Zone1 Thread locked for following rules

DudleySmith

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2020

Can't find any rule it violated, except it's about the Jewish equibalent of Nazis having their schools being criticized, so I will just post the news artivel here. Lisa or Viktor or Marty must have sniveled; they don't like goyim posting about their cults. It has the link, plus three sentences, so it has to be racist sniveling that got it locked.

Seems reasonable to me.
The thread is about whether or not you can call yourself a "school" and get tax exemptions, funding, etc., if you only teach religious dogma instead of the traditional subjects.

Yup
This one lands outside the bounds I'd normally agree with...
Comes across more as "activism "...

DudleySmith Do you REALLY think the following, that you posted, is on topic for the article you linked?

1688240591694.png

If this is the extent of what you intend to include as your opinion on any thread you start in Zones 1 and 2, I suggest you stick to posting in Zone 3.

DudleySmith Do you REALLY think the following, that you posted, is on topic for the article you linked?

View attachment 800491
If this is the extent of what you intend to include as your opinion on any thread you start in Zones 1 and 2, I suggest you stick to posting in Zone 3.

All of those are facts. The OP is a relevant story, and about religion. You people made the stupid rules about sentences n stuff, not me.

Seems reasonable to me.
The thread is about whether or not you can call yourself a "school" and get tax exemptions, funding, etc., if you only teach religious dogma instead of the traditional subjects.

Actually the Hasidim are hardcore racists.They go Nazis one better, and teach their kids that they are the only humans, period. Goyim are merely animals. They are the fastest growing cult in Judaism as well, so newsworthy.

All of those are facts. The OP is a relevant story, and about religion. You people made the stupid rules about sentences n stuff, not me.
Nothing you listed was on topic to what the thread is about. What part of that do you not understand?

Nothing you listed was on topic to what the thread is about. What part of that do you not understand?

Whatever phony handwaves you want to make.

So every time I go to create a thread, it says a serious error has occurred.

Have I been banned from starting threads?
I looked and there are no new OP's listed today. Check it out.

It appears that the last OP was started at 1420 yesterday...

Last edited:
Discussed a bit in another thread.
No one can make threads right now... apparently they are working on it.
But could be, like most other businesses, are closed for a 4 day weekend

Independence Day is usually one of those holidays when the spooks shut down their operation and enjoy a long weekend with some hookers or something. Maybe a short break to the Bahamas or wherever. Perhaps a shindig at Bohemian Grove or something.

Last edited:
One person's treasure is another person's rubbish.
You supplied the rubbish, dude. :eusa_whistle:

I would have trashed it with these stupid words,

1. Frank Sinatra wore expensive shoes.

2. My grass is green.

3. I need to cut my toenails.

lol you permit troll threads all day long every day, but suddenly that one get locked within minutes. That is why Zone I was invented, to protect your pet trolls while still pretending to 'clean up the forums'. The 'three sentences' rule is another gimmick.

Forum List

Back