Zone1 Limiting the number of threads members can make.... STILL NEEDS FIXED.

The Banker's articles are excellent. They are informative and of a technical nature and are seem to be showing the economy is starting to work as it should.
Possibly you do not like that fact, or maybe they are too technical for you? The Bankers articles are worthy of discussion.

Aren't you glad that you live in America where you're allowed to have an opinion?

The subject of this thread is "Limiting the number of threads members can make.... STILL NEEDS FIXED."
You struggle, it is obvious to all. Have you considered "Assisted Living"?

This thread is about the number of threads the banker makes.

I'm still waiting for the cops to knock on my door.

No one asked, nor was I expecting anyone to - just my opinion... I would think 5 is a good number.
And that is higher than I would like. But a compromise.
I would rather that be 3.

Either way would be fine with me,.. but sometimes I have really good topics and I post my amount throughout the whole entire day,.. not within the same hour like some people on here who have like ten in the same hour.

Either way would be fine with me,.. but sometimes I have really good topics and I post my amount throughout the whole entire day,.. not within the same hour like some people on here who have like ten in the same hour.
I hardly start any posts at all, but I can understand how it can be frustrating for somebody who has put some effort into their post to see it driven down the page by somebody with no impulse control posting trivial crap or repetitive cut and pastes.

I make few threads. Too busy. But i try to read prior or search for already existing.

I often post in a rush often partially unintelligible and i regret it later. I go back and edit what i can but usually the damage is done. My apologies.

I also attack the enemies of America w/o any filter since 2020 Election fraud, gloves came off. They are tearing up the planet.....Brazil, France etc. Yet the good guys sit silent?, Censored and lied about.

I hardly start any posts at all, but I can understand how it can be frustrating for somebody who has put some effort into their post to see it driven down the page by somebody with no impulse control posting trivial crap or repetitive cut and pastes.

Exactly! I think it's more the lack of quality that's the problem, and the quantity is less of an issue. At least that's my opinion about it.

Forum List

Back