f**k with me.

Lindsay Lohan 'accuses refugee family of child trafficking' in bizarre live video on Paris trip | Daily Mail Online

ashamed-head-in-hands-e1397366111938.jpg

She speaks with fake Middle Eastern Affectations.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Nothing like a left wing American white woman to brighten up our days with their unreal stupidity.

Hollywood is the new OZ......the freak show of all freak shows.....out of touch mis informed uneducated unskilled crazy people with way too much time and money....

Lohan has always been nuts, well maybe not always but once Hollyweird freaks got hold of her it was over

Why was that freckled, sloppy, trashy, below-Jerry-Springer-whore waste of a much-abused vagina famous anyway? She never had any discernable talent of any kind, nor did her repulsive, sickly, pasty body and repulsive behavior have any attractiveness of any kind. She is the absolute filth of the female gender. She needs to be spayed like the bitch in heat she is.

Lindsay Lohan has been accused by Twitter users of trying to 'kidnap' a Syrian refugee boy after she appeared to accost a family in Paris, France.

The Mean Girls actress, 32, who describes herself as an activist in her Twitter bio, took to her Instagram to live-stream herself supposedly confronting the group for 'trafficking', before she warned 'don't f**k with me.'

Lindsay spoke in a mixture of Arabic and English as she said: 'Guys, you're going the wrong way, my car's here. What's happening? They're trafficking children. I won't leave until I take you. Now I know who you are, don't f**k with me.

Lindsay Lohan 'accuses refugee family of child trafficking' in bizarre live video on Paris trip | Daily Mail Online

Nothing like a left wing American white woman to brighten up our days with their unreal stupidity.

You're following Lindsey Lohan? Whyyy?

You're following Lindsey Lohan? Whyyy?

Because the media keeps slamming that piece of white trash in everyone's faces whenever she behaves like one of those Jerry Springer human-cock-fighting genetic unfortunates who look as though they have a lot of jail time in their futures.

Last edited:
Lohan should have been hit harder....

much harder on the face....

little shit that she is

Forum List

Back