Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Limiting the religious rights of the law abiding is acceptable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both are acceptable

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Neither is acceptable

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
Point is many are saying the amount you buy shouldn't matter and should not raise an eyebrow. Which is why I'm wondering why I cannot buy my fertilizer and sudafed in large amounts. Once you answer the question Dave, you'll have the answer to why buying 6000 rounds should raise an eyebrow.

Point is many are saying the amount you buy shouldn't matter and should not raise an eyebrow. Which is why I'm wondering why I cannot buy my fertilizer and sudafed in large amounts. Once you answer the question Dave, you'll have the answer to why buying 6000 rounds should raise an eyebrow.

Is every farmer a terrorist suspect for buying large amounts of fertilizer?

Was I arguing about buying 6000 rounds?? No.. .nice try asshole

I was arguing for my right to have and use my 20 or 30 shot clip on my AR, or my 12 shot mag on my shotgun

If that's your hunting technique, then why have a magazine with so many rounds? Unless there is a legitimate use for such magazines, I and everyone else must assume that such magazines were designed to supply enough rounds to wreck havoc and kill as many people as possible. What is the virtue of a magazine that contains more rounds than 6 or 8 or 12 or 15 or 30? Somewhere along the line the light bulb must go on and the realization made that such weapons have no use other than mass murder.

HORSE SHIT.... a bomb, yeah, that is for mass murder.. and I don't go hunting with hand grenades, claymores, or IED's

And we know all those ancient hunters who only went out with 1 arrow.. hell, why have a quiver??... :rolleyes:

Not to mention also using my weapons at the range, and they are also in my house in case of any emergency...

You don't know jack shit beyond your winger agenda
A 15 round magazine for emergencies? Send me a post card from your hometown which I'm assuming is Baghdad. Emergencies here in America don't call for such technology, unless you've been selling meth on someone else's turf.

Damn straight... my 12 shell mag for my shotgun, because I am lighting up any home intruder without having to worry about reload, and especially when I don't know if it is just Joe Psycho, or him and 3 of his cohorts

Damn, you are an idiot

Holding more ammo in a single clip. That was easy.

More ammo for what purpose?

For long hunting trips.. for not reloading 5 times when you are in a shooting competition... for shooting as many squirrels as you can without having to reload... for taking out a hoard of 10 zombies... for taking out the 11 people that just broke in to your mansion... for making an uninterrupted smiley face on your paper target... for trying to fell a small sapling in 1 clip for shits and giggles... for putting 20 shots in a charging polar bear...

You want more??
And this is responsible gun ownership? This behavior leads to the bumper sticker mentality, diffusing arguments with catch phases like 'guns don't kill people'? I'm not sure you are the type of gun owner, after describing your irresponsible practices with fire arms, who should be arguing for anything remotely like more guns, more ammo in those guns and proper gun use and safety.

Is every farmer a terrorist suspect for buying large amounts of fertilizer?

Yes idiot..now go play

Holding more ammo in a single clip. That was easy.

For long hunting trips.. for not reloading 5 times when you are in a shooting competition... for shooting as many squirrels as you can without having to reload... for taking out a hoard of 10 zombies... for taking out the 11 people that just broke in to your mansion... for making an uninterrupted smiley face on your paper target... for trying to fell a small sapling in 1 clip for shits and giggles... for putting 20 shots in a charging polar bear...

You want more??

You don't need large magazines to fell saplings. True story:
My partner brought someone up to the property to show off. They were plinking at a paper plate on a spruce tree, about 10" in diameter. He's hounding me to come out and show my marksmanship skills. I don't have the patience. So, while they're out there with their BB rifle, I step onto the porch with my .375 H&H, draw a bead dead center on that paper plate, and let one fly. The tree wobbled briefly and fell over like an ax had felled it.
Stupid partner shut the fuck up. I went back to reading my book.

Last edited:

You can't buy your fertilizer and Sudafed, also sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide, in any significant amounts because your government has determined that a bunch of shitheads use that to make meth, and meth is bad. So all the decent people who have legitimate uses for such things are now penalized. Because some few people use such things to poison themselves, and other stupid people, the rest of us are "presumed guilty until proved innocent".

Was I arguing about buying 6000 rounds?? No.. .nice try asshole

I was arguing for my right to have and use my 20 or 30 shot clip on my AR, or my 12 shot mag on my shotgun

I guess I'm some kind of terrorist. I not only buy 7.62x39 by the case, but the SKS I buy it for still has the bayonet attached.

PS, Being a farmer, I also tend to stockpile fertilizer and diesel fuel.

Last edited:
And what on God's green Earth would you know about integrity and intellectual honesty? Or the virtue of a high capacity magazine?

Define "high capacity." Because it's easy to say "50 rounds is high capacity" but it might not be to some people.

If a law was enacted outright banning the use of "high capacity magazines" then all you need to do it change the definition of "high capacity" from 50 (or whatever that number is) to 1 and you've essentially outlawed the use of a gun.

If a lunatic can get hold of any gun and do something bad with it, it ultimately isn't going to matter too much whether or not he has a high capacity magazine or not. He'll still kill people in cold blood, it'll still be a tragedy and he'll still be the exception and not the rule.
A weapon holding more than 6 (SIX) rounds is high capacity. If you can't hit your prey (and I'm assuming the weapon will be designed and used exclusively for hunting) after six shots, you shouldn't be hunting, should you?

Now, if you can explain why anyone would absolutely need more than six rounds in a weapon, I'm happy to listen.

Because there might be 7 guys in my front yard trying to hurt my family, you ignorant fucking shitstain!

You want more??
And this is responsible gun ownership? This behavior leads to the bumper sticker mentality, diffusing arguments with catch phases like 'guns don't kill people'? I'm not sure you are the type of gun owner, after describing your irresponsible practices with fire arms, who should be arguing for anything remotely like more guns, more ammo in those guns and proper gun use and safety.

Fuck off, you slimy fucking cum repository! You're damned right it's responsible gun ownership! Do you see anyone else getting shot?

XXXX Edited, you sissy fucking bitch!

You want more??

Fuck off, you slimy fucking cum repository! You're damned right it's responsible gun ownership! Do you see anyone else getting shot?

XXXX Edited, you sissy fucking bitch!
Thank you and have a pleasant day! you truly are a Christian gentleman and you should receive all the respect you deserve. Your rhetorical style is refreshing, intelligent and considerate. Your parents should be proud of the way eloquent way you make your point. Succinct, stylish and polite. God bless you this day and forever!

your dearest friend,

Nosmo King

"Never let a crisis go to waste"...Rahm Emanuel. I illustrated the left wing hypocrisy in another post where Teddy Kennedy's civilian bodyguard was arrested for carrying unregistered automatic weapons. The point is that a few ignorant lefties think it's fine if the liberal elite acts like some sort of monarchy and dictates rules that they don't have to follow. Every once in a while Americans have to remind themselves that they hire and fire the fools who make the rules and maybe this November Barry Hussein will also be reminded.

The Colorado accused had many homemade hand grenades, all the firearms in the world would have been useless had his apartment blown as he planned. Some LE say it may have been a diversion, we will never know, as many LE risked their LIVES disarming the setup. Carry on with the tough guys typing routine y'all, and caress your .45 as you go to sleep tonight. Cop killer bullets are designed to do just that, and if you do not understand this, there are many, many graves to prove it for you.

Forum List

Back