A Religion Based On Sex?

With the Muslim invasion of America comes rape"

More hate speech and fear mongering coming from Conservatives. Pretty disgusting

Muslims are what they are. Conservatives have no say in the matter. Islam is a filthy plague and a hateful fascist ideology that should not be permitted anywhere in the Western Hemisphere.

More hate speech and fear mongering coming from Conservatives. Pretty disgusting

Muslims are what they are. Conservatives have no say in the matter. Islam is a filthy plague and a hateful fascist ideology that should not be permitted anywhere in the Western Hemisphere.

"....a filthy plague and a hateful fascist ideology that should not be permitted anywhere in the Western Hemisphere."

Can we apply that to their facilitators, the Democrats, too?

ā€œGangs of immigrant Muslim men are literally raping women and children in Europe.ā€ The West Can No Longer Ignore the Long History of Islamic Rape Culture

"With the Muslim invasion of America comes rape"
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/with_the_muslim_invasion_of_america_comes_rape.html

Seems there are tons of such articles........WHY????

1.One of the two or three strongest of the innate human needs. ā€œIt is possibly one of the strongest drives in man (and animals) and it can bring out the best and the worst in people.ā€ The science of desire

And if it could be harnessed to draw men to a particular religion, wellā€¦that would be quite a powerful draw.
It was, and it is.

2. In 610, Muhammad began telling the Meccan polytheists that he was a messenger from Allah, to a great deal of eye-rolling. Submit, he told them- Islam in Arabic- and they would be safe. But after 12 years of preaching he had only converted some one hundred, mostly his relatives, and the townsfolks felt that they were safe, already.

But by 622 they got tired of him, and threw him out. But he came back to them with an offer they couldnā€™t refuse: follow me, make war on those who donā€™t agree to follow Allahā€¦.and you will be free to rape and plunder.

ā€œThe appeal of Muhammadā€™s message lay in its compatibility with the tribal mores of his societyā€¦.enmity for other tribes, and raids on the latter to enrich and empower the formerā€¦.The tribe was what humanity is to modern people: to be a part of it was to be treated humanely; to be outside of it was to be treated inhumanely.ā€ Raymond Ibraham, in ā€œThe Sword and the Scimitarā€

Material riches may be enticingā€¦.but put ā€˜plunderā€™ together with the human sex driveā€¦.and the result is Islam.

3. ā€œFirst, lest there is any doubt that ISIS members were not only convinced that it was their Islamic right to sexually enslave ā€œinfidels,ā€ but that doing so was pious, consider this account from 2015: ā€œIn the moments before he raped the 12-year-old [non-Muslim] girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her ā€” it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.ā€ ā€œHe said that by raping me,ā€ recalled the 12-year-old, ā€œhe is drawing closer to God.ā€

ā€œEvery time that he came to rape me, he would pray,ā€ explained another girl, aged 15. ā€œHe said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, ā€˜What youā€™re doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.ā€™ And he said, ā€˜No, itā€™s allowed. Itā€™s halal.ā€™ā€

4. There is no dispute among the scholars that it is permissible to capture unbelieving women [who are characterized by] original unbelief [kufr asli], such as the kitabiyat [women from among the People of the Book, i.e., Jews and Christians] and polytheists. However, [the scholars] are disputed over [the issue of] capturing apostate women. The consensus leans toward forbidding it, though some people of knowledge think it permissible. We [ISIS] lean toward accepting the consensusā€¦.

It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: ā€œ[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5ā€“6].ā€ Slavery: The ISIS Rules

But that is from ISISā€¦..does it apply to Islam in general???
Patriarchal religions.

"....a filthy plague and a hateful fascist ideology that should not be permitted anywhere in the Western Hemisphere."

Sure. At the ballot box. Don't vote for any Democrat for any office anywhere and they will go away.

ā€œGangs of immigrant Muslim men are literally raping women and children in Europe.ā€ The West Can No Longer Ignore the Long History of Islamic Rape Culture

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/with_the_muslim_invasion_of_america_comes_rape.html

1.One of the two or three strongest of the innate human needs. ā€œIt is possibly one of the strongest drives in man (and animals) and it can bring out the best and the worst in people.ā€ The science of desire

And if it could be harnessed to draw men to a particular religion, wellā€¦that would be quite a powerful draw.
It was, and it is.

2. In 610, Muhammad began telling the Meccan polytheists that he was a messenger from Allah, to a great deal of eye-rolling. Submit, he told them- Islam in Arabic- and they would be safe. But after 12 years of preaching he had only converted some one hundred, mostly his relatives, and the townsfolks felt that they were safe, already.

But by 622 they got tired of him, and threw him out. But he came back to them with an offer they couldnā€™t refuse: follow me, make war on those who donā€™t agree to follow Allahā€¦.and you will be free to rape and plunder.

ā€œThe appeal of Muhammadā€™s message lay in its compatibility with the tribal mores of his societyā€¦.enmity for other tribes, and raids on the latter to enrich and empower the formerā€¦.The tribe was what humanity is to modern people: to be a part of it was to be treated humanely; to be outside of it was to be treated inhumanely.ā€ Raymond Ibraham, in ā€œThe Sword and the Scimitarā€

Material riches may be enticingā€¦.but put ā€˜plunderā€™ together with the human sex driveā€¦.and the result is Islam.

3. ā€œFirst, lest there is any doubt that ISIS members were not only convinced that it was their Islamic right to sexually enslave ā€œinfidels,ā€ but that doing so was pious, consider this account from 2015: ā€œIn the moments before he raped the 12-year-old [non-Muslim] girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her ā€” it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.ā€ ā€œHe said that by raping me,ā€ recalled the 12-year-old, ā€œhe is drawing closer to God.ā€

ā€œEvery time that he came to rape me, he would pray,ā€ explained another girl, aged 15. ā€œHe said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, ā€˜What youā€™re doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.ā€™ And he said, ā€˜No, itā€™s allowed. Itā€™s halal.ā€™ā€

4. There is no dispute among the scholars that it is permissible to capture unbelieving women [who are characterized by] original unbelief [kufr asli], such as the kitabiyat [women from among the People of the Book, i.e., Jews and Christians] and polytheists. However, [the scholars] are disputed over [the issue of] capturing apostate women. The consensus leans toward forbidding it, though some people of knowledge think it permissible. We [ISIS] lean toward accepting the consensusā€¦.

It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: ā€œ[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5ā€“6].ā€ Slavery: The ISIS Rules

Patriarchal religions.

You mean 'religion.'

There is only one at issue.

Sure. At the ballot box. Don't vote for any Democrat for any office anywhere and they will go away.

This is 'preaching to the choir.'

It was, and it is.

Patriarchal religions.

Islam is not a religion. It is a fascist authoritarian ideology.

The US has over two million Muslims

Where is all the rape and terror?

You must be from Switzerland, where the clocks arenā€™t the only things thatā€™re coo-coo.
If you didn't read the article and choose to make asinine comments you might consider reassessing.

You're a moron.

Not necessary for you to prove it every day.

"ā€¦if historical injustices and persecution were useful explanations of group disadvantage, Jews would be some of the poorest and least-educated people in the world today. Few groups have been victimized down through history as have the Jews. Despite being historical targets of hostility and lethal violence, no one can argue that as a result Jews are the most disadvantaged people.ā€
Discrimination and Disparities

Forum List

Back