Zone1 don't know who to contact about complain of this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022
There are thread that were started over the Supreme Court cases today about student debt and other issues. Yet, the administration here has stopped our abilities to comment. Why? Please let us debate these issues. Free speech.

IMG_3402.jpeg

A bit off topic, but I once complained about Russian women ads I was receiving and they have since disappeared. Considering the type of products they have been replaced with I'd prefer those old Russian ads back :(

You mean this board you use and enjoy for free?
Yes sir! It's been a really great board! But, why are we not able to respond to the threads concerning the SCOTUS rulings of today and yesterday? That has nothing to do with free.

A bit off topic, but I once complained about Russian women ads I was receiving and they have since disappeared. Considering the type of products they have been replaced with I'd prefer those old Russian ads back :(
Let me get ahold of Gorski for you. I think he has them in the attic.

Gotta love it when a mod closes a thread and says use an existing thread, but NEVER LINKS the thread they mean we should use. Duh!

Who could complain about Russian women???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back