Limbaugh raises 4.2 million for charity

This has been covered at nauseum, your little copy and paste doesn't prove he was talking about actual soldiers, thank you and drive thru .........

Again, for about the 6th time, the mindless drones fail to post any link to what they say I
C & P'ed.
You have NO credibility.

You're STILL spinning this OLD ass story to fit your retarded ideology. So you're a slow, lying, retarded liberal ideologue with NO credibility, sooper ! :clap2:

It wasn't "OLD" when this thread started, only AFTER you can't defend yourself it suddenly becomes OLD.
ROFLMAO

Again, for about the 6th time, the mindless drones fail to post any link to what they say I
C & P'ed.
You have NO credibility.

You're STILL spinning this OLD ass story to fit your retarded ideology. So you're a slow, lying, retarded liberal ideologue with NO credibility, sooper ! :clap2:

It wasn't "OLD" when this thread started, only AFTER you can't defend yourself it suddenly becomes OLD.
ROFLMAO

Ummmm , you brought it up in order to undermine Rush's contribution to charity, typical looney left tactic...... :eusa_whistle:

Ol' Druggie Limp Rushbaugh makes $500,000,000 a year. Why should he have to raise $4 million? A $5million personal contribution would represent only one percent of his income.

That you are dittohead material is evident from your ignorance on all subjects.

Typical liberal exaggeration and lies. He's not a "druggie" and doesn't make 500 million dollars a year. Parade magazine this Sunday stated he makes 38 million a year, a third of what black comedian Tyler Perry....125 million. Tiger Woods made 110 million, Beyonce and her husband each made over 80 million and who knows how much that no talent dimwit Oprah made. George Soros, huge backer and controller of Obammy, has scored over 2 BILLION since the recession started. I wonder how much those ultra wealthy people contributed to charities.

Last edited:
Ol' Druggie Limp Rushbaugh makes $500,000,000 a year. Why should he have to raise $4 million? A $5million personal contribution would represent only one percent of his income.

Typical liberal exaggeration and lies. He's not a "druggie" and doesn't make 500 million dollars a year. Parade magazine this Sunday stated he makes 38 million a year, a third of what black comedian Tyler Perry. Tiger Woods made 110 million, Beyonce and her husband each made over 80 million and who knows how much that no talent dimwit Oprah made. George Soros, huge backer and controller of Obammy, has scored over 2 BILLION since the recession started. I wonder how much those ultra wealthy people contributed to charities.

He get hooked on pain killers for a short period of his life, now he's always a "druggie". But intimidate banks and commit voter fraud for 10+ years, you're not a thug, you're a "community organizer" ...... :eusa_whistle:

Old Rocks, I wonder where you get your information; clearly you cherry pick what you find on the internet to suit you purposes. I recall the contract signing and his brief comment that someone said that he got $400-mil as if that was a one year payment. In fact it seems it was a 10 year figure which worked out to something like $38-million a year. It's about talent. He, like a sports star has a talent; a talent which earns those who agree to pay him that figure more than they pay lesser talent. Also, if I remember correctly, he only gets that amount if he performs. If for some reason he doesn't complete his contract he gets no more pay.

Last edited:
http://www.qando.net/ - Letter and Limbaugh raise 4.2 million for charity

you remember the Media Matter attempt to make something out o nothing with the Rush Limbauh "phony soldiers" claim. You remember Harry Reid getting all huffy on the floor of the Senate and getting a group of Senators (including 3 presidential candidates) to sign a letter of protest to the president of Clear Channel Broadcasting?

Here's the outcome:
The conservative radio talk-show host turned an inflammatory letter written by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and signed by 41 of his fellow Democrats into a more than $4.2 million gold mine for the kids of Marines and law enforcement personnel killed in the line of duty, all courtesy of eBay.

The Eugene B. Casey foundation Betty Casey coughed up more than $2.1 million to be the sole owner of the letter sent to the radio host's boss demanding that Limbaugh be reprimanded for a "phony soldier" comment he made on air. Limbaugh has pledged to match whatever was paid for the letter.

Limbaugh described Betty Casey, a trustee of the foundation, as a loyal listener to his show.

“She gives significant sums to hospitals, hospices, colleges and private schools,” Limbaugh said during his radio show Friday afternoon, just after the eBay auction ended. “Betty has been a listener to my program since its inception, and we can't thank her enough for her support. This was kind of the last straw for her, what Harry Reid did here.”
The money will go to the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation which provides scholarships to the children of those from both the Marine Corps and Law Enforcement who have fallen in the line of duty.

Harry Reid tried to take some credit for the huge sum on the floor of the Senate.

However Limbaugh quashed that as well:
“Harry Reid in a speech on the Senate floor at 12 noon today, a little over an hour ago, attempted to hone in on all this and take some credit for it, claiming that he and I had buried the hatchet, or implying that that had been the case, and then kept using the pronoun "we" in discussing how good this was, the money going to the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation,” Limbaugh said on his show.

“Three words, that means, ‘Rush, you win,’” Reid told his colleagues on the Senate floor. “I asked Sen. Reid to match and all the other senators who can afford to do so. I haven't heard from them on that. I asked Sen. Reid to go on the program and discuss his discussion of me as "unpatriotic." He did not accept my offer to do that and now has the audacity to climb aboard this, praising the effort, saying that "he" never knew that it would get this kind of money.
All that sounds wonderful and good and heartwarming, but the bottom line is Limbaugh is paying out 2.1 million of his own bucks to a charity, something I would guess was completely unplanned for this year. I'm sure it won't hurt him to do so, but Reid had to have a little bit of a smile at the way this turned out. If you can't get 'em in the ratings, or win the PR war, get 'em in the wallet - and that's something for which government is the expert.

Dittoheads, we know who Rush is, let the threads die that spew the lies. Create your own Ditto head thread with a positive title, dont post in the trash, ignore it, your are falling into a trap. the libs present a false premis and we waste our time responding giving weight and momentum to the lies and hate.

ROFLMAO

Ummmm , you brought it up in order to undermine Rush's contribution to charity, typical looney left tactic...... :eusa_whistle:

The OP brought up "phony soldiers" and I explained in answer to a posted question why Dems didn't donate was because they didn't need to cowardly hide behind a charity because they didn't call "soldiers that... spout to the media" phony soldiers.
Maybe you should read this thread from the beginning again.

Typical CON$ervative tactic, "Lie and deny until you die."
Still waiting for that Kos link. LOL

Last edited:

you remember the Media Matter attempt to make something out o nothing with the Rush Limbauh "phony soldiers" claim. You remember Harry Reid getting all huffy on the floor of the Senate and getting a group of Senators (including 3 presidential candidates) to sign a letter of protest to the president of Clear Channel Broadcasting?

Here's the outcome:
The conservative radio talk-show host turned an inflammatory letter written by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and signed by 41 of his fellow Democrats into a more than $4.2 million gold mine for the kids of Marines and law enforcement personnel killed in the line of duty, all courtesy of eBay.

The Eugene B. Casey foundation Betty Casey coughed up more than $2.1 million to be the sole owner of the letter sent to the radio host's boss demanding that Limbaugh be reprimanded for a "phony soldier" comment he made on air. Limbaugh has pledged to match whatever was paid for the letter.

Limbaugh described Betty Casey, a trustee of the foundation, as a loyal listener to his show.

“She gives significant sums to hospitals, hospices, colleges and private schools,” Limbaugh said during his radio show Friday afternoon, just after the eBay auction ended. “Betty has been a listener to my program since its inception, and we can't thank her enough for her support. This was kind of the last straw for her, what Harry Reid did here.”
The money will go to the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation which provides scholarships to the children of those from both the Marine Corps and Law Enforcement who have fallen in the line of duty.

Harry Reid tried to take some credit for the huge sum on the floor of the Senate.

However Limbaugh quashed that as well:
“Harry Reid in a speech on the Senate floor at 12 noon today, a little over an hour ago, attempted to hone in on all this and take some credit for it, claiming that he and I had buried the hatchet, or implying that that had been the case, and then kept using the pronoun "we" in discussing how good this was, the money going to the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation,” Limbaugh said on his show.

“Three words, that means, ‘Rush, you win,’” Reid told his colleagues on the Senate floor. “I asked Sen. Reid to match and all the other senators who can afford to do so. I haven't heard from them on that. I asked Sen. Reid to go on the program and discuss his discussion of me as "unpatriotic." He did not accept my offer to do that and now has the audacity to climb aboard this, praising the effort, saying that "he" never knew that it would get this kind of money.
All that sounds wonderful and good and heartwarming, but the bottom line is Limbaugh is paying out 2.1 million of his own bucks to a charity, something I would guess was completely unplanned for this year. I'm sure it won't hurt him to do so, but Reid had to have a little bit of a smile at the way this turned out. If you can't get 'em in the ratings, or win the PR war, get 'em in the wallet - and that's something for which government is the expert.

Dittoheads, we know who Rush is, let the threads die that spew the lies. Create your own Ditto head thread with a positive title, dont post in the trash, ignore it, your are falling into a trap. the libs present a false premis and we waste our time responding giving weight and momentum to the lies and hate.

ROFLMAO

The OP brought up "phony soldiers" and I explained in answer to a posted question why Dems didn't donate was because they didn't need to cowardly hide behind a charity because they didn't call "soldiers that... spout to the media" phony soldiers.

The OP did not bring it up as part of his opinion, it was in the STORY he posted.

Still waiting for you to prove that Rush wasn't talking about Macbeth and other asshats like him. That garbage you posted doesn't, so don't bother posting it again .......

Last edited:

The OP did not bring it up as part of his opinion, it was in the STORY he posted.

Still waiting for you to prove that Rush wasn't talking about Macbeth and other asshats like him. That garbage you posted doesn't, so don't bother posting it again .......

You still haven't posted the KOS link and yet you demand more proof from me.

You haven't rebutted the fact that "phony soldiers" was prompted by the words "soldiers that ... SPOUT TO THE MEDIA," so what media did MacBeth "spout to?"

He made a YouTube video he posted himself, and as far as I know was interviewed by only one obscure local newspaper. How is that spouting to the media?

Writing a letter to the editor of the NEW YORK TIMES like the 7 Iraq vets did, now THAT is "spouting to the media!" After the letter was published, two of them gave their lives to protect LimpBoy's free speech right to call them "phony soldiers."

Now, I've given you more than you deserve, post that KOS link.

In this case, not one Democrat offered to match or contribute, is that because the are better.

The Dems didn't call soldiers that spout to the media "phony soldiers," why should they have to pay for LimpBoy's hate?????

LimpBoy had the gaul to compare Brian McGough of VoteVets.org, an Iraq vet, to a suicide bomber. The worthless, America hating, phony soldier, LimpBoy got away cheap paying only $2 million.

01125111.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

I am about getting tired of your foul mouthed lies.

Go check out my posts, I see you do not dipute one thing I have posted, every post is standing as pure fact, why is that, is it because you do not have a clue. Is it because you know my posts destroy the liberal, democrat, left wing statists.

Why not come back with something of original thought, I just chewed up Ravi, I chewed up Old Cock, I am thinking I will add edintheclinic. Just curious, thats a mental clinic, seem like a bit of freudian slip to use clinic in your user name.

Chewed up by the krotchdog

1. Ravi
2. Old Cock

Thats right, I am keeping score, thank me, go ahead thank me.

You haven't rebutted the fact that "phony soldiers" was prompted by the words "soldiers that ... SPOUT TO THE MEDIA," so what media did MacBeth "spout to?"

He made a YouTube video he posted himself, and as far as I know was interviewed by only one obscure local newspaper. How is that spouting to the media?

Writing a letter to the editor of the NEW YORK TIMES like the 7 Iraq vets did, now THAT is "spouting to the media!" After the letter was published, two of them gave their lives to protect LimpBoy's free speech right to call them "phony soldiers."

They make medicine for RDS you know ....... :eusa_whistle:

You still got nothing and I still got more.

Let's suppose MacBeth had spouted to the media, how does LimpBoy's words exclude REAL "soldiers that... spout to the media", like the 7 Iraq vets, from the MacBeths?

Let's suppose MacBeth had spouted to the media, how does LimpBoy's words exclude REAL "soldiers that... spout to the media", like the 7 Iraq vets, from the MacBeths?

He spouted to the media, they didn't report it, are you this dumb ? You got nothing, including the 7 rayboy vets ....... :cuckoo:

He spouted to the media, they didn't report it, are you this dumb ? You got nothing, including the 7 rayboy vets ....... :cuckoo:

Well, if the media didn't report it how do you know he spouted to them, and why would LimpBoy attack an unreported unknown?
And what is a "rayboy?"

That statement really made you look dumb. Rush does not make $500,000,000 per year. With his new contract, reportedly worth $400,000,000 through 2016, it is estimated he is making around $38 million per year as he received a signing bonus around $100 million.

Yea, that's a lot of money, and he certainly can afford $2 million. When you make idiotic statements on any subject, it makes all your statements seem idiotic. Well, then again, maybe all of them are.

Forum List

Back