Limbaugh Says "Keep your chins up, conservatives"

And we will all be back here in about six weeks gnashing our teeth all over again.

Will we ever have a budget during Obama's reign.
If we had a budget like every administration before this one then maybe we don't go through this all the friggin time.

Obama has submitted a budget every year. And yet every time it enters the Bermuda House, it is never seen again.

Someone call the National Enquirer...

You guys drop that whole crowd over at MSNBC a division of Obama's communication dept and I will
cut back listening to Rush by one hour...

Anything more then that would be too much to bare.

And we will all be back here in about six weeks gnashing our teeth all over again.

Will we ever have a budget during Obama's reign.
If we had a budget like every administration before this one then maybe we don't go through this all the friggin time.

If the nimrods in the TPM mess with the debt ceiling again over getting rid of Obamacare, Obama will be able to extend the ceiling with just executive action, with or without McConnell's approval, and his polls will prolly go up again. you LOST. Stop digging the hole.

Libs keep their chin up because they don't want to miss a drop.....

If you get my meaning...

Obama DNA if you are just too dense.

$17 trillion in debt and I don't recall ever seeing anyone from the left upset about that.
I wonder why that is?

Biggest issue GOP has, outside of Tea Party, is that they have a$$clowns like Lush, ooops Freudian slip, RUSH as their spokesman!! The best thing they could do, is to distance themselves from him...

yep. he's damaged goods. Making racist statements on the NFL ad his show got boycotted for his misogynistic attacks.

rushlacey.jpg

The cons, if they had attacked the ACA infrastructure (the online fiasco that is till ongoing), would have come up far better than attack the program itself.

Forum List

Back