Limbaughs warm Conservatives that Democrats want to "wipe them out".

Heard this on the rsdfio today.

The oversized dropout druggie said Democrats want to wipe them out.

What a piece of work.

I know, I listen to his drug damaged mind as well. Good to know what the people like Rush are talking about. Its very scary how they sprout such propaganda.
Can you debate what he said and not attack him personally?
1) He is overweight
2) He is a college Dropout
3) He stioe prescription pads & wrote his own prescriptions for pain killers.
He’s the most listened to personality on earth.. he must be super smart

Limbaugh is the founder of the prestigious Rush Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies- the largest free educational institution in world history.

You're right, he is super smart. But he has a sense of fair play which is unparelleled. He debates libs with half his brain tied behind his back in the interest of fairness.
Parroted like a true skull of mush!

Sounds like you would be better off hiding in the woods, but if you want to just sit there posting on the internet till they get there to arrest you, that's fine. I hear those FEMA Prisons can be rough.
We don’t hide we conquer

I didn't know that. Why haven't you conquered your constant desire to whine?
Mexico, Indians, blacks, French, British isis.. shall I continue?

You've got a long list of people you are afraid of, don't you? Whine on you big baby.
Lol I win and now I’m afraid lol you create this fantasy world huh? Lol

Good for you. I got a feeling that you don't get to say "I win" very often. Enjoy the warm glow.

What a piece of work.
Flyers of trump supporter death camps were hung all around ny,, manfort is in jail, democrats are spying on trump, they are creating fake dossiers, irs is attacking conservatives. I can continue if you like
Garbage GOP propaganda to the rescue. Idiot.
I post facts that are readily Avib.. why can’t you argue that?
Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty. Nobody even wants to arrest any of those people. Crap propaganda is all that is. Your sources are garbage propaganda. Every media and law enforcement around the world knows it is insane stupid propaganda. Now you have the gigantic law enforcement conspiracy against you too. Garbage.

What a piece of work.

I can't count the number of times one of you commies, on this very board, wished the older conservatives would just die. I doubt that is limited to just this site. Perhaps Rush is just reflecting your wishes.

What a piece of work.
Flyers of trump supporter death camps were hung all around ny,, manfort is in jail, democrats are spying on trump, they are creating fake dossiers, irs is attacking conservatives. I can continue if you like
Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty. Nobody even wants to arrest any of those people. Crap propaganda is all that is. Your sources are garbage propaganda. Every media and law enforcement around the world knows it is insane stupid propaganda. Now you have the gigantic law enforcement conspiracy against you too. Garbage.

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty.
God, what a fucking hypocrites, I guess that applies to everyone but Trump and his associates. You commie hypocrites just crack me up.

What a piece of work.

God, what a fucking hypocrites, I guess that applies to everyone but Trump and his associates. You commie hypocrites just crack me up.

That is up to law enforcement and the Congress. as opposed to lock her up and all the phony scandals you believe in that r total garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

That is up to law enforcement and the Congress. as opposed to lock her up and all the phony scandals you believe in that r total garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

Only brainwashed nonfunctional moron I see is you. Comey laid out a prima facie case for the prosecution of the bitch and then said she was too fucking stupid to prosecute. If stupidity is a defense against prosecution I guess you and the bitch are safe.

Only brainwashed nonfunctional moron I see is you. Comey laid out a prima facie case for the prosecution of the bitch and then said she was too fucking stupid to prosecute. If stupidity is a defense against prosecution I guess you and the bitch are safe.

Look assfuck, Hillary Clinton broke no law. There were NO property marked classified e-mails found.

You people are so fucking stupid, no wonder you can't keep your lips off Trump's fat ass.

What a piece of work.

I can't count the number of times one of you commies, on this very board, wished the older conservatives would just die. I doubt that is limited to just this site. Perhaps Rush is just reflecting your wishes.

\Yep, that's the same. A poster saying something & a radio show with millions of listeners - mostly mentally deficient assholes toting loaded weapons.

Evidently Republicans think mass shooters helps their political chances. What does that say about Republicans?

Aren't they filming a movie where they hunt white republicans for sports right now?
Yes they are...

Those pesky (((liberals))).

It's a CON$ervoFascist movie where the Deplorable Trump Nationalists kill Rich Globalist Elites.
But you knew that already.

According to Bloody Disgusting, The Hunt's premise borrows inspiration from movies like The Most Dangerous Game, Battle Royale, and The Belko Experiment, and follows a group of working-class characters who are being violently pursued by dangerous assailants."

Plot Details Revealed for Blumhouse & Damon Lindelof’s Action-Thriller The Hunt

Look assfuck, Hillary Clinton broke no law. There were NO property marked classified e-mails found.

You people are so fucking stupid, no wonder you can't keep your lips off Trump's fat ass.

I could go through the all the violations of law the bitch committed, but you're still in denial and spewing propaganda so I won't bother. All I'll do is refer you to Comey's congressional testimony, specifically when questioned by Trey Gowdy, and Comey's press statement on, I believe, 6 July 2016. If you can watch both of those and still claim she broke no laws, then you will have proved you're not a sane individual.

What a piece of work.

\Yep, that's the same. A poster saying something & a radio show with millions of listeners - mostly mentally deficient assholes toting loaded weapons.

LMAO, what's the point of toting an unloaded weapon, not much good for self defense.

I could go through the all the violations of law the bitch committed, but you're still in denial and spewing propaganda so I won't bother. All I'll do is refer you to Comey's congressional testimony, specifically when questioned by Trey Gowdy, and Comey's press statement on, I believe, 6 July 2016. If you can watch both of those and still claim she broke no laws, then you will have proved you're not a sane individual.

Pure garbage propaganda, super duper. Hillary had her security team to handle email security. She was just a little busy being Secretary of State. Same deal as with Powell and condoleezza. Big mouth Republican James Comey should keep his big mouth shut. He and the Russians wrecked the election with garbage.... Along with the GOP propaganda machine of course and our ridiculous punditocracy who have to talk about something 24/7 365...

What a piece of work.

LMAO, what's the point of toting an unloaded weapon, not much good for self defense.

I get it, you're walking along & a thug comes out of the shadows & sticks a gun in your face. You whip your jacket aside & draw your gun & kill him because you are the fastest gun ever.

Wait, the end of that story is really that the thief stole your wallet, watch and your gun.

Trey Gowdy. That that is a piece of work. Gowdy illegally redacted FBI documents sent to his committee prior to handing them to committee members,.

Do you assgucks really that these were REPUBLICAN committees in Congress that investigated & they found NOTHING..

Forum List

Back