Limbaughs warm Conservatives that Democrats want to "wipe them out".

Aren't they filming a movie where they hunt white republicans for sports right now?

Apparently so. After WW1 Germans thought of themselves as modern and enlightened, quite civilized I'm sure just like ruling class types think of themselves as well today. The hunting down of Jews in Europe didn't happen overnight either. It was preceded for 100 + years as i understand it, through art and literature throughout Europe and the effects of that dehumanization are still felt today, but back then though, that was what it took to think they were doing the world a favor by putting humans into gas chambers. It can never happen again they say. We are far beyond that as a society, but i kind of wonder if we can survive 100 years of the fever pitched hatred of each other without one side thinking of the other as less than human. SO far I'm mostly seeing this from the Left politicians and media trying their best to cause hatred, mistrust and division in society.

Heard this on the rsdfio today.

The oversized dropout druggie said Democrats want to wipe them out.

What a piece of work.

When you have Liberal Storm Troopers stopping Free Speech in Berkeley and Portland, when you have liberal gestapo agents doing midnite raid on Roger Fucking Stone, when you have Torquemada type grilling Dr. Corsi and locking wheel chair bound elders like Manafort into dungeons, the Maha Rushdie has good points.

What a piece of work.
Flyers of trump supporter death camps were hung all around ny,, manfort is in jail, democrats are spying on trump, they are creating fake dossiers, irs is attacking conservatives. I can continue if you like
Garbage GOP propaganda to the rescue. Idiot.
I post facts that are readily Avib.. why can’t you argue that?

What a piece of work.
Flyers of trump supporter death camps were hung all around ny,, manfort is in jail, democrats are spying on trump, they are creating fake dossiers, irs is attacking conservatives. I can continue if you like

Sounds like you would be better off hiding in the woods, but if you want to just sit there posting on the internet till they get there to arrest you, that's fine. I hear those FEMA Prisons can be rough.
We don’t hide we conquer

What a piece of work.
Continue what? Being an assfuck?
Trump's camps. Why do you defend them?
We have laws on the books .. DONT COME HERE

What a piece of work.

I know, I listen to his drug damaged mind as well. Good to know what the people like Rush are talking about. Its very scary how they sprout such propaganda.
Can you debate what he said and not attack him personally?
1) He is overweight
2) He is a college Dropout
3) He stioe prescription pads & wrote his own prescriptions for pain killers.
He’s the most listened to personality on earth.. he must be super smart

What a piece of work.

I know, I listen to his drug damaged mind as well. Good to know what the people like Rush are talking about. Its very scary how they sprout such propaganda.
1) He is overweight
Rush is a typical repug hypocrite who was abusing oxycontin while calling for prison for nonviolent drug users. If there wasn't a separate justice system for the rich and famous he probably be sent up the river like the people he called out.
Cool story

What a piece of work.

1) He is overweight

Mr. Limbaugh's proudest moment was being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, just like his personal hero Martin Luther King.

What a piece of work.

1) He is overweight

Limbaugh is the founder of the prestigious Rush Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies- the largest free educational institution in world history.

You're right, he is super smart. But he has a sense of fair play which is unparelleled. He debates libs with half his brain tied behind his back in the interest of fairness.

What a piece of work.

Sounds like you would be better off hiding in the woods, but if you want to just sit there posting on the internet till they get there to arrest you, that's fine. I hear those FEMA Prisons can be rough.
We don’t hide we conquer

I didn't know that. Why haven't you conquered your constant desire to whine?

What a piece of work.

We don’t hide we conquer

Mexico, Indians, blacks, French, British isis.. shall I continue?

What a piece of work.

1) He is overweight

Limbaugh is the founder of the prestigious Rush Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies- the largest free educational institution in world history.

You're right, he is super smart. But he has a sense of fair play which is unparelleled. He debates libs with half his brain tied behind his back in the interest of fairness.

I used to think Limbaugh fans said that goofy stuff just to be silly and a little bit aggravating. I've since realized that you actually believe that goofy crap. Oh well, you can't fix stupid.

What a piece of work.

We don’t hide we conquer

You've got a long list of people you are afraid of, don't you? Whine on you big baby.

1) He is overweight

I used to think Limbaugh fans said that goofy stuff just to be silly and a little bit aggravating. I've since realized that you actually believe that goofy crap. Oh well, you can't fix stupid.
Cool story

We don’t hide we conquer

You've got a long list of people you are afraid of, don't you? Whine on you big baby.
Lol I win and now I’m afraid lol you create this fantasy world huh? Lol

WAR
WIPE YOU OUT
ENEMY
EVIL
DESTROY
SURRENDER
COMMUNIST
HITLER
GUNS
ATTACK

Gosh, I wonder how we've become so divided.
Just ask Russia Limbaugh. He proudly takes credit for it and says it is a good thing.

March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

Forum List

Back