Linda Sarsour Ditched by the Lizard

I did not defend anyone. I made a statement of fact. She uses the term like Dems use racist
You’re completely mixed up. I objected to a disgusting antisemitic cartoom advancing the worst of the Jew-hating tropes, and you called it meaningless.

This is how libs like you think:

1) Math is racist! Rice is racist! Admissions test are racist!

2) Some Jew-hater posts a disgusting anti-Jew cartoon advancing antisemitic trope: “Eh. It doesn't mean anything.”

You’re completely mixed up. I objected to a disgusting antisemitic cartoom advancing the worst of the Jew-hating tropes, and you called it meaningless.

This is how libs like you think:

1) Math is racist! Rice is racist! Admissions test are racist!

2) Some Jew-hater posts a disgusting anti-Jew cartoon advancing antisemitic trope: “Eh. It doesn't mean anything.”
^
1649440555931.gif

Wrong again. Wokester jokesters try to cram their beliefs down our throats. Deciding to reject some Wokester bigot isn’t “the same thing” in any way.

You are no different. you are just as bad as those you rant about.

According to the article:
"Following reports that Sarsour was asked to speak at a GEICO event, several Jewish groups lambasted the firm and called on them to reverse course.
Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt took to Twitter expressing that he was "shocked" that a company like GEICO would partner with Sarsour, whom he called "a person who peddles in antisemitic tropes whiles slandering and deligitimizing Israel."

Basically, you're not allowed to criticize the terrorist state of Israel or its brutal apartheid treatment of the Palestinian people.
Do so, and the Jewish cabal's vindictive wrath will try to destroy you. ... :cool:

They’re just jealous - a persecuted, marginalized minority that, despite all obstacles, continues to be among the most successful groups wherever the are.
It's almost like they're supernaturally blessed or something.

Forum List

Back